Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 483070 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Present Lottery
« Reply #2985 on: December 25, 2020, 01:06:19 pm »

"Are you talking to me? I mean, I wouldn't mind trading this thingamajing with someone, since I don't have much use for it. But I seem to recall that these organo-whatsits cost a pretty penny more than a shitty knife and 300 buckeroos."

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: December 25, 2020, 01:28:58 pm »

”So, this [SPACE SUIT] is literally useless to me. Does anybody wanna trade? Tara maybe? Also, we could consider temporarily uploading some of our out of commission teammates to one or two of those new bodies.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: December 25, 2020, 01:52:55 pm »

"Are you talking to me? I mean, I wouldn't mind trading this thingamajing with someone, since I don't have much use for it. But I seem to recall that these organo-whatsits cost a pretty penny more than a shitty knife and 300 buckeroos."
""Not you-No wait yes you. Dammit why do we have to have so many Eds? Listen I'll make it 500 bucks and give you some extra organs, take it or leave it since I doubt you'll be able to sell it for that much, let alone use it."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: December 25, 2020, 02:22:36 pm »

""Not you-No wait yes you. Dammit why do we have to have so many Eds? Listen I'll make it 500 bucks and give you some extra organs, take it or leave it since I doubt you'll be able to sell it for that much, let alone use it."
Ed thinks for a hot second, scratching his arm.

"Hmm, how about this? 500 in cash and 200 in whatever form you want, cash or loot or something. Preferential injury treatment in future clusterfu- I mean missions, and 2 medical procedures of my choosing at some later date? Sound good?"

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: December 25, 2020, 02:26:27 pm »

"Hmm, how about this? 500 in cash and 200 in whatever form you want, cash or loot or something. Preferential injury treatment in future clusterfu- I mean missions, and 2 medical procedures of my choosing at some later date? Sound good?"
Sam contemplates the offer while vibrating.

"Yes..No?...Yes? Yes! You have a deal."

Sam will sit around and contemplate what she could accomplish in terms of upgrades to her own body using the malformed clones back in the previous sector.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 04:33:14 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: December 25, 2020, 02:59:56 pm »

"You could at least throw in some mystery drugs or mystery war cime gasses or something."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: December 25, 2020, 03:23:28 pm »

"You could at least throw in some mystery drugs or mystery war cime gasses or something."
"Stay quiet you. Also speaking of drugs though, mind giving me those drugs you have there Yakman?"
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 04:33:34 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: December 25, 2020, 04:36:26 pm »

How many painkillers are there, just 1 'dose'?

"Stay quite you, I'm trying to slice myself open here. Speaking of drugs though, mind giving me those drugs you have there Yakman?"

"... You can have 1 dose if you promise to wait till this mission is done to mess with that thing. I really just want to get this day over with. If you can't wait that long them you can buy it off of me."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: December 25, 2020, 05:17:33 pm »

How many painkillers are there, just 1 'dose'?

"Stay quite you, I'm trying to slice myself open here. Speaking of drugs though, mind giving me those drugs you have there Yakman?"

"... You can have 1 dose if you promise to wait till this mission is done to mess with that thing. I really just want to get this day over with. If you can't wait that long them you can buy it off of me."
"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. But don't complain if a Samomorph eats you while you sleep back in the base."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 06:37:04 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: December 26, 2020, 05:35:46 am »

"Call me Ishmael, I guess I'm supposed to go kill a whale now or something."

Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2995 on: December 26, 2020, 12:21:22 pm »

Gold Stars! Action will be edited in later on.

EEED realizes there was only ever one truly logical course of action to be taken.

Perform chiropractic care upon the Gun-Staff of ED (which I'm pretty sure no one ever contested me picking up). This will surely cause it to work! Just make sure to point the business end away from other employees.

Spoiler: EEED (click to show/hide)
[2] EEED massages the gun. He finds it annoyingly hard and difficult to work with. It must be very stressed.

White Skulls.

Cower. Worry that the supply of giant robot overlords to hide behind seems to be rapidly dwindling.

Ed becomes uneasy. Heroism is all well and good as long as it can be done with complete safety and no risk of harm to himself. But the sudden reduction in human shields was making it seem like he might have to actually put his own health on the line soon. And he didn't like the sound of that.

Gold Stripes

Chill, stay in relative safety, don't do anything dangerous. Just chill.

Edward joins up with the other Edward and the two of them start playing cards. As they do, they have a long discussion about the benefits of having large metal men stand in front of them during a combat scenario. EEED eyes them with what could be best described as "Religious Lust".

Silver Wrenches. Whatever the present is, open it and apply/eat it immediately!

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Bob places the piece of high tech equipment on his head. He doesn't install it or anything, just balances it there.

Sam contemplates the offer while vibrating.

"Yes..No?...Yes? Yes! You have a deal."

Sam will sit around and contemplate what she could accomplish in terms of upgrades to her own body using the malformed clones back in the previous sector.
[5]
Sam is pretty sure she could do all sorts of things with those bodies.  Enhance any kind of physical stats, add new limbs, make billions in the dick industry.

((I'll go with Red Skulls)

Wait for the peeps to go through the vents first before doing anything.

Golden Wrench, of course. That way I can capture their buildings.

Also, use my small size to my advantage to enter a vent or maintenance tunnel and make my way to some place where I can disable the defences (either by connecting to and using some computer or by physically removing their power/ammo).

Green Guns

Action wise, I’ll wait until somebody with a plan tells me to do something.

-EDIT- Let Yagyu use my former Robobody (The waifu with the hands for feet, you remember the one) as a temp body for Will. And let Will know that if he totals this one, He owes me a replacement.

Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
White wrenches please. Also, merry Christmas everyone!

If spiderboy needs help with something mechanical, get into the vents and go help out, use toolbox charge as appropriate.

If not then look on the plans and try to determine what exact defenses there are, and which ones might be in range of that first door.

"Hey Ji! We have the electronic brain of Wil here, do you still have that old robobody of yours?"

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Green Skulls
Follow through the vents to bypass the defenses
Code: (senses and blocking of them) [Select]
Sight: Blindfold
Smell: Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Hearing:Text to Speech Earplugs, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Taste:Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
Touch:Human Flesh Gloves, Isolation Suit, Sensory Deprivation Suit
(Gold Guns because I need pimped out weapons!)

"So are we picking a door or are we still coming up with a plan."
Aid in any task that an engineer might be needed, also be ready to kill anyone that tries to ambush us.
Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
[6]
As a large contingent of people head over to the largest vents in the side waiting rooms Yagyu scans through the security protocols and systems. He focuses entirely upon the defenses in range of the first door. In total and exactly they include:
1. Bakelite apprehension system infusers
2. Cutting laser grid system
3. Embedded shaped charges
4. Embedded high voltage arc system
5. Inert gas infusion system
6. High grade corrosive mist nozzles
7. Mirco-second phase interface area denial system
8. Standardized recessed quarentine cannons (4)

He passes that info on to the group.

Sam, Pathos, Ji, Tara, and Burt all head over to the vent. The vent itself is a circular thing, almost like a manhole set into the wall. Its about 2 feet wide, maybe a bit smaller; large enough for a person to crawl through so long as they kept their arms at their sides or extended in front of them. Tara and pathos, who are the smallest of the group, decide that they will be the ones to brave the small metal tunnel first. Burt removes the grating for them and the rest boost Tara up into the vent after pathos has scurried in first.

The both of them crawl a good 20 or 30 feet down the length of the vent -Pathos quite quickly and Tara relatively slowly- before anything happens. The vent is basically pitch black, with a small amount of ambient light from the opening behind them and smaller openings branching off. It extends straight down the length of the hallway and rooms that run external to it, with what looks like the mouth of an industrial fan at the very end. Somewhere down near the end is something else as well; a sort of bumpy ring that is set flush with the inner surface of the vent. As they crawl down towards the end of the vent, that bumpy ring suddenly flexes and seems to seperate itself from the wall, though it remains flush to it. The vent fills with the sound of an electrical hum ( literally [electric hum] on their earplugs) and the ring rockets down towards them without warning. Its still flush to the inner surface of the vent: there's no way to squeeze past it on the outside, if it passes them it will be by them going through it.  And it will reach them in a matter of seconds.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: December 26, 2020, 12:38:26 pm »

Get away from the vent now that there's something funky going on, contemplate if OMNITECH has any anti-mutant policies, get ready to loot/save Tara when she comes out injured/in little bits, and search for something that could be used to move fragile glass tubes and/or several human bodies around.

[/list]
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:35:09 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
    • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2997 on: December 26, 2020, 01:59:50 pm »

I don't suppose I could get a gift?  Sorry for not posting earlier, my last few days have been utter shit.  Forum games haven't been so much on my mind.  Red stars if I can, that's just the first of both options.

Dunno if Wil got uploaded into the waifubot body.  If so, I'd like a link to what its stats are?  Maybe a description (since I mostly forgot)?  Looks at Lupanian.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
    • Seeker of Knowledge
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2998 on: December 26, 2020, 02:19:24 pm »

I don’t think we’ve got you patched in yet, but it shouldn’t be too much longer. I think RC wanted to wait until you definitely agreed to it.
    I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
    • I have an idea!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2999 on: December 26, 2020, 02:29:15 pm »

"Right now, you're just a dented brain with a damaged communicator attached. Feel free to communicate. That's all you can do." Ed says to what remains of Wilfred.
    Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
    The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
    Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 334