Poll

Rewrite

Post it here
- 0 (0%)
Give it it's own topic
- 3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Color Control (Rewrite posting poll)  (Read 6210 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (5/5)
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2019, 08:32:29 pm »

Careful what you try, it might cost you in the long run.
Worrisome, but I'm still hoping I can either lower it, or do the same raise+gold and not change my numbers (which would be like a semi-fun trait instead of a permenant debuff).

Tribe: Judicators of White
Gold: 19.1
Green: 5.3
Black: 0
White: 88.9
Red: 16

Research Ultraviolet.

Spoiler: Trade Message (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:07:13 pm by Nirur Torir »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2019, 08:38:04 pm »

Tribe: The Lifekeepers; Forest Folk
Gold: 2.4>3.3
Green: 108.5>119.1
Black: 0
White: 8.8>9.2
Red: 1

Blue: 10

Has Blue. And Green. Now, Yellow is next.

Research Yellow
White heat, so far away. a light so gentle. Yellow Flows to both Green and White, as White from so far away flows back into Yellow. Pushing back the Darkness, the Black, simply through it's own existence. Alone though, Yellow does nothing but weaken Red under it's light, heating and weakening those without Blue as they march to their dooms..

Spoiler: Response to Message (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:19:25 pm by TricMagic »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2019, 08:53:50 pm »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2019, 08:56:43 pm »

Spoiler: Response (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2019, 09:05:08 pm »

While I enjoy this tribe trading, play and counter play please remember to BOLD your finally actions with your tribe sheet.

Also TricMagic yellow with those characteristics is going to be. . .  interesting.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2019, 09:13:32 pm »

The Yellow Sun Beats Down upon those who would march to battle. It serves as Defense. Though you also need Blue as well to balance it.

Of Course, I don't really use Red. Yellow is mostly a Combination Color, mixing with others to create effects.. With Blue and Yellow Together, Green shall flourish. But that bit of info is next turn's blurb.

I also need Fire at some point. With White, it would serve to create Yellow. There is currently no way to make more Yellow, it just is. doing as it does.

UV might offer the solution, if added to Azure.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:17:35 pm by TricMagic »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2019, 09:21:35 pm »

I like the idea of a food color that hurts red.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (4/5)
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2019, 09:26:14 am »

Name: The Masked Ghouls
Gold: 20.6
Green: 50
Black: 30
White: 26.6
Red: 16.5
Dark Red: 4.5

20.8% was respectable growth, the Shaman had to say! Although it was likely he would need to invest in that "Blue" thing he had heard about. Anyways, onwards to the next task, of defending themselves from their foes...

Research Gray - Feeds off Gold, is assisted by Red - Acts as Red when attacked but not when attacking.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2019, 12:20:36 pm »

That's a permanent increase?

Well. The 'optimal' play is to keep churning through the 50 Green into White every turn, and then we all have to do that, and then we have serious problems supporting our basic growth and we can't stop drawing from the ground. A quick race to the bottom.

I propose an agreement, that each color tribe will make an honest and serious effort to pull green from the ground no more than once.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2019, 12:23:25 pm »

The shaman cackles, entertained by this "plan".
"Already done, White. Already complete..."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2019, 12:59:32 pm »

Alright, I've quickly realized that the pure number of possibilities combined with the constant increase in the amount of colours means this is impossible for me to do, especially as a player. I may do something like this game in the future, as I am planning on actually GMing sometime this year, but I'll probably have a fair few differences. For one, everything will be set in stone just so I could actually manage the behemoth. Secondly, due to quickly losing my interest in this game as a player and having to do other stuff than this I'm quitting this game so as to shave off one of the slightly more complicated games. I'm saying this just so you know and don't hold up the game because of me. With that said, I hope everyone else enjoys this game, and I'll see you in one of the other games I'm playing.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2019, 01:12:54 pm »

Sad to see you go, the threat you posed just by existing, with your big armies, added to the fun.
I like the constant growth aspect, it'll be fun to see what you wind up doing with it.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2019, 02:18:48 pm »

Alright, I've quickly realized that the pure number of possibilities combined with the constant increase in the amount of colours means this is impossible for me to do, especially as a player. I may do something like this game in the future, as I am planning on actually GMing sometime this year, but I'll probably have a fair few differences. For one, everything will be set in stone just so I could actually manage the behemoth. Secondly, due to quickly losing my interest in this game as a player and having to do other stuff than this I'm quitting this game so as to shave off one of the slightly more complicated games. I'm saying this just so you know and don't hold up the game because of me. With that said, I hope everyone else enjoys this game, and I'll see you in one of the other games I'm playing.
Sorry to see you go. Looking forward to your game.

We now have room for 1 more person.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:22:06 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2019, 07:09:45 pm »

When Dustan posts we will continue as regular, unless someone wants to join.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2019, 10:36:37 am »

Still waiting on Dustan, turn tomorrow regardless.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6