Poll

Rewrite

Post it here
- 0 (0%)
Give it it's own topic
- 3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Color Control (Rewrite posting poll)  (Read 6234 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (5/5)
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2019, 07:26:40 pm »

Geheheheheh. I intend to control the Black for my own gain! I don't know what kind of teamwork ritualistic peace-treaty is needed to end the game, but be assurred I'm not signing it!

And uh kinda sorta yes.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2019, 07:30:23 pm »

Geheheheheh. I intend to control the Black for my own gain! I don't know what kind of teamwork ritualistic peace-treaty is needed to end the game, but be assurred I'm not signing it!

And uh kinda sorta yes.
Remember your black will slowly go to the mound, there is nothing you can do about that(except use it for your own nefarious goals, hehe).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2019, 07:34:39 pm »

We might have enough control over research to make a color triangle that feeds back into black automatically to act as a battery. Say, Black > UV > Grey > Black.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2019, 07:37:58 pm »

We might have enough control over research to make a color triangle that feeds back into black automatically to act as a battery. Say, Black > UV > Grey > Black.
You could theoretically do that for any color, but will it work is the question.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2019, 07:40:24 pm »

I'm going to update this as we gain more information. Speaking of which, as an example, it says gold increases at white/10 and decreases at red/50, right? That means gold increases for every 10 white and decreases for every 50 red, right?

Spoiler: The Color Library (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Color Interactions (click to show/hide)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2019, 07:47:38 pm »

Question! Can we make weirder colors, such as...
Onyx Represents your tribe's ability to store corpses for future use.
Manual increase only.
Your Black cannot go below your Onyx value by Mound Decay.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2019, 07:50:10 pm »

I'm going to update this as we gain more information. Speaking of which, as an example, it says gold increases at white/10 and decreases at red/50, right? That means gold increases for every 10 white and decreases for every 50 red, right?
Yes, tho I do all to the tenth decimal place(so 1 white give 0.1 gold and 5 red takes 0.1 gold).

Question! Can we make weirder colors, such as...
Onyx Represents your tribe's ability to store corpses for future use.
Manual increase only.
Your Black cannot go below your Onyx value by Mound Decay.
You can try, again like the color triangle anything is possible, whether it works or not is another matter.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2019, 07:54:05 pm »

So lawyer-ese it properly and it'll likely go properly, it just depends on the detail given, like normal actions.

The more detail/reasoning behind a fresh color, the more likely it is to work properly.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2019, 08:37:27 pm »

So lawyer-ese it properly and it'll likely go properly, it just depends on the detail given, like normal actions.

The more detail/reasoning behind a fresh color, the more likely it is to work properly.
Sure, we'll go with that.

We are now only waiting on Dustan to do his turn and I can update again. Let's see if we can do at least one turn a day.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2019, 06:39:50 am »

Mix 2 gold and 2 red, then study the result. Offer any black created from it to the dark tribe of The Masked Ghouls.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:49:01 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2019, 10:49:34 am »

Turn 2:
Tribe name: Red Warrior Tribe
Gold: 17.4
Green: 25.4
Black: 0
White: 27
Red: 34.5

Increase Red with Green.

AKA: Lure more recruits into the army with the offer of extra food.
1 green is used to get 1% more red.
Red: +0.3;  Gold: +2;  Green: -0.7;  White: +1.4;

Tribe: Judicators of White
Gold: 9.8
Green: 8.2
White: 93.3
Red:1

Action: Increase red. Feed it 15 white, plus 8 gold to see what happens.
You order red increased by 15, you get some complaints that that is more than expected until you throw some gold at it. Unfortunately you threw too much gold and now your red expect more gold a turn.
Gold: +1.3(red now drops it by every 43 for you);  Green: -1.1;  White: -9.4;  Red:+15

Name: The Masked Ghouls
Gold: 16.7
Green: 15.4
Black: 40
White: 21
Red: 15

Continue/Finish Dark Red Research.

(Current Progress: 9/10)

There were rumors that the Ghouls were building an army of the dead. And they seemed to be well founded, based upon the man with the twisted staff with a glowing, blood-red gem in it seen wandering the Ghouls' ranks...
You finished researching Dark Red. Dark Red is a strange color, it takes from black and sends to red. It is not a perfect conversion, or even a passive one, only 15% of black can be converted to dark red at a time and it takes an action to do that. Although dark red will passively convert to ed at a rate of 25% a turn. Through the research you got some dark red.
Dark Red: +6;  Gold: +1.8;  Green: +0.4;  Black: -10(6 to dark red 4 to the mound);  White: +1

Tribe: The Lifekeepers; Forest Folk
Gold: 1.8
Green: 98.8
White: 8.4
Red: 1

Action: Research Blue
As to Green, so does Blue flow into Green, leading to growth.
Blue also affects White and Red, for without both Blue and Green, numbers cannot be sustained, in life, or battle. But an Abundance of Blue and Green leads to a greater number of White.

Blue Research:4/10; 
More is researched into Blue, not quite enough to finish it.
Blue Research: 8/10;  Gold: +0.8;  Green: +9.7;  White: +0.4;

Mix 2 gold and 2 red, then study the result. Offer any black created from it to the dark tribe of The Masked Ghouls.
You take 2 gold and 2 red and put them together, and have discovered blood money, lost both the red and gold and gained 2 black.
(please have your sheet updated with your actions)The Golden Armada.
Gold:11.8-1.2
Green:76.3+6.9
Black: 0+2
White: 9.5+0.5
Red:10-2

The mound has gained 4; current: 4;
The ground increased by 6; current: 100,014;

Dark Red is now easier for everyone to research. Please remember to post your sheet with your updated numbers WITH you action.

When the mound increases the ground decreases.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:27:22 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2019, 11:22:23 am »

Tribe: The Lifekeepers; Forest Folk
Gold: 1.8>2.4
Green: 98.8>108.5
White: 8.4>8.8
Red: 1

Blue Research 8/10;

Research Blue
Blue and Green in Balance, Blue flows to Green, and in doing so, secures a future for White. But, that isn't all that is needed for Green to Flourish in Growth...
For now, Blue; to the next, is Yellow, the Sun.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:28:04 pm by TricMagic »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2019, 11:28:17 am »

Blue Research?, Green Research?

Is that some mistake MMM?
I have no idea what you are talking about.  ::)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (4/5)
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2019, 12:51:38 pm »

Name: The Masked Ghouls
Gold: 18.5
Green: 15.8
Black: 30
White: 22
Red: 15
Dark Red: 6

The Dark Red shaman was quick to make an announcement.
"My tribesmen, I have had a message! We must burn our meager resources away, and we will grow stronger for it!"

Cleave through all 15.8 Green, adding it to White through whatever reasoning happens.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Color Control (4/5)
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2019, 03:37:28 pm »

Tribe: Judicators of White
Gold: 11.1
Green: 7.1
White: 83.9
Red: 16

Research Ultraviolet. Mix Gold, Green, White, and Black.
Black can be contained, before it corrupts the ground. We will find a way, using all the wealth available to us, and with dedicated keepers.

"My tribesmen, I have had a message! We must burn our meager resources away, and we will grow stronger for it!"
I don't like you.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:08:54 pm by Nirur Torir »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6