Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118350 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #735 on: January 31, 2019, 08:55:56 pm »

"I mean, if we wanted to we could fuck with physics so the opposite is true. Might make things become a bit hot, though.
Hmm, here's an interesting idea. A creature which consumes Entropy. An Eater of Cold, if you will."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 31, 2019, 09:28:37 pm »

Lilith noted with some distress her own power starting to fade. She wracked her mind of what could possibly be causing this problem, but came up short of answers. She had no knowledge of the entropy point conundrum, and could only seek an answer to the question from inside her dome. When she found no possibility for the problem to be internal, she decided she needed a means of communicating to the outside world. She searched telepathically for a creature to communicate with, and found Anaconda, who seemed Nature-ish enough. She initiated communications:

Anaconda is greeted by a rustling of leaves and a single word, "Greetings".
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 31, 2019, 09:29:58 pm »

"I mean, if we wanted to we could fuck with physics so the opposite is true. Might make things become a bit hot, though.
Hmm, here's an interesting idea. A creature which consumes Entropy. An Eater of Cold, if you will."

"If you are willing, friend."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 31, 2019, 09:41:47 pm »

[sniiiip]
"If you are willing, friend."

"Well, I'll try then. Hopefully It won't light the universe on fire and kill everyone who is susceptible to that sort of thing."

Anaconda is greeted by a rustling of leaves and a single word, "Greetings".

"Hmm?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 31, 2019, 09:46:30 pm »

"Hmm?"
"Does this slithering one know what is happening to the power in the universe?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2019, 09:53:19 pm »

"Does this slithering one know what is happening to the power in the universe?"
"We suspect that the Major God of Entropy, Lord Sucker, has done goofed and doomed us all. Have you noticed the pinpricks of ominous hungry entropy floating out in the void above your world? Yeah, apparently it's a problem. Not to worry though, we're working on it."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2019, 09:57:08 pm »

"We suspect that the Major God of Entropy, Lord Sucker, has done goofed and doomed us all. Have you noticed the pinpricks of ominous hungry entropy floating out in the void above your world? Yeah, apparently it's a problem. Not to worry though, we're working on it."
"I have noticed nothing, as I am trapped by my own design. Is there any action I may perform in order to aid the efforts of those outside, from within?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2019, 10:12:11 pm »

"I have noticed nothing, as I am trapped by my own design. Is there any action I may perform in order to aid the efforts of those outside, from within?"
Anaconda flicks her tongue, smelling the distinctive scent of Power through their psychic connection.
"...If you wish to help, I would have you send me your power, to ensure that my designs work unhindered. Lord Punchgod Blorkle has asked the gods to grant him power, for he plans to solve our problem with punching. And yet..."
Anaconda glances around nervously, and resumes speaking very quietly.
"The Lord Punchgod is in a way our unofficial leader. His preference for violence is wise and just, but I disagree with him in this case. Punching cannot solve all problems. This is why I ask you devote your power to me."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2019, 10:19:54 pm »

Lilith nods to herself, and sends 2 power to Anaconda's Action

"I look forward to working together with you in the future, slithery friend. My name is Lilith, guardian of the Forest Sanctum."

She spends the rest of her turn attempting to draw some power from the Nature and Life present within her Sanctum; not draining the life mind you, just trying to passively absorb the energy.

Name: Lilith
God Level: Minor
Power: 4 - 2 = 2
Spheres: Life and Nature
Description: An entity born from the fertile flesh of Akahet's more hospitable areas, Lilith is a collection of plant matter that has molded itself into the shape of a humanoid.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:29:04 pm by Coolrune206 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2019, 10:25:07 pm »

"Thank you, Lilith of the Forest Sanctum. I promise this power will be put to good use."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2019, 11:15:22 pm »

"I give you my aid, friend."

Action edited (to give 1 power to Anaconda)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2019, 11:22:37 pm »

"Thank you, Lord Manor. This could make all the difference."

Action edited to account for updated Power constraints.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #747 on: February 01, 2019, 01:50:22 am »

1 Power: Feed on all that power being thrown around.

1 Power: Use the Edge of Oblivion's god-slaying power to slay Lorgar (sprinkled chariot) if he insists on attacking me.

Laugh as I watch the gods panic and run around, so eager and desperate to feed. Maybe pull some souls from the underworld to watch together and laugh with. Happiness Shared and all that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:34:00 pm by Parisbre56 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 01, 2019, 02:17:39 am »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 01, 2019, 02:25:56 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 58