Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118291 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #450 on: January 08, 2019, 03:28:13 am »

((Rent price is MurderDeathKill. I'm applying to rent a city this decade!))

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 08, 2019, 03:44:53 am »

”NO!”

“HE IS MY WAYWARD SON. I SHALL BE THE ONE TO DEAL WITH HIM.”

My flagship, VENGEFUL SPIRIT has lowered its shields for your arrival father.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:31:22 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 08, 2019, 03:50:52 am »

Since I seem to be at a reasonably safe distance from the malignant star everyone is recklessly chucking shit into, let's just drift through the void for now and focus on finally outfitting the Food Cruiser with those crockpot cannons and/or other food-themed items of Void artillery that I've been planning to build for decades.
Devote 1 power to the construction of said weaponry. Once that's done I will devote myself to prayer in the refectory, cooking up some devotional dishes in praise of Attom
(possibly using as ingredients any lingering debris from the recent battles in this part of the void) and humbly asking Him to bestow His blessing upon these weapons I have built with which to defend and further His interests.   

Be ready to test out our new firepower on any creepy hedonist boys or their ilk that might approach.
If (and only if) our artillery fails to repel any such personal space invasions, I will spend another 1 power to violently repel those sleazebags before they can corrupt my beloved food elementals.
Pretty sure nobody wants to know what would arise from such an occurrence. Unless crumpets were invo-- no! Nobody wants that. Never.   

Keep an eye out for any dangerous/explosive reactions that may result from the things being thrown at the malignant star. If the Food Cruiser appears to be in danger I will attempt to pilot it the hell outta there. If no attacks by voidborne sexcults have soaked up my last 1 power, I'll spend it to boost my piloting skills.

Quote from: Sheet
Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Power: 2         
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 08, 2019, 04:10:06 am »

The Malignant Star is a shard of chaos the the Nebula of Hate is forming around. The Nebular of Hate used to be the Curry of Antipathy, before someone spilled it everywhere. In other words, the perfect thing to throw some destruction at and see what happens. FOR SCIENCE!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 08, 2019, 10:09:04 am »

((...Whoa. Where is this place and what are the rental prices like there?!))   
((Sorry Yoink, it has been already sold for a mad god-emperor along with an extra favor in return for help in achieving Major godhood.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 08, 2019, 11:07:00 am »

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: Should be 6, but max is 5, wat do?
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Spend 3 power to produce a mighty heir, beautiful yet PUNCH, charismatic yet MORE PUNCH. See if he's any better at breeding chaos warbeasts than I am.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 08, 2019, 12:05:26 pm »

”NO!”

“HE IS MY WAYWARD SON. I SHALL BE THE ONE TO DEAL WITH HIM.”

My flagship, VENGEFUL SPIRIT has lowered its shields for your arrival father.

Try to taint 9 out of 18 hearty bois legions prime hearty bois(hardbois)  together with hearty bois they lead into cause of chaos.

((Well, dude, you ain’t even near my ship I doubt you can taint from across the galaxy. Also you should taint 8. Even split))

((Also the whole “Horus Heresy” thing isn’t going to work. I’m a major God. Your a demigod. It ain’t gonna be a very even (or interesting) fight. Mayhaps we should reconcile?))

In a flash of light, Borkle and 30 Boys appear on the ship.
”FLEXIUS, MY WAYWARD SON. HOW YOU HAVE STRAYED. THIS IS NOT THE PATH I WANTED FOR YOU. LOOK NOW. HALF THE GALAXY WISHES YOU DEAD. YOUR BELOVED CHAOS IS FRACTURED, ITS PEOPLE DIEING. BUT I CAN SAVE YOU. ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU, AND YOU SHALL REJOIN MY RANKS. PLEASE. THE WOLVES ARE AT THE DOOR. I CANNOT STAY FOR LONG. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THEIR ONSLAUGHT”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 08, 2019, 12:30:48 pm »

Father, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, WHY SO MANY OF YOUR SONS GIVING THEIR TRANSHUMAN BLOOD, SWEAT AND LIFES TO GLORY OF YOUR EMPIRE LIE UNREMEMBERED, YOU ONLY WANTED US AS TOOLS

Half of the mortal world... All killed by my hands, unification with chaos gave me love unlike you, it filled me with purpose, and you would forever remember, that majority of this world population death from chaotic magic was your fault.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:36:17 pm by sprinkled chariot »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 08, 2019, 12:35:13 pm »

"If I might chip in, Borkle's the god of fighting, not empires, and the Hearty Boys exist to fight. Fighting constantly for decades at a time tends to result in death."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 08, 2019, 12:41:25 pm »

"Too little too late Soul God! Heh, I find it quite ironic your death will come in the hands of two of the beings you breathed souls into. But do not worry, I will make something beautiful out of your remains."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 08, 2019, 01:59:01 pm »

Father, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, WHY SO MANY OF YOUR SONS GIVING THEIR TRANSHUMAN BLOOD, SWEAT AND LIFES TO GLORY OF YOUR EMPIRE LIE UNREMEMBERED, YOU ONLY WANTED US AS TOOLS

Half of the mortal world... All killed by my hands, unification with chaos gave me love unlike you, it filled me with purpose, and you would forever remember, that majority of this world population death from chaotic magic was your fault.

”THIS IS UNTRUE SON. EVERY DEATH OF YOUR BROTHERS LAY’S HEAVILY UPON MY CONCIOUS. AND I DO NOT WISH TO USE AND DISPOSE OF THEM. LOOK AT YOUR BROTHER HECTOR. MY WISH IS FOR ALL OF YOU TO BECOME LIKE HIM, SO THAT WE MAY PUNCH THINGS ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. YOUR DEATH WAS A SAD ONE FLEXIUS. BUT WITHOUT DEATH, THE LIVES OF MORTALS HAS NO MEANING. AN END TO THINGS IS WHAT JUSTIFIES THE BEGINNING. AND YOU SAY CHAOS, CHAOS GAVE YOU LOVE? CHAOS DOES NOT KNOW LOVE. IT IS A RAVENING BEAST, CORRUPTING AND CONSUMING. IT IS WORSE EVEN THEN THE ARCH-ENEMY AIGRE. BUT LOOK UPON YOUR BROTHERS. EACH CONFIDENT IN THE BROMANCE THEY HAVE. FOR TJEY HAVE PURPOSE, AND CAN FULFILL THE PURPOSE, AS WELL AS FULFILLING THEMSELVES. WERE I THE TYRANT YOU MAKE ME OUT TO BE, I WOULD DESTROY ALL THE QUIRKS AND DEVIATIONS OF ANY SONS THAT STRAYED EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT. BUT NO. I EMBRACED THEM, FOR I KNEW THAT ALL LINDS ARE REQUIRED FOR PUNCHING.”

“AS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF CHAOS, WELL IT HAD IT COMING. IT WAS TRYING TO EAT THE UNIVERSE.”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 08, 2019, 02:34:05 pm »

Father, I would have gladly changed my way, but I know, that you would leave me alone with this mechanic snake abomination you bred to false godhood and madman conjuring antimatter bomb to destroy Vengeful Spirit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 08, 2019, 04:55:42 pm »

"Call me an abomination again, chaos-thing. I am a god, and the omniphage's heir. You are nothing but the droppings of a dead god covering the remains of a once proud warrior."

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 08, 2019, 05:02:00 pm »

"Borkle did not turn Anaconda into what she is, I did. Where Borkle merely guided her to the Omniphage in the beginning, I gave her the form of a void dreadnought, and I gifted her with the destructive power she now wields. Not only that, I created a spear of destruction for her to wield. Speaking of which, Anaconda, you can't wield this spear with your form and I need a new, more fitting item to represent my destructive power. What do you want me to turn this spear into?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 08, 2019, 05:09:39 pm »

"A cannon to make worlds tremble. Let nothing in the universe be unafraid of it. The fear of a sword hanging over their heads will teach them to value life."
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58