Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 60444 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #690 on: July 08, 2019, 09:56:44 pm »

"So talk. Where is she?"

"Okay, I admit, we had a Laguz like that here but-"

"Had?"

"About a week ago, me and some of the boys came back from a trip for supplies, and everyone was dead and the laguz were gone."

"Son of a bitch."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 08, 2019, 10:11:19 pm »

Aurelia pat Milos on the shoulder. She'd have pat him on the head like Grae did but given their comparative heights it'd be a bit weird.

"Everyone gets scared in fights. It's pretty normal."

"I know you mean the laguz but... well, it's good that you're continuing despite that. Nobody's asking you to get over it overnight, but I think you're making steps towards that!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #692 on: July 08, 2019, 10:21:55 pm »

Heledd only took a brief moment to glance at Grae in shared frustration before returning her attention to their prisoner.

"Well? There's more to it than that. You don't clear out an infestation like yours without leaving a trace. Point us towards them and we might be inclined to forgive you. And if you lie. . ." Heledd licked her lips. "I've never lost a target that I've tasted the blood of. And light mages are such a rare treat. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 08, 2019, 10:30:28 pm »

Joachim flexed his claws, then curled his fists in agitation and paced. He clearly wanted to tear the prisoner apart right now, but was holding himself back for the sake of the interrogation.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 08, 2019, 10:35:52 pm »

"I don't know! They were riding out of sight when we realized our place had been hit in the first place!"

"So what do you know?"

"Nothing! I told you, we went out to get more supplies, and when we got back everyone else was dead and the Laguz were gone! We never had any competitors and the army never cared if they knew. But we get back and there's guts all over the shaft and all the cells are empty, and all you can see is a column of horses kicking up dirt headed north."

"North. Were these horseman flying any sort of banner?"

"I think so. Wasn't the Morcian flag though. I didn't recognize it. Some nobby bastard, probably."

Grae dropped Satana with a disgusted sigh, letting the man collide harshly with the stone floor. "Fantastic. Well, take anything that isn't nailed down. We're headed back to town."

"No, please!" Satana reached for Grae as much as he could, which wasn't much. "Almost all of us are dead and we were already robbed blind by the last guys. Have a heart..."

"You're damn lucky I wasn't paid to kill you, you know."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 08, 2019, 10:37:36 pm »

Joachim stared at Grae.

"Arrre you done with him...?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 08, 2019, 10:39:06 pm »

"Yup. He talked though. Make it clean, if you insist." Ignoring Satana's rising protestations, Grae turned his back on the man and walked out into the main hallway.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2019, 10:49:11 pm »

"I'm a cat of my word. I won't hurt you. . . but I don't control this one, and he's known to be a bit foul-tempered." She waved at the man dismissively, turning to follow Grae. That slaver had the nerve to ask them to have a heart? Well, Joachim might have his.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 08, 2019, 11:01:32 pm »

Milos let out a little mouse-like squeak when he felt Aurelia pat his shoulder. Contact wasn't exactly something Milos was used to, but around Aurelia, it felt kind of... nice, honestly. Especially considering the most contact he's experienced was with people he was... pretty terrified of. Her words of comfort were just the cherry on the cake.

"Y... you really think so...?"

Quite shy and unaware that he had a brief, slight blush as she pat him, he smiled at Aurelia.

"Thank you... that... that really means a lot to me to hear. I don't hear much about if I'm making progress or not, so it's... good to know that I am in the eyes of someone..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 08, 2019, 11:04:03 pm »

Joachim stared hard at the cowering slaver. There was so much he wanted to say to make the man understand what he was feeling right now... but what would words change, in the end? Satana had already committed his crimes. All that was left was the punishment, and the laguz was in no mood to be a merciful executioner. As soon as Heledd left, only the echoes of snarling and screams followed her.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 09, 2019, 12:37:30 am »

Once they made it back out of the tunnel and out of the pit, Claire stood there, looking it over.

"..."

"That's everywhere, then?" She thought it probably best not to address the smell all around them or the sick feeling in her gut at the moment. "I guess we should get back to the others."

rokubiraijuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Headphones in, avoiding interaction with the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 09, 2019, 08:10:35 am »

With an intrigued, intent expression, Jupi takes a careful look around, circling the pit and examining the dark stains, the wear of the stone. Reconnaissance is his bread and butter; he wonders if the Boss Man knew that, or if the Sampian King knew it when he'd asked for him. Committing what he sees to memory, he swoops down the tunnel to the bars. These, if possible, smell even fouler than the pit does, but not even a scrap of fur remains to identify who might have been here.

"Yep, that's as far as this place goes," he replies once having circled back out to Claire and the others. He notes the solemn, uneasy look on her face, but doesn't make any remark about it.

"Doesn't look like whoever was in the cages is dead. Guess they got away."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 09, 2019, 03:17:11 pm »

Aya spends a fair bit of time investigating, poking around and prodding the cages, as if this would change the reality that she was facing. She groans; after all that, nothing. She wasn't a fighting sort, but damn if this wasn't frustrating.

She stalks irritably, following not far behind Jupi.
"Good grief. We got nothing. Please tell me you've heard back from the Boss."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 09, 2019, 03:40:07 pm »

Kawri watched Aurelia and Milos, and let out a quiet caw of amusement.
"Yes, yes, Milos is making progress."
"A lot of progress hoped with birds, if Milos' cheeks any indication."

"Doesn't look like whoever was in the cages is dead. Guess they got away."
"Away, or new cage. No word of rescue would tell birds that the horsemen did not care to free the captured Princess, no?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 09, 2019, 05:53:21 pm »

Kawri's joining in with Milos and Aurelia's conversation brought attention to him his reddened cheeks, causing him to look away and try to hide his face.

"Th-thank you, b-but it's not-"

Of course, any sense of progress that Milos was showing seemed to wash away almost immediately the second Milos could hear the snarls. And the screams. Immediately, Milos was thrown into a state of paralyzing panic, immediately ducking onto the floor, covering his head and freaking out immensely without any thought as to him being watched.

"N-no, please, no, st-stay a-away from me, I-I didn't m-mean to do anything to you, p-please leave me alone...!"

It didn't even seem to occur to him that Joachim wasn't even that close to him... or even that it was Joachim in the first place.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 87