Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Gauntlet!  (Read 7103 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Gauntlet!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 06:16:21 pm »

Learn to speak Dog.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2018, 06:26:39 pm »

Continue vacuuming spirit.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2018, 11:04:05 pm »

Accept the dog and become part furry. As much as it pains me to do this, I am also kind of sad that lycanthropy in fiction has completely been subsided by fetishism when it’s actually a pretty cool concept. Also, it’s a common fact that dogs cannot be hypnotized, and I’m scared of the hypnotist two posts above of me. And by scared I mean disgusted.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2018, 01:51:37 am »

Try to eat the dog ghost.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2018, 05:22:14 pm »

Oof. Am no longer inside dog. Inside other body. Start releasing hormones to make the host body more doglike.
You begin making Trickle more doglike! That doesn't seem very good.

Run past the dog
You run past the Liberated & Spiritual Dog. The LSD runs into you.

Beat the dog out of Trickle before he turns!
You beat the dog out of Trickle, causing two Dog Puddles to manifest!

Spray Ghostbuster particles everywhere. I have no idea what they actually do, but I'm sure it will be helpful.
The LSD shrieks! 5 damage, and 1 damage per turn. That's pretty great: you now just need to wait twenty turns to kill the LSD.

Learn to speak Dog.
You don't have any textbooks!

Continue vacuuming spirit.
You continue to vacuum up the LSD.

Accept the dog and become part furry. As much as it pains me to do this, I am also kind of sad that lycanthropy in fiction has completely been subsided by fetishism when it’s actually a pretty cool concept. Also, it’s a common fact that dogs cannot be hypnotized, and I’m scared of the hypnotist two posts above of me. And by scared I mean disgusted.
You accept the dog. The dog accepts you. But do you know who doesn't accept the dog? Whatever laws that govern this place! You die, and the furry you walks out of your body. Your dying thoughts are about killing the goddamn hypnotist, and furry you will carry out your orders.

Try to eat the dog ghost.
You eat the LSD.

King Zultan and Ragnar's vacuum, after sucking up the Liberated & Spiritual Dog, have become MKUltra'd. Strange things flit through their minds: it is like the walls of the room are closing in. Nobody questions how a vacuum can start tripping. The Canine Jester moves towards FallacyofUrist. The Liberated & Spiritual Dog takes 1 damage, and continues to chatter! The words continue to gain importance.

ROUND ONE.
PHASE: 4/5.
The room has been muffled, and is filled with ghostbuster particles.

Liberated & Spiritual Dog: 19/25 HP. Taking damage from the ghost buster particles!
The Canine Jester: 10/10 HP.
Dog Puddle: 5/5 HP, 5/5 HP.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2018, 05:37:57 pm »

Mmm. Comfy doglike environment. Go back to sleep.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2018, 05:49:05 pm »

Trow a Liberated & Spiritual bone to distract LSD and run past him
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2018, 07:19:50 pm »

Takes out Storm Bringer due to being 1/2 Asgardian and proceeds to slam the axe part into CanineJesrs Head.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2018, 08:53:02 pm »

Hypnotize the Canine Jester!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2018, 02:22:18 am »

Time to take this seriously.
Activate the kitten laser.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2018, 03:55:44 am »

Eat more of the dog ghost, gain dog powers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2018, 07:35:27 am »

>Shove a primed block of C4 with a 30 second timer down the LSD, and run to the other side of the room, putting on an EOD vest if I have to. Get high on said LSD beforehand.
it's over

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2018, 07:49:26 am »

Shove The Canine Jester in the direction of the C4 and make sure there are at least two people between me and the C4, preferably by running to the other side of the room.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2018, 01:55:44 pm »

I point out that the dog was beaten out of myself. I then put a saddle on LSD.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2018, 04:42:44 pm »

: Stops self then. And then decides to strike dog slimes with chained lightning blast.:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5