Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Gauntlet!  (Read 7135 times)

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Gauntlet!
« on: November 24, 2018, 02:29:10 pm »

You are in a room. There are fifteen adversaries ahead of you. Kill them to earn your freedom, or alternatively die horribly.

ROUND ONE.
Rabid Dog: 1/1 HP.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.
Re: Gauntlet!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 02:34:54 pm »

Kick the dog's head.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 03:04:45 pm »

Kick the dog's head.
You kick the dog's head. It stops moving. It's... dead? Maybe you should check it out.

ROUND ONE.
Rabid Dog: 0/1 HP. Dead?
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 03:11:15 pm »

Nope, this is definitely fablehaven, step away from the dog as it's about to get larger.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 03:12:01 pm »

Piss all over the dog to establish dogminance.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 03:49:06 pm »

Keep to the wall of the room on our side, and wait to see if the dog does anything. If it doesn't do anything, carefully kick it in the head, step back, and wait to see what happens. If nothing happens still, repeat this process until something does happen.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 04:01:44 pm »

If it gets back up, hypnotize it into submission.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 05:47:09 pm »

Nope, this is definitely fablehaven, step away from the dog as it's about to get larger.
You, an intellectual, move away from the death trap.

Piss all over the dog to establish dogminance.
You do that to the dog. It begins to twitch.

Keep to the wall of the room on our side, and wait to see if the dog does anything. If it doesn't do anything, carefully kick it in the head, step back, and wait to see what happens. If nothing happens still, repeat this process until something does happen.
You kick the dog in the head, and run back. Something is happening--

If it gets back up, hypnotize it into submission.
You attempt to hypnotise the dog. Something that you can't see is happening, so you don't see any visible effects, but something tells you that the dog isn't happy.

ROUND ONE, Turn Two.
The dog expands. It seems like it's muttering something.

Rabid Dog: 9/10 HP.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:53:47 pm by anaphaxeton »

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 05:59:52 pm »

"I called it, I called it! I knew it was Fablehaven! I knew it!"

Take a rest to prepare myself for when it grows snake heads and starts shooting acid that could melt your leg off.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 06:33:37 pm »

I'm just a cute little parasite, living inside a dog's heart. Taking a nap, how relaxing!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 06:37:13 pm »

kick the dog's head.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 07:51:39 pm »

Muzzle the dog to stop it from speaking.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 03:46:20 am »

Strangle the dog.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 06:16:04 am »

Turn the dog upside down to make it God. God doesn't exist in this nightmarish half-realm, so the dog has no choice but to erase itself.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:08:41 am by TrickleJest »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 06:42:45 am »

Kick it until it stops moving. Then kick it until it's mush.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5