Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 420

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 520665 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #6060 on: June 20, 2024, 09:11:51 am »

Add wizards who can summon an unlimited number of shotguns and leave them lying a-round.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: June 20, 2024, 02:28:07 pm »

Add recreational drugs, and make it so vampires who consume the blood of dwarves on drugs become wizards.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: June 20, 2024, 09:02:29 pm »

The pineapple should come alive and try to kill any dwarf that doesn't like it on their pizza.

The pineapple has a murderous sponge man hidden inside of it.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: June 22, 2024, 01:45:25 am »

Pineapples can now only be found and grown underwater in ocean biomes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: June 22, 2024, 06:20:33 pm »

When implementing large bells, remember to implement sounds for bells made out of all possible materials:  Metal, wood, glass, ceramic, stone, brown filth, etc.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: June 23, 2024, 01:19:22 am »

Ah, the sound of the bell made from 'unknown substance'!

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: June 24, 2024, 08:22:33 pm »

Only hunchback dwarfs are capable of ringing the large bells.
FPS in Gravearmor (925+ dwarves) is 2-5 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: June 24, 2024, 11:02:05 pm »

This is because dwarves now recieve permanent life-altering work related injuries. Hauling gold minecarts around isn't good for the spine
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: June 25, 2024, 02:03:04 am »

In order to save coding time, all dwarves spawn in and are born horribly crippled.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: June 25, 2024, 02:14:04 am »

All dwarves have dwarfism.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: June 25, 2024, 02:15:09 am »

Every creature should have dwarfism and be the same size.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: June 25, 2024, 06:53:37 am »

The air is thick with anticipation as a hush falls over the crowd. Thousands of pairs of eyes gaze upward, transfixed by the massive screen that looms overhead. It's not often that such a diverse gathering of people finds itself united by a single purpose, but tonight is different. Tonight, they are all here for the same reason: to witness the unveiling of a new, groundbreaking AI.

The auditorium is a testament to the ingenuity and creativity of its designers. Every inch of the space seems to have been meticulously planned, from the sleek, modern architecture to the intricate lighting system that bathes the stage in a warm, inviting glow. The stage itself is a marvel of engineering, with state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology at every turn.

The AI in question, known simply as "The Chosen One," has been the subject of intense speculation and debate for months now. Rumors have spread like wildfire across the internet, with some claiming it will revolutionize the field of artificial intelligence, while others insist it's nothing more than a flashy gimmick. But as the countdown to the big reveal draws near, the tension in the air grows palpable.

Dr. Amanda Randall, the lead researcher on the project, steps onto the stage. She's a striking woman with an air of quiet confidence about her. Her lab coat is impeccably tailored, and she carries herself with the grace of a ballerina. The crowd erupts into applause as she takes her place at the podium. She raises her hands to quiet them down, and when the room finally falls silent, she begins to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," she says, her voice echoing through the auditorium, "tonight, we are gathered here to witness the unveiling of something truly remarkable. Something that has the potential to change the course of human history. I give you...The Chosen One." The crowd bursts into thunderous applause, their excitement nearly drowning out the roar of the projector as it begins to whir to life.

As the projector's light illuminates the screen, the crowd collectively holds its breath. For a moment, nothing happens. And then, a blur of colors and shapes fills the screen, twisting and turning in a dizzying display of digital artistry. The Chosen One has arrived.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: June 25, 2024, 09:36:18 am »

That is truly a terrible suggestion

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: June 25, 2024, 10:42:05 am »

Is it Armok?
FPS in Gravearmor (925+ dwarves) is 2-5 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: June 26, 2024, 02:51:32 am »

That is a high quality suggestion, I say we implement it even if I would no longer be able to post here.
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 420