Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 525732 times)

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3600 on: August 31, 2021, 03:45:32 am »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: August 31, 2021, 03:50:27 am »

The whole game should not exist, thus ruining any attempt to implement every suggestion in this thread.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: August 31, 2021, 03:57:09 am »

The release of DF version 1.0 will immediately erase the rest of the universe from existence.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: August 31, 2021, 06:45:57 am »

The rest of the universe in existence is DF 1.0, but we are still only confined to the Beta...

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: August 31, 2021, 07:33:49 am »

Feature: You die from alcohol poisoning.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: August 31, 2021, 04:26:04 pm »

Dwarves will have a chance to change a 1 to a 0 or a 0 to a 1 at any area of the game, whether or not they change the code somewhere is determined by the amount of artifacts in the world. A hidden number is chosen, each number representing an item. If said number is an artifact’s number, the block will disappear and a number somewhere in the code will be changed. If the number of the random number chooser isn’t an artifact’s number, the block is mined as Normal. Thus, with more artifacts, the higher the chance code editing will occur

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: August 31, 2021, 06:28:47 pm »

All dwarves immediately fall in love with each other upon first meeting and marry.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: August 31, 2021, 06:40:34 pm »

Dwarves can become infatuated with and attempt to reproduce with their strange mood artifacts.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: August 31, 2021, 08:03:47 pm »

Mooding dwarves can produce “marital aids”.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: September 01, 2021, 02:42:36 am »

Dwarves that get strange moods can decide they need to fornicate with the first thing they see, such as animals, other dwarves, items, or even bits of the fort itself, after this fornication the dwarf in question becomes pregnant regardless to gender and gives birth to an artifact randomly generated creature that could be made from any material and can take any form.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: September 01, 2021, 09:12:44 am »

All creatures, including vermin, can breed and produce offspring with eachother, resulting in horrifying hybrids which can also reproduce with anything else. This eventually causes the entire population of the world to become a genetic mess of some hundredfold halflings with bios that make the most outlandish FB's die from shame.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: September 01, 2021, 11:12:29 am »

Boy, I really Cronenberged the world up, didn't I?

We got a whole planet of Cronenbergs
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: September 01, 2021, 12:00:45 pm »

Add "Cronenberg" as a new procgen creature category.

And no, they're not just necromancer experiments either. Experiments are reminded to count their blessings when they look upon these things.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:04:35 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: September 01, 2021, 05:10:01 pm »

Forgotten beasts are ancient necromancer experiments with complete backstories including invented historical figures
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: September 01, 2021, 05:17:57 pm »

...but, despite this, they have no actual names other than "<Necromancer>'s Monster". Which confuses everybody all the time.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 423