Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24291 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2018, 01:27:35 pm »

Attack Brunswick 90%
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2018, 01:29:47 pm »

Attack Toulouse 55%,

Can the multiple action be double conquering?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2018, 01:30:52 pm »

Aceept allience with Bavaria, Conquer Deheubarth 90%
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2018, 02:00:53 pm »

ally porto:offer to help him gain lands in beja if he helps me against galicia
ally navara: offer to help him get lands in toledo if he helps me against castille
i assume you can ally and negotiate with npc's
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2018, 04:03:19 pm »

Conquer... Bau-something, the two county duchy to the left of Swabia, with 90% of my force.

The easiest fight I currently can do, it should let me become a duchy and have more income for both me and Haspen.

Also, Haspen, when I'm a duchy can you lower my tax rate to 25% for a few turns? I want to fix up my economy a bit so I can give you taxes each turn without strangling my own economy so I can expand my/your/our land better.

Also, if it's land under my control as your vassal, is it my land, your land or our land?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2018, 04:18:54 pm »

Attack Belozero 50%
Attack Tver 50%

(reiterating, that I accepted Kiev(TheRedwolf)'s proposal to ally)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (10/4-?22?) Now 18
« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2018, 05:13:00 pm »

Spend any amount of point you want(min of 10%) and gain half as your new base after 2 turns.
You can also spend points to fund a 'rebellion' in someone else's territory(results may vary).
Are these still a thing?
yes

Are North Africa and Asia Minor in the game now? When did that happen?
Because I said so.

Can the multiple action be double conquering?
Sure?

ally porto:offer to help him gain lands in beja if he helps me against galicia
ally navara: offer to help him get lands in toledo if he helps me against castille
i assume you can ally and negotiate with npc's
Yes
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 11:09:29 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 18, 2018, 11:31:45 pm »

The update is done except for RuleOfNothing and SaberToothTiger, will wait for them BY 10:30 PST tomorrow.

A couple of you will be surprised about what happened during your turn.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 19, 2018, 12:14:28 am »

Attack Holland (70%)
Invest 4 points to improve income.
Accept Flanders(SaberToothTiger)'s alliance proposal.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:46:33 am by RulerOfNothing »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 19, 2018, 05:39:04 am »

Offer alliance to Gelre. Attack Brabant, 90%.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 19, 2018, 11:12:01 am »

Turn 1 (AD 1001):

As the year of 1000 AD come to a close 10 major, and 1 minor, contenters begin their struggle to rise to power. With a power in the South trying to unify and protect, for now the Balkens.

Swabia sends 18(max is 90% and I will enforce this) troops to conquer Franconia, the out come: you lose 7 for a complete victory. Swabia has conquered Franconia.

Bavaria sends 16 troops to conquer Bohemia, the out come: enemy loses 9, you lose 2, and the rest surrender. Bavaria has capture Bohemia. Bavaria also offered an alliance to Gwynedd who accepted the offer. Bavaria and Gwynedd are now allies.

Flanders offers an alliance to Gelre, it has been accepted. Flanders and Gelre are now allies. Flanders also sends 18 troops to attack Brabant, the out come: you lose 6 for a complete victory. Flanders has conquered Brabant.

Gascony sends 11 troops to attack Toulouse, the out come: you and them both lose 8, the rest surrender. Gascony has conquered Toulouse.

Gwynedd aceepted the alliance offer from Bavaria. Gwynedd and Bavaria are now allies. Gwynedd sends 18 troops to conquer Deheubarth, the out come:  16 v 2, your troops surprised them and conquered them with too few casualties to count(no losses). Gwynedd has captured Deheubarth.

Gelre sends 14 troops to attack Holland, the out come: enemy loses 8, your troops didn't lose enough for you to care. Gelre has conquered Holland. Gelre also invested 4 points to improve income.

Brandenburg sends 18 troops to attack Brunswick, the out come: they lose 5 and your troops show their might and lose too little to count. They DO NOT surrender, but are fearful(no defense bonus).

Ulm sends 18 troops to conquer Baden, the out come: you lose 4, they lose 10, ever with the loses you won. Ulm has captured Württemberg and Hohenzollern both counties(you are a count so you get the counties, your liege is a duke so you can not be a duke(unless you break away)).

Asturias tries to ally Porto, and they accept. Asturias also tries to ally navara, they do not accept, telling you that they do not wish to expand at this time(npc's will not expand just accrue points).

Kiev offers Novgrod an alliance, accepted the offer. Kiev and Novgorod are now allies. Kiev also sends 10 troops to attack Crimea, the out come: you and them both lose 5, they do not surrender.

Novgorod sends 10 troops to attack Belozero, the out come: your troops were wiped out you have not recieved word if the defender had any significant loses. Novgorod also sends 10 troops to attack Tver, the out come: you and them both lose 5, they do not surrender. Novgorod has seen significant loses this turn, maybe this is sign to not over extend yourself so early.

Greece attemps to conquer Macedonia. Greece also attemps to incite rebels in Gelre(resoves next turn).

The Players:
Haspen Duke of Swabia and Franconia = 25.5; income = 4 + 1.5(vassal); vassal = Count TankKit; has a tax rate of 50%;

Maximum Spin Duke of Bavaria and Bohemia = 30; income = 4; allies: Duke piratejoe;

SaberToothTiger Duke of Flanders and Brabant = 24; income = 4; allies: Duke RulerOfNothing;

Shadowclaw777 Duke of Gascony and Toulouse = 21; income = 4;

piratejoe Duke of Gwynedd and Deheubarth = 34; income = 2; allies Duke Maximum Spin;

RulerOfNothing Duke of Gelre and Holland = 32; income = 4 + 2(next turn(2)); allies: Duke of SaberToothTiger;

The_Two_Eternities Duke of Brandenburg = 22; income = 2;

TankKit Count of Ulm, Württemberg, and Hohenzollern = 19.5; income = 3 - 1.5(vassal); liege = Duke Haspen;

melkor Duke of Asturias = 22; income = 2; allies: Duke of Porto

TheRedwolf Duke of Kiev = 17; income = 2; allies: Duke a1s;

a1s Duke of Novgorod = 7; income = 2; allies: Duke TheRedwolf;

The GM:
MMM King of Geece, Duke of Athens, Achaea, Epirus, and Thessaloniki = 22.5; income = 11;

Map:

Most push out, some succeed, some do not.

How do you guys like they way I have the update.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:39:36 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 19, 2018, 11:20:04 am »

attack galicia with 18 troops ask porto to help

did i not get any income last turn cause i started with 20 and now i have 20 while having a income of 2
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2018, 11:22:42 am »

1. Conquer Thuringia
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:37:32 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2018, 11:27:41 am »

Conquer Provence (75% or 16)
Spend 5 Points to Improve Income
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:54:01 am by Shadowclaw777 »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 19, 2018, 11:36:34 am »

... The map hasn't been updated.

Allocate 10 points to improving my economy.

Also, Haspen, you might get wiped out if you do that. Remember each of those duchies probably have the same amount of points as you.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28