Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: +44.09 cages  (Read 1949 times)

thefinn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
+44.09 cages
« on: September 11, 2018, 02:02:09 am »

Got a cage problem. Nobody will move any of them - except to the traps.

It's like I have no cage stockpile - I do, and I've even tried different iterations of them. Just a big general one. Trying to add it back into the main stockpile. Nothing works.

They aren't forbidden, they aren't offlimits via burrows.

wtf ?! Am I having a brainfart or is it the game?
Keep in mind too - it WAS working, it just "stopped" during the game. I have 2 ettins captured and a bunch of empty cages, 1 ettin is on the old stockpile, the 2nd is just sitting on his trap which has been reactivated. Weird.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: +44.09 cages
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 02:26:35 am »

Fat fingering is my main cause for this kind of issues.  d-b-f during invasions and then forgotten when cleanup commences is another, but you've checked that.
I'd recheck that the animal stockpile takes from everywhere rather than links only. For empty cages I'd check that the appropriate stockpile accepts empty cages (I have a general stockpile where empty cages are included and several "animal" stockpiles that don't accept empty cages. Several because I want to "process" them in a controlled fashion, liberating them of useful stuff before sending them to the executing atom smasher).

thefinn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 02:54:50 am »

Yeah it's not that, I might do a reload, not sure I have since the problem started.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:27:00 am »

Could it be 'o'rders - Dwarves gather 'a'nimals? I think that being turned off would probably result in stockpiles ignoring it but traps not.

thefinn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 07:32:09 am »

Could it be 'o'rders - Dwarves gather 'a'nimals? I think that being turned off would probably result in stockpiles ignoring it but traps not.

*cries*
Thank you, thank you kind sir
*cries*
I love how there was 4 different ways that could've got screwed up lol

I blame those damned web collectors personally. I probably hit it when I was playing with that.