Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 37026 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2018, 03:13:01 pm »

Now that the warding is gone, do we really need to corrupt the hoop? Can't we just use it as-is?

Let's see if we can't find some mole like creatures, or twist some of the animals we already have into mole like creatures to help in the mines.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2018, 05:26:54 pm »

Let's see if we can't find some mole like creatures, or twist some of the animals we already have into mole like creatures to help in the mines.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2018, 11:53:55 pm »

+1
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2018, 01:54:02 am »

+1
+1
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2018, 06:45:18 am »

+1
+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2018, 07:12:47 am »

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

Continue to destroy the hoop's warding. When the warding is off we should twist its magic so the hoop violently mutates enemies into tormented beings. Then we should use the bronze to adorn the hoop putting evil wards on the bronze adornments.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2018, 11:35:00 am »

More bronze is made, left in stacks by the forges, while the slaves labor in the mines and fields. Its not enough, and so you set to work, taking your two uncorrupted rouses and several of the already mutated ones. As your evil energy flows through them, they shift and mutate, their teeth growing thicker and blunter, their eyelids sealing themselves, their claws shortening. Now they only need to eat two things: blood and stone. Immediately they set to work, clawing at the ground, sniffing out metals.

Around you, the Scythes labor. The watchstalks begin to ripen, their eyes expanding and thickening. The ground continues to soak in little bits of evil, making the stronghold of the Caz more and more comfortable for you, as the very stones begin shifting to vaguely resemble tortured faces. At least if you squint a lot. It will take a long time at the current rate to have an effect noticeable to human senses.

Over the week, you slowly worry away at the hoops defenses, taking what little was left and utterly destroying it. You don’t even need the spirit hearts, simply tearing apart the magical wards with effortless ease now that the protection of the silver has been stripped.
You begin studying the hoop’s magic together with Damena and Azen. It’s slow going, especially with the constant distractions. The rouses breed, the leplenas drag back great beasts and lay them at the foot of your throne. Three children are born, two with slight protrusions on their heads. A few tribes comes, and trades are made, although you sense some unease from the outsiders as they look at the fields of watchstalks. The shamans look especially nervous.

Eventually, you spot nearly a hundred people comng, all grown men and women, all heavily armed, some wearing animal hide armor. They are led by four shamans.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2018, 11:38:15 am »

Obviously an attack is coming in. Send our huge rock eating turtle at them first. Then the other war beasts.

Try capturing the shamans to corrupt them.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2018, 11:44:28 am »

Rock eating turtle? Are you talking about the mole things or the rockcrushers? The rockcrushers are about the size of a pig, and the mole things are maybe the size of a big dog.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2018, 11:50:49 am »

Well, send the war beasts first, and order our warriors that the shamans are our first target
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2018, 12:05:38 pm »

We should avoid the shamans why because remember what that one shaman did to us imagine four times that

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2018, 12:22:10 pm »

That why we should kill them first

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2018, 01:20:45 pm »

In hindsight, the watch stalks may have been a bit on the nose. Have our people arm themselves and make ready.

We have metal weapons and they do not. Numbers are about even. They have 2 shamans on us, but I think we should be fine seeing as we have actual defenses built.

Azen can operate the ring, right? Let's have him do that, and lay down some fire on the enemy.

Let's not have our painstakingly collected animals rush out to be slaughtered alone. Warriors and beats form up behind the barricade. We shoot them with the ring until they can break it down. Then we slaughter then in a melee.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2018, 02:30:25 pm »

The ring hurts evil and isnt corrupted yet so lets not use it please.
I doubt anyone besides the shamans could hurt our huge rock smashing beast.

Besides that your point is quite good and I agree with you.
So let us use the hige rock beast to create havoc in their ranks and rain terror on the enemy in form of javelins and bows. When their numbers are decimated our champions and ourselves should go in and finish the deal trying to keep the enmies shamans alive to corrupt them later on.
Do not use the hoop.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2018, 05:04:27 pm »

The ring hurts evil and isnt corrupted yet so lets not use it please.
I doubt anyone besides the shamans could hurt our huge rock smashing beast.

Besides that your point is quite good and I agree with you.
So let us use the hige rock beast to create havoc in their ranks and rain terror on the enemy in form of javelins and bows. When their numbers are decimated our champions and ourselves should go in and finish the deal trying to keep the enmies shamans alive to corrupt them later on.
Do not use the hoop.
WE HAVE NO GIANT ROCK TURTLE.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38