Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: all lowercase bizarrely awesome sorta-minimalist rtd  (Read 15571 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: all lowercase bizarrely awesome sorta-minimalist rtd
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2018, 10:44:26 pm »

name: yamamura
species: tengu
description in haiku:
evil bird of prey
demon with unholy strenght
and big ugly nose
sex: squawk
class: yōkai summoner
welcome to the wait list!

frown slightly. phone assassins for assistance.
(4)
you call your political assassins. they'll arrive soon but if you could just stall your opponents a little longer before they arrive?

go board a plane to the city where the utter plane store is.
(2)
you get in your car, drive to the airport... and get stuck in traffic. ugh, why is everyone going this direction! like, is there a mandatory furry transformation session in the forest going on or something?

oh wait, that was a thing. you remember it on the tv. there was that porcupine senator guy who somehow passed a mandatory furry transformation law.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 11:37:47 pm »

thank the kahjit for freeing me, then concentrate and open a portal to the second circle of hell.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2018, 11:44:27 pm »

thank the kahjit for freeing me, then concentrate and open a portal to the second circle of hell.
(1)
the person who freed you, who you know nothing about you metagamer, is not in your current room. that said you try to create a portal aaaaand well shoot. looks like this dimension has high spatial inertia and an absurd h0 factor. you're not getting home on your own. and worse, you drained yourself dry of mp in the process.

(3)
the nerd doesn't seem to have noticed that you're free, but he probably will soon.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2018, 12:09:58 am »

"oh, sorry for not answering straight away, dearie. i primarily love strategy games and management games. as for the cake... well, i know a very special family recipe."

go and play some video games with my temporary boyfriend.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2018, 12:21:44 am »

"oh, sorry for not answering straight away, dearie. i primarily love strategy games and management games. as for the cake... well, i know a very special family recipe."

go and play some video games with my temporary boyfriend.

(5)
why, he's totally convinced, almost hypnotized(maybe you hypnotized him just a little, but he was basically asking for it by not using enchanted sunglasses) that you're a harmless fun demon. in fact he lets you out of the pentagram(not even noticing that you were already free)! +1 xp!

(1)
it's only afterwards that you realize you have no idea what a video game is and you were faking it. well shoot. better learn fast.

(6)
all the local log cabin cultists are scrambling every which way and they don't seem to be paying much attention to you and your "boyfriend". on the other hand you're pretty sure that there's a nasty greater fire demon heading towards the lounge room where you are and your "boyfriend" doesn't even notice. how oblivious can he be, even hypnotized!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2018, 12:30:36 am »

argue with gm about my knowledge of video games: strategy games, on average, is a more niche genre overall... outside of starcraft 2. hell, there are people who just don't get it at all.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2018, 12:37:00 am »

argue with gm about my knowledge of video games: strategy games, on average, is a more niche genre overall... outside of starcraft 2. hell, there are people who just don't get it at all.
(5)
er... well... i guess you have video games in whatever hell you sprung from ms. supreme lust demon. i guess even demons have hobbies.

(3)
with your knowledge of video games you do actually have you manage to... basically tie your "boyfriend"'s score. this will not stand!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2018, 12:47:28 am »

go for another round, i guess. after the game, go and make a chocolate cake for us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2018, 01:42:05 am »

go for another round, i guess. after the game, go and make a chocolate cake for us.
(2)
wow you must be out of practice. he's beating you easy.

(4)
you visit the local cult kitchen and make a good old blood chocolate cake. you expect it will be delicious even if you couldn't quite get the love potion mixed in on time.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2018, 01:49:52 am »

have a nice lunch with my boyfriend, then ask him if he would want to go outside for a small romantic walk in the forest.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2018, 02:21:15 am »

have a nice lunch with my boyfriend, then ask him if he would want to go outside for a small romantic walk in the forest.
(4)
as expected the cake is delicious and moist. it's nice. maybe you don't have to dominate every boyfriend you have.

(3)
he seems more interested in playing video games than going to the forest, though. maybe you could still convince him, though?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2018, 03:25:11 am »

run!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2018, 06:54:53 am »

I DON'T FUCKING CARE

JUST FUCKING USE THE CHUNKY SALSA HEALTH SYSTEM AND I'LL STOP USING ALL CAPS

JUST LET ME MURDER CLOWNS AND THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR GOOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2018, 07:50:16 am »

name: jimmy
species: fox
description in haiku:
 rock egg paper can
 drum car square brick gun rice corn
 red microwave fire
sex: man
class: insane
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2018, 07:57:55 am »

I DON'T FUCKING CARE

JUST FUCKING USE THE CHUNKY SALSA HEALTH SYSTEM AND I'LL STOP USING ALL CAPS

JUST LET ME MURDER CLOWNS AND THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR GOOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
this is the lowercase thread
so no

name: jimmy
species: fox
description in haiku:
 rock egg paper can
 drum car square brick gun rice corn
 red microwave fire
sex: man
class: insane
to the waitlist with thee!

run!
(5)
nope. you're out. strategic retreat!
and boom you're out of the log house of nope.
+1 xp for strategic behavior.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12