Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 93072 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2018, 03:54:57 pm »

I
What
What
What
What
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2018, 04:16:09 pm »

I
What
What
What
What
I know. TricMagic being useful, it’s quite the surprise.
Well, I’m conviced.
I vote Caz to be lynched.
And I will see you next sunrise.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2018, 04:21:08 pm »

Ugh, no offense guys. I'm sorta... mafia'd out right now. I really wanted a Night to give me some time to recompose, but I'm just... not doing anything right now. I really want to post, but I just can't seem to finds the will. I'll probably be doing short posts for some time.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2018, 05:39:28 pm »

I don't think Caz is scum. Currently there are four people on that wagon, but as near as I can tell, Persus' vote is reactionary rather than case-based, and heydude is voting Caz for no particular reason. Piratejoe voted Caz because he was worried about webadict getting mad at him if he went for TBF and subsequently has decided Caz is now his top scum pick. Tric's case honestly reads like a fever dream to me, and he's already proven himself to be too vulnerable to confirmation bias to be relied on.

Unofficial votecount. I'm assuming that Shakerag's earlier votecount is right, because that's where I started.

heydude6:
Shakerag:
TricMagic {3}: teneb, Caz, TheBiggerFish
IcyTea31:
TheBiggerFish {2}: Deus Asmoth, Shakerag
Caz {4}: Persus13, TricMagic, piratejoe, heydude6
Persus13:
Deus Asmoth {1}: webadict
piratejoe:
Sheldon:
webadict:
Teneb:

Tric:
As an aside, 6*7 is 35, so we happen to be missing 15 from the MS Lynch.
There were eight people voting for Spin. Assuming that we're not going into fractions, $6 is how much everyone should have gotten.

TBF:
I
What
What
What
What
Is that meant to mean something?

heydude:
Well, I’m conviced.
I vote Caz to be lynched.
What exactly convinced you?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2018, 05:46:48 pm »

@Deus Asmoth: It was in response to the torrent of I don't even know what TricMagic just spewed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2018, 05:59:19 pm »

I saw Caz was on a bit after, but he still didn't say anything. Right now, I await his reply to this-

Also, Persus did order a case that was more than two sentences. So I took everything together. It does not look good. A lot of suspicion pointing and a counter vote against me..

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2018, 06:17:20 pm »

I am quite interested in his argument. I think I can guess it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2018, 06:19:52 pm »

I'm going to go ahead and unvote because I forgot my vote was still on Caz. I'll take a look through tomorrow when I'm feeling better and vote. I'm getting the impression that either Caz is scum, or TricMag1c is, but I can't decide which one.

And yes I'm aware that that causes a tie. We've still got two days.

Teneb Scummy, probably lied about the Sheldon thing. Not Scummy enough to consider fully lynching yet however.
Teneb did not lie about the Sheldon thing. I saw it too.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 29, 2018, 06:26:51 pm »

Piratejoe voted Caz because he was worried about webadict getting mad at him if he went for TBF and subsequently has decided Caz is now his top scum pick.
I mean, that was only part of the reason but as the debate I had with him went on and on I started to think of him as more scummy then TBF. Don't get me wrong, I think TBF is scum too, but I feel Caz is more scum then even TBF at the moment. Yes, Webadict is part of the initial reasoning on Caz, but now its only a minor part, especially when compared to how much Caz is scum in my eyes.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 29, 2018, 06:39:07 pm »

Replace the "1" with an "i". Also Doopliss.

I saw that coming a mile away though, Persus. Also, the other had "car" instead of "care" for some reason.

It should be remembered that you are a duo.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 29, 2018, 06:47:34 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
You guys know six times seven is forty-two anyway, right?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 29, 2018, 06:50:12 pm »

Hi Sheldon! What are your thoughts on the Duo and/or Caz? Also, a read list if you would.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 29, 2018, 06:58:24 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
Ehhhh, I don't think the situation has changed much. A lot of words have been exchanged, but not a lot of meaning. Caz is not top of my suspicions list. I'd focus on Persus and Teneb since, like I keep telling you, they probably rise and fall together (although it's possible that one of them decided to pose as me to trick the other one, which I think should be checkable in quicktopic's interface); webadict is still obviously scum if you'd prefer, too. I kind of just want you to get the day over with already though. (To be honest, I, uh, slightly forgot that lynching me would skip the night.)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 29, 2018, 07:40:04 pm »

Replace the "1" with an "i". Also Doopliss.
Hwhat.  Where is this even.

At least bloody well quote the thing!
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 29, 2018, 08:02:32 pm »

Why am I going to bother, "1" is nowhere near "i".

Big Fish, do you have a Big List? Read list if you please.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59