Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92931 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 1: Er, What (13/12)
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2018, 09:31:35 am »

I could outbid you, but I don't think it'd be worth it. Keep 'em.

sure, sure

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2018, 09:32:56 am »

How can you outbid him IcyTea? Most only have 50 to spend.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2018, 09:35:00 am »

How can you outbid him IcyTea? Most only have 50 to spend.
Indeed, most do.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2018, 09:37:40 am »

IcyTea31: so did you get an inheritance or do you have a steady income?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2018, 09:38:01 am »

Actually, let's ask.

Caz, what are you going to use your extra action on?

IcyTea31: so did you get an inheritance or do you have a steady income?
Yes.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2018, 09:42:08 am »

Hi. Of course this game had to start right before I go out of town for a few days.

Sheldon, how long have you played mafia? Why does your name sound like a nerd? How are you feeling with two votes on you?

Maximum Spin: How do intend to get a productive conversation out of voting hector?
I don't think Sheldon will answer you
How do you know? A wise man once said "If you think something is impossible, it will be." Why are you not even trying?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2018, 09:46:00 am »

Actually, let's ask.

Caz, what are you going to use your extra action on?

Mostly just the sating of gluttony. But you would have outbid me if you cared that much about it. So nosey -_-

I do wonder why you advertised yourself as a walking moneybag though. Do you want people to carve you up and then rifle through your pockets?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2018, 09:47:39 am »

Hi. Of course this game had to start right before I go out of town for a few days.

Sheldon, how long have you played mafia? Why does your name sound like a nerd? How are you feeling with two votes on you?

Maximum Spin: How do intend to get a productive conversation out of voting hector?
How do you know? A wise man once said "If you think something is impossible, it will be." Why are you not even trying?
It's not an acual pc, he's controled by fallacy, they could answer you but I doubt that
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2018, 09:49:11 am »

It's not an acual pc, he's controled by fallacy, they could answer you but I doubt that

Sheldon already made a bid, I think it's presumptuous to think that it can/can't do anything.

Although, it doesn't appear to have a vote.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2018, 09:54:04 am »

Rockeater: I don't trust you.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2018, 09:57:07 am »

Wait what? But he posted in the game signups and everything!

Yeah, I'm perfectly aware Sheldon isn't a PC. I just don't care.

So how are you actually contributing right now? At the moment you're just the smart mouth saying "I don't think that's going to work" while people are actually trying to escape the room they're trapped in.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2018, 10:10:56 am »

Mostly just the sating of gluttony. But you would have outbid me if you cared that much about it. So nosey -_-
I don't believe that you're spending all your money for no reason, Caz. I have an ability that's worth doing twice, but not for so much money, so it makes me wonder what bomb of an ability you're planning to use it for.

I do wonder why you advertised yourself as a walking moneybag though. Do you want people to carve you up and then rifle through your pockets?
Read my previous posts and you'll understand.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2018, 10:11:55 am »

Sheldon already made a bid, I think it's presumptuous to think that it can/can't do anything.

Although, it doesn't appear to have a vote.
He didn't interact with us, only with fallacy

Rockeater: I don't trust you.

Why?

Wait what? But he posted in the game signups and everything!

Yeah, I'm perfectly aware Sheldon isn't a PC. I just don't care.

So how are you actually contributing right now? At the moment you're just the smart mouth saying "I don't think that's going to work" while people are actually trying to escape the room they're trapped in.

Fair enough, I just don't think that trying to talk to Sheldon is a meaningful action.

Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2018, 10:18:27 am »

I don't believe that you're spending all your money for no reason, Caz. I have an ability that's worth doing twice, but not for so much money, so it makes me wonder what bomb of an ability you're planning to use it for.

I don't know how to read the will to get double action, I would consider it more scummy if there was a NK because then you can do it and still do something like fruit vending or explaining why you visted two people depend on how NK work, but now it could be more townish considering you don't need to be afraid of being night killed.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2018, 10:28:32 am »

It's less the will to get a double action, and more the will to invest everything to it in the first auction of the game. This is a role madness game, so the town as a whole gets more actions than scum. I'm reading that either Caz is town and has a gamechanging ability, or they are scum playing catchup. With no risk of a nightkill, I'd like to hear what's so powerful, or even a plain claim that they have a powerful ability. "Just sating gluttony" is a non-answer. Yes, I see the hypocrisy of saying that.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 59