Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58595 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Hi-Def "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: SECOND DAWN
« Reply #375 on: September 04, 2018, 06:47:29 pm »

[1] Considering the alacrity with which the spiders appear to have molested the players, what makes you think they’re not doing so at the behest of another player?

[2] Because you’re controlling them and don’t want us to consider such a thing, perhaps?

[3] DA was roleblocked shortly after he revealed he was going to revive Tric, who flipped town. You said earlier today you know there is another cult leader intimating a) you know DA was a cult leader and b) there is another cult leader kicking around.

[4] I put it to you that you are that cult leader.
[1] That's the most likely option.
[2] Feel free to consider it. I'm not controlling them, though. What would make it me and not anyone else?
[3] I said today I got a message saying there was another cult leader. I don't know who sent it or why it was sent. Or if it was true. I did not say that I know there is another cult leader. Talk about misrepresentation.
[4] So I lead a werewolf cult... Nah. That would be OP. Every werewolf can make more werewolves and revive once. That's a whole nother level of OP.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2018, 07:01:36 pm »

You say it’s the most likely option that a player is controlling them but you don’t seem concerned about them. That makes it seem a bit more likely.

Who said anything about a werewolf cult? You didn’t start the game as a werewolf. Perhaps you should tell us who does lead it, if not you?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2018, 07:21:01 pm »

You say it’s the most likely option that a player is controlling them but you don’t seem concerned about them. That makes it seem a bit more likely.
Okay? If I was concerned about them, what could I even do about them? And would it be better to lynch the spiders or lynch scum? Yes it's a problem, but I prioritize.

Who said anything about a werewolf cult? You didn’t start the game as a werewolf. Perhaps you should tell us who does lead it, if not you?
I implied it from your inquiries.
I reject your hypothesis. Based on my own knowledge of what a werewolf is, I don't believe it's a cult mechanic.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2018, 07:35:16 pm »

Pfft, based on your knowledge indeed. You didn’t start the game as a werewolf, but you are a werewolf. Sounds cult enough to me.

If indeed there are two cults, does that mean we have no actual scum, or is that just a pipe dream?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 04, 2018, 07:41:07 pm »

Pfft, based on your knowledge indeed. You didn’t start the game as a werewolf, but you are a werewolf. Sounds cult enough to me.
My role wasn't replaced, it was added on to. I could even prove it tonight if you like by using one of my original role's abilities.

If indeed there are two cults, does that mean we have no actual scum, or is that just a pipe dream?
If by scum you mean mafia and not generic baddies: sure, possibly. Two cults + an sk + a mafia would be ridiculous. For an 11 player game.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2018, 06:33:07 am »

I mean, FoU might be a miller and that means his alignment won't be correct. But we still could try to lynch him to confirm his abilities and role, correct? After all, he will revive a cycle after the lynch if he told the truth.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 05, 2018, 06:36:44 am »

Nah he’s not the alpha.

Given IcyTea and RGU’s vote for him yesterday, plus FoU voting for Eggsy today, and Thanatos’ tracking ability claim...

It’s probably Thanatos

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 05, 2018, 07:40:17 am »

I didn't vote for FoU, but I was going to last day. I don't really feel Thanatos is worth lynching since my gut feeling tells me he's just a confused townie.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2018, 08:21:20 am »

I am absolutely confused what's happening lmao.
I need to check my long list of powers but if you guys have requests I will look for the closest power. I mean I think I have multiple abilities.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2018, 02:29:11 pm »

IcyTea31 (1): Thanatos Russ
Thanatos Russ (2): FallacyofUrist, hector13
Fallacy (1): IcyTea31

Gonna bring down the sun within the next several hours, I think.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 05, 2018, 02:37:10 pm »

No, let's Extend. Thanatos needs to do more 'splaining. And I would prefer the day didn't end with a two-person majority if possible.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 05, 2018, 03:41:07 pm »

Fallacy of Urist
Okay it's a tie now. Upon more thought I am not sure how I thought me seeing who watched icytea and getting no result would mean he was scum, it just means no one visited him last night.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2018, 04:43:47 pm »

Someone suggested vigilante-ing me earlier. That was rude. I'm offended.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2018, 04:50:39 pm »

Nobody else has commented on my thoughts here, other than RGU.

Frankly my thoughts are on Thanatos and FoU being werewolves. One of ‘em is going down, I’d much rather it be the alpha, but FoU, ‘cause no lynches are bad. Let’s not allow them to get another recruit, eh?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2018, 05:30:14 pm »

Suddenly a big whirlwind swirls through town and a house falls on Egan_BW! How mysterious.

Egan_BW has died.
Egan_BW was ??? (???)
(word: unknowable)

And no, I don't get a headache from saying his name. >:|
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41