Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58675 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Blistering "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: FIRST DAWN
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2018, 05:33:37 pm »

He hasn’t posted enough for me to have thoughts on him.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2018, 05:35:07 pm »

Thought so.

Can people start voting to extend? Also, Vote Count to see if that error is living.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2018, 06:59:02 pm »

Why extend?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2018, 07:24:01 pm »

Yeah not seeing a lot of reason to extend here tbbh fam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2018, 07:42:24 pm »

I'm kinda wondering what Egan finds suspicious of me. And the ever non-present 5-poster that is Russ. Would think we'd have actual posts with some info, other than what we do have.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2018, 07:43:46 pm »

Seriously, why am I suspicious?

Mixup phone post by the way.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2018, 10:41:43 pm »

Seriously, why am I suspicious?
Look no further than the posts of everyone who voted for you (red removed from quotes):
So, what do ya wanna do with me after dark, Tric?~
TricMagic, I don't understand why you're hunting a phantom player instead of the actual scum.  Care to explain it to me?
TricMagic: Why do you keep moving from subject to subject before receiving satisfactory answers to your questions?
TricMagic's Left Foot. Can we lynch part of someone? Let's find out!
There are no hammers, so voting TricMagic is safe if we're going to believe the reviver claim.
At the moment I'm fine with seeing how TricMagic flips. I should be back on before the day ends, I'm just rushing about a bit at the moment.

Unrelated to the quotes, the way I see it, you're trying to distract everyone by moving rapidly between subjects before even you have had a chance to get anything out of them, as well as giving your "wonderings" that make no sense to anyone but you. And yet you keep complaining that there's no information, when it's there for everyone to see.

Update: the spiders have attacked me, so I'm roleblocked and not able to vote, apparently. Killing the spiders may be a good idea after all.
Too convenient to be a coincidence. Removing the "if town, I'll revive" from the equation helps both your story and Tric's, depending on your alignments. If you're lying, you can say you can't revive him tomorrow if he flips town. If Tric flips mafia, removing your vote reduces the "safety" of the lynch, possibly discouraging the wagon.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 30, 2018, 10:46:09 pm »

Oh shit sorry for not being more active. Still getting used to mafia on this forum and forgot to check in this morning.

Spiders attacking a player seems rather weird, but I assume they are honest about it.

Death miller keeps my sorta "that's weird" meter.

IcyTea seems quite innocent to me, fairly town read, though there is the slightest chance they are an executioner with TricMagic as a target.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 30, 2018, 10:47:02 pm »

I am alright with Lynch TricMagic. Not completely sure if it's the right thing to do, however day oen is always a shitshow.

Thanatos Russ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 30, 2018, 10:50:27 pm »

We might need to kill the spiders. Maybe there is some sort of puzzle we need to figure out?
Clooneyville doesn't sound like a codeword though.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 30, 2018, 11:27:48 pm »

I am alright with Lynch TricMagic. Not completely sure if it's the right thing to do, however day oen is always a shitshow.
Don't vote if you're not sure, instead ask more questions and put on more pressure until you're sure. D1 doesn't have to be a shitshow if you keep your head and know what to look for.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2018, 06:07:32 am »

Won't help, he's just going to lynch me.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2018, 06:29:53 am »

Also, Vote Count to see if that error is living.

M̯ax͇̠i̲͓m̖u̫̟̗̬̫̜̻m̰̟ ̺̟̗̬S̺̜p̪͇͙̰͈i̲̯͔̩̩n̼̩̬̤͖̫:̭̹̱ ̘̱̯͓̖(͈a̦̖ ̖̟̞̠p̤̯͕ar͖t͇̭̗̲r̞̩̩͎͇͎̱i̲̺͉̼̻d͖͓g̦̯̞̻͓͈e͓̰͈̙ ͙̰͇̺̲i̝̻n̼̮̳̥̞͔ ̙ḁ̼ ͉̠̜̜͔̠͎pe̱̼a̟͓̦̬̘͙ͅr̬̬͔͈̼ ̭͚͚͍̜̬͖t̲͍̣re͚͉̩̘̙͓͙e̩͍̯̬̩)͚̺̹̥̘̻ ̤̲̥̜̻R̞̗̫̝͓̻o̹̹͇̥̲cke̼̙͓a̜t̠̪̬̫͇͎e̼̩̗̰̦̯r͍̲̟
R̹͚̗͎̖̞̺G̹͉̦̳̱U̧̟̗:̙̘̱̦̫̥̻͜ ҉͉͓̝̘̟͇(̸̭͉̖1͓͇)҉̱ h̳͚̝̙͙ȩc̛̲͈̦̪͇c̡̲̯̟͚͉̘y̯̯̠ ͢n͚̠͇̳u̢̩̩̭̪̬̲̥m͏̥̤͓̦̲͚̙s͎͉͔̪̺̠͔
T̡͜r̷i̕͟ć͠Ma͘͞g̴͡i͞c̛: ̷(5̴)͜ ̸͟͞do҉om̡ch҉̡ì͘l̕͢d̨,̛ ͝Í̴́c̢y̨Te̶á,͡ ҉F͏̢a͠lla̶̸̢c̢͜yo͘͘f̀͢U̴r͠i̛͘͢s̴͠t̢*,̧͟͠ ̧҉r͏a̕n̸͞dò̸̧m̧͝g̴̀e̸̕n̨̧e͟ri̴c̨͢u̧s̨̛͠er̨̕na̴̵͡m͢e̷͘,̵͝ ̨͜Thàn̷a̵toś̸̨ R̵̶̸u͏̸s̀s̢͘
Tͦ͒́͐͗̅ͣ̈̾̀̇̑ͧͯ̑͟҉͝hͪ͆̊ͦͪͥ͂̿ͥ̋̀͗ͮ̌̊̈́̈́͘a̶̢̿̓̔̂̅͊ͫ̊ͫ̓̃ͧ̑͛͊̉͑͠ñͬ̇ͪͬͭͫ̏ͮ̿ͧ̐ͤ͂ͨ͒̀̀̚a̶͋̉͂͛ͥ͆̎̇̏͆̐̀͝͝͠t̶̃͂͊͊̀̕͟͞ǫ̛́̐̊ͭͬ̀̐ͧ̾ͨ͛̀͢͢s̴̊ͮ̐ͪ͋͑ͩ͂̾̄҉͘͞͞ ̨̢̨̂͒̒̉̆̃ͫ͗̐̊̉ͪͧ̈͝R̢̛ͤ̄͑͐̆̈͢ư̷̧̾̄̽̉ͦͫ͌ͣͪͯ͂ͥ̏̎̌͑̌͢ş̸̐ͦ̇̋͒͒̚ś̨̀͂̉̿ͦ̽̾̉̾͂ͦ̀ͤͦ̍̇̀̈́́:̴ͣ͛͒̇͂ͭ̀̉ͯͥ͂͌ͪ̚͡ ̡̔̊̍̋̽̀͌̃ͨ͗͐ͮͤ͂̃͌́̚(̨̧̓͌̂ͩ͐ͩͭ̑͑ͦ͐̅ͫ͜͏1̔̊͌͂ͥ́ͣ̎ͩ͐̈́̆̽͂҉)̷͑̓̑ͮͯͨ̾ͯͪ̋̐ͪ̇̓͜ ̧͋̓ͣͩ͆ͨ̏͝T̀̉́ͣ͊̊̑̂͋ͫ́͞r̶ͫ͌̈̐ͫͮͥ̒ͪ̓͌̅̓͟i̴̸ͬ̓͌͛̒̌̃̂̊͒ͮ͂̑͗ͧ͜cͮ̄̅̈̏ͮ̆̈̾̐̈͗̄ͯ̎́̚͡M̽ͪ̀ͦ̏̋̒̂ͫ̃ͥͣ̌̚͏̶̨̀͡ą̛͛͋̑̐͋g̨̧ͧ̑̿͗͆̽͐ͧͫ̃̔͋̒͛̃͒͟͢҉i̶̍̒ͮͨ̏ͩ̊̏͌͆͐̌̋͐͂҉̷͡͠c̢̿ͬ͂̓͢

Ò̴̻̞̟͍̼̬͕̦̲̺͕̬ͩ̅ͫ́͐̆ͥ̑ͩͦͥ̊̂̒ͪ̕̕ḩ̔͌ͭͧ́̆̄̒͏͖̦̜͔͍̲͍̦̣̙͇̯͔̼̤ ͧ̂̅̒̅ͥ͆ͤ͊ͮ̇͏̵̢̧̠͚̗̤͉̦̠͈̭̝͎̬̦̟̺̞̬̜̥͘n̢̛̲͈͔̫͍̹̯͔̭̼̫̱͑͌̒̿ͥͬͣͭ̀̚͠o̶̢̗͚͚̝̩͕̗̗̦̱̮̤͖͗ͩͤͨͨ̈͒͊͆̂ͭ̆̎ͨͯ̉ͅ,̷̃͊̊̍͒ͩ͗̽ͮͭ͌͗͌͑̒ͦ̉̀̚҉͕̦̪̬̪̳̖̲̮̣ ̛͖̜̟̫͍̲̯̌̈́̆ͩͭ͊̽̿̊̅ͪͯ͊̿͝È̷͈͖̰̲͔̝̻̼̝͍̰͎̗͌̈̍ͯ̊͟͢͞ͅg̭̯͖̜̮̞̩̺̭̥͍̻̟̋ͥ͌̍̔̔͗ͮ̋̅̍͗͊͛̏͊̓͜g̷̜̪̤͇̯͇̫̬̹̟̫̜̝̏ͬ͛̔̈́̂̃̾̉ͫͤ͂̒͞͠y̵̷̢̨͔̘̦͕̯̥̣̼͉̭͖͖͚͈̦̪̿͑͊̌̾͆̿ͤ͋ͮ̎͑͢b̷̸͚̩͈̼̺̪̯̻̬ͥͦ̀̓̏ͭ͂͗͠͞͞o̵̷̩̘͎̣͎̫̠͔̯̜̥͉̘͑̑̐ͥ̇ͦ̄̃̀͝ ̸̷̸̫̞̬͇̱̞̠͖̻͉͔̹̯̹̤̪̹͚͈ͭ͂̋͛ͧͦͯ͌̿ͧ͋͊ͦ̈̓͛͠ċ̵̡̧̱̤̝̩͕̫̩̜̝̫̖̠̾ͩ̃̀͗̾͌ͯ̔ͦͬ̒ͅoͮ̔ͧͦ͏̴̢̨̰̻̳̙͔͍̳̞͝r̮̥̝̳̬̺͈̟̭͔̝̉̋̇̊̃̌ͩ̒͂ͫ̓͑̈̐̎̈́́ͅr̷̢̡̡̟͈͓̱͍͉̫̳̗̾̈́͊̓ͬͪ̈́̓̾̂ͯͥ̈̂̋͑ͫ͑͠u̹̠̯͚̯̼̥ͪ͛ͭ̾ͨ̎͌̓̿̈́̃̊̐̒͢p̵̨͉̭͙͚̤̥̟̘̥̜ͣͫ̆͆ͨ͊̓͆̄͛̊̒̀͠ͅẗ̸̸̸͇̺̰̞́̍͗͒ͯ̽͆̊̀ͩͭͨͥ̈̂͞e͙̦̼͇̮̭̹̪̥͔̫̬̟̳͕̠ͨ͐ͧ̊̌͘͟͜d̷̛̤̞̹̤͓̖̱̫̩̣̰͔͎̞̞̘͐̾̈̄̌͛ͧ̃̾ͥ̉̑̈́ͦ ̧̖̲͇͍͖̏͒̂͐ͨ̅̓ͭͨ̎ͣ̐͊̅̿̋̕͝ţ̷̰̳̖̙͉̮̼̦͕͎̭̝̗͙̰̥͇͐̉̃̂͆̍̾͊ḧ̵̨͔̫̺̹̮̠̳̝͉́ͯͨ͆͌͊ͨ̀̎̐̓̌̌̅ͬͫͨ̀͠e̢͛͌̆ͩ̉́̿̀̈́͐̆̒̑̀͗̈́́͏̻̪͚̤͖̙ ̖̰̹̣͙͚̼̼ͬ̔͌̌̾͌ͬͧͧ̄̄͌̔ͫ͆͛̚͞͝v̶̼̮̘͈̮̯̝̝̋̃͗̿ͨ̉ͩ̌͑̋ͥ̎͆̚͝oͩͯͣͫ̊̔̍̈̃͒ͨ͗̌͏̹̙̠̤̥̯̖̬̳̭͢͟͞t̷̢͔͎̘̲͉̙̹̤͍͚͇͓́̀̌̔̐ͨ̉ͨ̈͛ͪ͒͑̊́e̴̴̗̟̜͕̮̖͖ͯ͆̉̊͘͡ͅc̵̣̺̘͓̹͔͕͙̏̉͌̾ͪ͢ǫ͚͙̞̠̖͍̰̓̒͌ͫ̄̐ͭ̉̿́͌́̓͂̈́͑̿̀͢͠ư̦̖̖̺̙͚͇͓̲̩̹͔͒ͫ̅́ͧ͆͂̅̎̀̍̓̃ͥͮ͛ͫ͒͡͠ͅn̢͕̯̤̹͕͈̙̱͔̟̰͔͚̻͐͌̉ͬ̋̓̂̾͋͜͠ţ̶̴̯̟̖̮͖͖͚͖̖͚̬̰̘̳͕͈̦͋͊̃͝ ̭̞̝̪͕̤̺̞̭̤͚̻̖̣̰̤̻̪̜́̅ͦ̿ͪ̓̎ͮ̔͊̏ͨ̕ :(

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2018, 06:30:41 am »

Right, Violets are Red, Roses are Blue, I'm Honest, and you should be too, Deus Asmoth.

Deus, answer me this, are you lying about the spiders attacking you? Are you lying about having a revive ability? Be... Honest. And answer these two questions.

Well, their is my ability, if he won't answer, he's lying, and those who lie get lynched. On the other hand, Truth is now his curse to bear.

My Tangerines is Honest ability does not allow me to visit everyone. This is the only lie I say. Be sure to extend. and...

Sayonara, minna.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2018, 06:41:54 am »

Oh dear. TricMagic has suddenly and dramatically exploded! Chunks of TricMagic fly everywhere. Ugh, one of you had your mouth open! Gross.

TricMagic was: An Honest Face (town)
(word: honest)
   -The Worst Policy (day; auto): Every objective statement you make in the day thread must be technically truthful. You may consult the GM on whether a statement is permissible, and make your arguments for why it should be so, although the verdict is final. If you fail to tell the truth, you explode. For every two days that you survive, you gain a shot in either of Tangerines are Honest or Mixed Message, chosen randomly.
   -Tangerines Are Honest (targets ∞; night; 2-shot): You send fruit to any number of players. Those players will be informed of the source of the fruit.
   -Mixed Message (targets 1; day; 2-shot): A specified message is sent to the player of your choosing. The content of your message must be entirely truthful and must not include information directly indicative of its source. Riddles are okay. The recipient will not be told the source of the message and will not be able to respond privately.
   -Beautiful Truth (auto): When killed, you must specify a player; that player receives the Deathbed Confession ability as well as your The Worst Policy ability.
   -Mystery Mask (any phase; 1-shot): A player is randomly selected. For one phase, all abilities "see" you as that player; for example, an investigation on you returns the result appropriate to that player, and a watcher watching your target will see the chosen player visiting him. However, all abilities targeting that player will be redirected to you. If you receive a message as a result of this redirection, you will be able to reply. This ability can be used at the same time as any other ability.

In light of this, I should post the updated votecount, but somebody went and broke it. You'll just have to figure out for yourself what happens if all the votes for TricMagic are instantly and immediately nullified! There are some hours still left in the day, and it can still be extended if necessary.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:44:15 am by Maximum Spin »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41