- 3 (21.4%)
ALL THE -1S!
- 6 (42.9%)
Meh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 03, 2018, 01:56:33 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Minimalist Spider Suggestion Game  (Read 6149 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Spider Suggestion Game
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2018, 03:19:39 am »

Undo, Undo Undo UNDO!

(6) For a few seconds, you go past feeling pain. Hell, you go past feeling. During those few seconds, you're not even sure what you did. But after those seconds had passed you were no longer a ball of thorns, legs and tails. Instead, you were a ball of heads. For those few seconds, you were probably very happy with yourself for undoing the problem. Then you started screaming in pain as you and your body both suddenly realized that a ball of heads is not much better than a ball of legs, thorns and tails.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2018, 03:20:35 am »

Undo again into a cat-spider.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2018, 03:49:46 am »

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2018, 11:53:19 am »

Undo again into a cat-spider.

(4) You do your best to stay calm and begin to slowly undo what just happened. After a little while you have mostly returned to normality, with the exception of your main body which is still something of a mess. However, before you can do anything to fix this something you hear a series of loud thuds steadily getting closer, along with loud squawks. Turning around reveals the head of a parrot on the body of a hippo with the front legs of a buffalo, back legs of an eagle and the wings of what you think is a bat. After a small charge it raises itself into the air with it's wings and begins diving directly towards you. You have mostly recovered but your main body is still something of a mess which will likely make it harder to move, not to mention the residual pain from earlier. (-1 to moving until you've fixed your main body.)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:18 pm »

Mind Control thorn
I don't think thorns have worked out very well for us so far. :P

Let's try something different: Spray out a silk parachute to catch the draft from this thing's wings so it just sends us further away from it.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2018, 06:23:01 pm »

Let's try something different: Spray out a silk parachute to catch the draft from this thing's wings so it just sends us further away from it.
+1
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2018, 11:31:20 pm »

+1
+1
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2018, 02:44:14 am »

Spray out a silk parachute to catch the draft from this thing's wings so it just sends us further away from it.

(2) You hastily spray out silk to try and catch the draft from wings of the creature and fly away, but you only end up adding web to the mess that is main body. (3)VS(2) Before you can try anything else the thing lands directly next to you and catches one of the webs attached to your body with it's beak. As you dangle dangerously close to it's beak it begins running around the building in the center of your little island in circles, slowly getting faster with each lap.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2018, 04:57:47 am »

Bite it and inject some kind of poison.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2018, 09:52:57 am »

Yes! Yeees! Dissolve its organs!
+1

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2018, 12:16:48 pm »

(3) You begin changing your body so that you can inject the thing with some kind of venom by biting it, but by the time you've finished the creature has leapt into the air and has begun flying away. (1)VS(1) As it starts to raise higher and higher you desperately swing at it's face and bite into it as soon as soon as you make contact with it. You manage to latch onto a fleshy bit. This caused it to immediately bring all of it's limbs to it's face in pain, including it's wings. Before either of you have time to fully comprehend what just happened, you are both sent hurtling down to the ground and creae a small crater with your impact. (1)(1) All you hear before everything goes dark is a loud crack coming from the other creature's neck.

You wake up. You are an almost shapeless ball of mist. Around you is nothing but a darkness that you are seemingly floating along in, with a few exceptions. There are four doors around you. One is slightly open, with a dark sort of mist flowing through the gap. One is closed, but has light shining through the bottom, top and sides. One is closed and wrapped in chains, barred, padlocked and just about everything else you can think of that is used to keep a door closed. Finally, one is open and covered by bricks, with a small crack revealing the crater you caused when you crashed.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8