- 3 (21.4%)
ALL THE -1S!
- 6 (42.9%)
Meh
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 03, 2018, 01:56:33 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Minimalist Spider Suggestion Game  (Read 6163 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Spider Suggestion Game
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2018, 05:19:17 am »

Look for some food that's actually smaller than us.
+1
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2018, 10:08:17 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2018, 10:11:26 am »

Looking for food wins.

(4) You look around for some food and see three potential sources of food. One is a hive of bees with the legs of dogs located at the top of a tree that's on the same island as you, the second is what appears to be a dead rabbit that has elk horns next to the bridge on your side and the third is a very recent corpse of a dear with the legs and head of a wolf and tail of a peacock that has just been partially ripped apart and tossed near the other end of the bridge. However, before you are able to pick any of them you hear a window break on the house you came out of and watch as the dog with the head and mane of a lion and wings of an eagle flies out and begins circling around the island.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2018, 10:59:11 am »

I'd go with some small and weak, but living animal, but since dogbees are most likely smaller than Spidey, we'll go with the rabbit.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2018, 11:20:31 am »

I'd go with some small and weak, but living animal, but since dogbees are most likely smaller than Spidey, we'll go with the rabbit.
+1
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2018, 03:49:45 pm »

Going for the rabbitelk wins.

(2)As you head towards the rabbit, you hear a loud roar from above that seems to shift into a screech mid-noise. When you look up you see the the creature has replaced it's lion head with a ridiculously large owl head and is now swooping directly towards your position and you barely have time to react before it gets to you. (6)VS(5) It's mouth completely encloses the area around you and you are plunged into darkness for a few seconds before you feel the ground below you lift slightly before falling slightly and you hear a loud thud. This continues a few more times as you realize that it has managed to get it's mouth stuck in the ground around you before you hear a cracking noise and it finally get's itself unstuck, leaving the top half of it's beak in the ground and retreating back into the building. (5) You successfully reach the rabbit without issue and start eating away at it. As you eat you feel some sort of energy flowing into you and start feeling larger as well as slightly hungrier. You eventually finish devouring the rabbit and are now around the size of a football. You feel hungry.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2018, 02:02:34 am »

Obvious solution is to go eat another thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2018, 06:31:15 am »

+1, go and eat the wolf/peacock/deer creature!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2018, 06:32:20 am »

Looking around, you see that the deer-wolf-peacock thing is still lying on the other side of the bridge and begin making you way over. (6) You pass the bridge without it even swaying, and in record time too. You then proceed to begin consuming the corpse of the creature, growing almost double your size before you no longer feel hungry.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2018, 06:35:44 am »

Hunger is satisfied, time for procreation! Find a large animal or humanoid, then use sleep thorns on the target. If it's successful, crawl inside the head and plant parasitic eggs on brain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2018, 07:49:29 am »

Hunger is satisfied, time for procreation! Find a large animal or humanoid, then use sleep thorns on the target. If it's successful, crawl inside the head and plant parasitic eggs on brain.
+1 But I don't think we'll fit inside of somethings head, but we could fit in its chest.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2018, 10:30:27 am »

Was our volume doubled or octupled?

+1 But I don't think we'll fit inside of somethings head, but we could fit in its chest.
+1, the Griffin thing is still around right?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2018, 11:54:00 am »

(4) Looking around you see a pretty large ant with a dog head running around, seemingly lost. You wander over to it and start the process of gaining the thorn spider's thorns. (1) After what seems like a while of doing this you start to get impatient, rushing some of the smaller things until you finally just try to make the thorns appear already, at which point your entire body starts tearing itself apart as you turn into a ball of thorns, spider legs and cat tails. (1) Surrounded by pain you collapse to the ground as every part of you seems to burn and freeze at the same time and you completely lose control over the process as random mutations begin to erupt all over you, each mutation involving cats, spiders, elks, or rabbits.

Was our volume doubled or octupled?

+1, the Griffin thing is still around right?
growing almost double your size
And the monster from earlier retreated into the building you came from that's elongated on the outside.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2018, 03:17:40 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8