Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game OOC (7/X)  (Read 25924 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game OOC (5/X)
« Reply #330 on: August 02, 2018, 06:50:32 pm »

Look alive @SaberToothTiger. You'll be making your introduction soon.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 02, 2018, 07:02:32 pm »

Okie dokie!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2018, 10:54:06 pm »

Dustan, are you okay if Edgar knows that you are a deathclaw and add some backstory between them?

"Of course, Edgar knew that Vakk was a deathclaw thanks to his high perception. Honestly, such a paper-thin disguise wouldn't fool anyone who payed attention to small details. He remembers the day he confronted Vakk about it and how he gave him a few scars in exchange, but the incident was left behind and he decided to keep the secret to himself. After all, Vakk seemed to be a good guy. Good lizard? Whatever deathclaws are."

I was thinking of something like this. Also to explain the 2 CH and make the test game half-canon. Specifically, this part:
Quote from: Bloody Mess
Edgar's head sprays blood across the room, like a water balloon splattering on the concrete, as the Deathclaw's claws gash his face. All the surrounding fighters are covered in a fine mist of red liquid, with his face damaged beyond recognition as anything human, let alone as a specific person.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 03, 2018, 04:20:25 am »

Robot characters are not allowed ?  :(

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 03, 2018, 09:27:19 am »

Dustan, are you okay if Edgar knows that you are a deathclaw and add some backstory between them?

"Of course, Edgar knew that Vakk was a deathclaw thanks to his high perception. Honestly, such a paper-thin disguise wouldn't fool anyone who payed attention to small details. He remembers the day he confronted Vakk about it and how he gave him a few scars in exchange, but the incident was left behind and he decided to keep the secret to himself. After all, Vakk seemed to be a good guy. Good lizard? Whatever deathclaws are."

I was thinking of something like this. Also to explain the 2 CH and make the test game half-canon. Specifically, this part:
Quote from: Bloody Mess
Edgar's head sprays blood across the room, like a water balloon splattering on the concrete, as the Deathclaw's claws gash his face. All the surrounding fighters are covered in a fine mist of red liquid, with his face damaged beyond recognition as anything human, let alone as a specific person.

I think it works like the OG Goris. In long concealing robes, he can pass as human as long as nobody looks closely. Once a fight actually starts and he goes ripping people apart with his death claws it becomes pretty obvious that he isn't human. You should all probably know by now.

Robot characters are not allowed ?  :(

I mean I let a Deathclaw in. Why not at this point.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2018, 09:29:34 am »

I would rather have the team not know unless Vakk decides to voluntarily reveal himself.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2018, 09:54:27 am »

I would say that the overseer test encounter was canon to some degree. They know now that he is a deathclaw, but rather than risk him clawing their faces off they decide to keep it quiet and pray that his digusises work for the most part.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2018, 10:43:52 am »

Sure. Since you already clawed Edgar's 10CH face into a bloody 2CH mass of torn flesh, he already knows the risks of making Vakk angry.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2018, 11:47:36 pm »

Was traveling today. Is Robot dude going to kick up a character?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 04, 2018, 05:31:49 pm »

Okie dokie!

Took longer than I expected. What do you want to be doing right now?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 04, 2018, 07:30:17 pm »

I want to start my game out by proving my skills with throwing weapons to the boys. I certainly hope that I fumble and kill at least two people.

Scratch that, I want to start by being chased by a veritable horde of radroaches.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 04, 2018, 07:41:22 pm »

Just as well Katie and I are girls.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 05, 2018, 03:12:53 am »

Name : Williams
S 5
P 7
E 4
C 7
I  7
A 7
L 3

Tagged skills :
Repair , doctor, science

Trait : good natured

Additional info.
Date of production : 2043
Serial number : zxhj-hand93456
Model : Mr Handy
Factory : General Atomics NY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 05, 2018, 10:51:33 am »

Mr. Handy eh? I guess I could start you out with Repair Bot armor and stat boosts like I did for the Deathclaw. No weapon restrictions, armor restrictions, probably can upgrade later.

I want to start my game out by proving my skills with throwing weapons to the boys. I certainly hope that I fumble and kill at least two people.

Scratch that, I want to start by being chased by a veritable horde of radroaches.

It would be annoying to do another fight now, and radroaches arn't native to the area :V. I'd probably just have the guards shoot them all.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 05, 2018, 11:43:43 am »

In that case I want to hang around the main gate, ready to run away if the townsfolk realise they have a ticking timebomb in their midst.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25