Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 231

Author Topic: DIG: Heresy  (Read 404108 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Everybody was kung fu fighting
« Reply #2790 on: April 25, 2020, 10:23:27 am »

Rhea talks to Alex
Glad you’re ok. I wish I would have been able to help in some way

Hotfire90

« Reply #2791 on: April 25, 2020, 10:35:02 am »

"You were there when we were engaging them, I don't think anyone was prepared that the mole exploded when he died. Also what happened to the others who were there? Are they ok too?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: April 25, 2020, 10:48:25 am »

"You were there when we were engaging them, I don't think anyone was prepared that the mole exploded when he died. Also what happened to the others who were there? Are they ok too?"
I think everyone made it back

Hotfire90

« Reply #2793 on: April 25, 2020, 11:15:19 am »

"Good. It's a shame that we couldn't capture them and their crawler, we could've learned a lot from them, perhaps even some clues as to who's leading their organization. I can't complain though, it's been a very lucrative job so far and will be even lucrative when we acquire the crate for ourselves and inform the church about this organization."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: April 25, 2020, 11:20:13 am »

"Good. It's a shame that we couldn't capture them and their crawler, we could've learned a lot from them, perhaps even some clues as to who's leading their organization. I can't complain though, it's been a very lucrative job so far and will be even lucrative when we acquire the crate for ourselves and inform the church about this organization."
yes, informing the church sounds like a good idea. I’m at a loss for something I can do, is there anything I can help with?

Hotfire90

« Reply #2795 on: April 25, 2020, 11:44:04 am »

"I think we're done here, the only thing left to do is to secure the crate and to cash in the bond at the bank. If no one else needs you help, why not visit one of the spheres? Explore them for a bit, maybe even bring stuff back from them."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: April 25, 2020, 11:58:46 am »

Ok. I will go to Tzimtvot
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dive to enter the Sphere of Tzimtvot
((Is this how to enter a sphere or is it something else?))

Hotfire90

« Reply #2797 on: April 25, 2020, 12:21:39 pm »

((You need a relic fragment for all things diving, which includes visiting spheres.))

Rest and recover, by reading the fourth book.
Spoiler: Alex Wells (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: April 25, 2020, 12:27:16 pm »

Find Ashley or Adam and ask  Can I have my relic fragment to explore Tzimtvot?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: April 26, 2020, 01:38:12 am »

Clate moseys over to Nyw, presenting the second Murakumo.

Your new armament, friend Nyw. It would seem that you did something magical to your current sword that I could not replicate with my crystal powers, but it should otherwise be a perfect copy.

Nyw is surprised when Clate moseys over to him, reflexively taking a step back from the crystalline Shluck.  His posture relaxes once he reads Clate's message, and he reverantly takes the murakumo.  He holds it in front of him for several long seconds, inspecting every detail of it.  "Magnificent!  A flawless companion...!" he says, taking out his other murakumo and holding it up for comparison.

Without warning, he spins around and swings both blades recklessly in a wide arc, while letting out a bellowing laugh.  He follows the attack up with several more violent slashes, barely heeding his surroundings.  "Hahaha!  YES!  Just as it should be!"

He stops with another laugh, turning back towards Clate and stabbing the point of the new murakumo towards the shluck.  "Well done, Clate!  Your work is exquisite!  Thank you!"  With that, he goes back to his violent play, swinging his oversized blades around like a child with a new toy.

Rhea walks over to Nyw and asks him, can you explain why a cult was after us or why we were after the cult?

It's some time later before Nyw notices Rhea, specifically when he nearly takes her head off with a blind swing.  He freezes after the near miss, then slowly straightens up and sheathes his weapons.  The massive undead warrior looks almost sheepish as he quietly listens to Rhea's question, and responds with a soft, measured tone.

"Err.  The cult, yes... we were pursuing the cult as part of a contract, to find the source of a dangerous drug that had taken hold of the vulnerable peasantry.  The cult was the source, of course, and was far larger than a mere criminal cabal.  They had attacked us because we risked exposing their villainous work--as we did do, in the end!" He pauses, raises a hand towards Rhea's shoulder, then thinks better of it and withdraws the limb.  "Do not worry, little human, they were cruel people, with evil intentions.  It is for the best that they are gone from our world."

Recieve the new murakumo from Clate, and then follow Adam to wherever he goes, watching over him during his dive.  Practice with the two murakumos while he does that, get a feel for dual wielding them.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: April 26, 2020, 08:26:49 am »

Without actually doing it since we're on the bore, try and feel how I would go about doing one of those crystal lazer attack myself. How strong would it be compared to my crystal babies, how much energy would it take me, etc.

Then, try to make make a combat crystal golem. Let the voice of the crystal guide me in what a 'combat' or 'security' golem is according to it and make it like that.

Edit: Watch over Rhea's body while she's diving so nothing damages it. From a distance, of course, no need to stay too close, just keep line of sight.

Spoiler: Clate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:56:13 am by Pancaek »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: April 26, 2020, 08:47:32 am »

"Yeah I can hear you now, that explosion must've been real bad if it nearly caused my death, I think I remember feeling like I was dying too. So, what went wrong with the dive?"

"The spheres that govern all of creation are fickle, let's keep it at that." Adam responded, thinking it best not to describe the bodily mutilation that had just occurred to the still recovering patient.

"As long as you take care of where you leave your physical body when you explore the spheres, and take care not to bring anything hostile back with you, then sure, have fun."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:28:09 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: April 26, 2020, 09:54:13 am »

"As long as you take care of where you leave your physical body when you explore the spheres, and take care not to bring anything hostile back with you, then sure, have fun."
could I keep my body in the bore? Or do I have to leave and find a place in town where people don’t go?

banelord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: April 26, 2020, 10:31:18 am »

Ony shakes himself from the daze he has been in, sat in the workshop the entire time as the world around him made very loud noises.

"Ahh, pardon me for going into a daze there. I'm about to start examining this new hand of mine in more detail, seeing if there is anything I can do to fix it into a more favourable configuration. Is there anything else people would wish me to study or construct technology wise? I can modify peoples weapons if that is what they wish.

If no one else puts in a request, have a look over my grappling hook hand. How much of it is flesh, how much technology, and how easy would it be to adjust the technological only parts without diving further? Specifically providing myself some opposable digits again.
Spoiler: Ony (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 06:45:26 pm by banelord »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: April 26, 2020, 11:28:25 am »

could I keep my body in the bore? Or do I have to leave and find a place in town where people don’t go?

"Seeing as how we will probably be moving on soon, that sounds like a decent plan. Ideally you agree with someone to keep watch over your body, or at least to check in from time to time, since injuries sustained in the beyond will affect you in this reality just as much."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 231