Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 231

Author Topic: DIG: Heresy  (Read 405157 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DIG
« Reply #1335 on: November 16, 2018, 12:08:45 pm »

"...We will wait for a bit."

Slowly move close towards Adam, retreat if anything freaky happens.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:04:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: DIG: Imperfect Perfection.
« Reply #1336 on: November 16, 2018, 02:24:34 pm »

@Mr. Bones can I see Adam with my Rifle's scope?
Adam is unconcious and you can see him Paris

"He's... not moving." Kara said, focusing on her scope.
"But he's still alive, I think. Just unconscious." she added.
"We should go help him. We don't know how this might have affected him. He might need assistance. And... Empyrean station said to keep him close, so we should do that, right?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Showdown.
« Reply #1337 on: November 16, 2018, 02:31:07 pm »

"Well, that's that, I suppose."

AsHul hands Alex his moon blade and leads the group to the boundary with the next area. Try to remember how to fire blades of light out of the weapon like the entity did.

Edit: since Nyw is going through, also go through, be ready to dodge or run away if hostilities immediately occur.

"three guardians to go, correct? This one took us rather by surprise. It would be good to go into the next area fully prepared. I seem to have lost control of a Dive, but I think we are okay to continue, unless you all feel the risk has shown itself to be too great? Well, if we do continue, I offer to attempt to shield the group again, before we face the next guardian."

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:19:50 pm by Ozarck »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DIG
« Reply #1338 on: November 16, 2018, 04:05:48 pm »

"I see. I'll get us closer but do it slowly. I'll say that as the pilot, I'll prioritize the lives of the people aboard as is my duty." Vikkan commented, far more serious than usual.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: November 17, 2018, 07:44:48 am »

02:21] Mr. Bones: @Radio Controlled  You'll wake up as soon as someone gives you a slap, or in a turn or two
Be unconscious I suppose.

Spoiler: Adam Blavatsky Darvaza (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 06:44:47 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hotfire90

« Reply #1340 on: November 17, 2018, 08:14:36 pm »

"We should definitely be very cautious from now on, it's fair to assume that the weapons of the remaining guardians are also magically enchanted, speaking of, AsHul you were possessed while you did it, but you used my staff to fire blades of light at the guardian, do you know how to replicate that?"

Try to figure out how to replicate those blades of light, first by thinking on how to possibly recreate it and then testing my theory, away from the group.

After I've tested my theory, should nobody have claimed the axe, grab it and follow the group.

Spoiler: Alex Wells (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Showdown.
« Reply #1341 on: November 17, 2018, 09:08:02 pm »

"I will attempt to remember what the one who possessed me did. I don't know how much I could remember or how much of what it did I could replicate however."

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: November 18, 2018, 06:03:25 am »

02:21] Mr. Bones: @Radio Controlled  You'll wake up as soon as someone gives you a slap, or in a turn or two

Aigre licks this guy. Perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on unconscious victim patient until they wake up. Then cuddle them and nurse them back to health, providing further care if need be.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: November 18, 2018, 02:13:17 pm »

I cannot seem to find any issue in your, ah, new body. Yet. I shall keep an eye on this interesting new event.

Keep an eye on Ashul's new body as we progress. Move forward while being decidedly not the first person into the next room. Stay BEHIND the threshold.

Character Sheet

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: November 18, 2018, 02:40:54 pm »

Follow the team, stay close and/or behind Nyw

Spoiler: Clate (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1345 on: November 18, 2018, 04:59:18 pm »

Use the radio to announce that the path is no longer blocked and appears safe for now, but add a warning that we are still not certain if the path will remain safe to use. Then listen to the responses to see what the general mood on the airwaves is. If the mood is bad, uplift them with some smooth jazz.

Spoiler: "Kara" the Corven (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: November 18, 2018, 06:26:05 pm »

Express my concern about how it was said that these "words" supossedly indicated the path a Messager would take, and request that we take an alternate route instead to avoid possible contact with the entity.

Spoiler: Kalagony (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: November 19, 2018, 12:30:40 pm »

Grab the hatchet, lead the way to the next area and be ready to block any attacks.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: November 19, 2018, 06:22:15 pm »

Seeing Nyw purposefully stride toward the boundary, AsHul turns to the others quickly and says in a bit of a rushed voice:

"AH, don't just stand there, ready guns and follow us!"

Then suits deed to word and steps through alongside the Honored Dead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1349 on: November 20, 2018, 11:12:17 am »

"...We will wait for a bit."

Slowly move close towards Adam, retreat if anything freaky happens.
You maneuver the bore in closer, moving slowly towards Adam's dangling body. You keep your hand over the throttle, ready to slam it back and into reverse should something spooky happen.

Aigre licks this guy. Perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on unconscious victim patient until they wake up. Then cuddle them and nurse them back to health, providing further care if need be.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You get out of the bore and lower Adam to the ground before licking his face. And considering your giant mass of tongues, a lick from you is something interesting indeed. He wakes up groggily and paws weakly at the slithering wet flesh on him.

Spoiler: Adam Blavatsky Darvaza (click to show/hide)
You wake up to a face full of lizard tongue and push it away as best you can. Once Aigre stops licking you, you examine yourself. The edges of your vision are flickering with black flame and your skin is extremely pale with what appear to be black veins instead of the normal blue ones. Otherwise though, you don't look or feel any different.

Use the radio to announce that the path is no longer blocked and appears safe for now, but add a warning that we are still not certain if the path will remain safe to use. Then listen to the responses to see what the general mood on the airwaves is. If the mood is bad, uplift them with some smooth jazz.

Spoiler: "Kara" the Corven (click to show/hide)

There's a lot of talk over the fact that someone absorbed a Word of GOD. Some people are saying they're coming out to see it. The Church isn't saying anything anymore.

Express my concern about how it was said that these "words" supossedly indicated the path a Messager would take, and request that we take an alternate route instead to avoid possible contact with the entity.

Spoiler: Kalagony (click to show/hide)
You tell this to Vikkan, since he's driving the bore and is in control of the path you're taking.

"Well, that's that, I suppose."

AsHul hands Alex his moon blade and leads the group to the boundary with the next area. Try to remember how to fire blades of light out of the weapon like the entity did.

Edit: since Nyw is going through, also go through, be ready to dodge or run away if hostilities immediately occur.

"three guardians to go, correct? This one took us rather by surprise. It would be good to go into the next area fully prepared. I seem to have lost control of a Dive, but I think we are okay to continue, unless you all feel the risk has shown itself to be too great? Well, if we do continue, I offer to attempt to shield the group again, before we face the next guardian."

You have no memory of how the moon blades work, so you just give it back and head over to where Nyw is.

"We should definitely be very cautious from now on, it's fair to assume that the weapons of the remaining guardians are also magically enchanted, speaking of, AsHul you were possessed while you did it, but you used my staff to fire blades of light at the guardian, do you know how to replicate that?"

Try to figure out how to replicate those blades of light, first by thinking on how to possibly recreate it and then testing my theory, away from the group.

After I've tested my theory, should nobody have claimed the axe, grab it and follow the group.

Spoiler: Alex Wells (click to show/hide)
[12]
You test out a few things, but none of them seem to spark the staff to release its magical blades. Hmm.

I cannot seem to find any issue in your, ah, new body. Yet. I shall keep an eye on this interesting new event.

Keep an eye on Ashul's new body as we progress. Move forward while being decidedly not the first person into the next room. Stay BEHIND the threshold.

Character Sheet
You stare at Ashul's ass body with barely concealed lust interest as the group heads to the next area.

Follow the team, stay close and/or behind Nyw

Spoiler: Clate (click to show/hide)

Grab the hatchet, lead the way to the next area and be ready to block any attacks.

Nyw grabs the giant hatchet from the Guardian's body (Chop 4, ???) and heads through to the next area.

Through the courtyard arch there is another set of stairs, these winding up a steep hill of bare stone to what looks like a major temple. Its not quite at the peak of this tumbling mountain top but its close, built on a cliff and hugging the stone of the mountain behind it.  Its a series of overlapping white and red cob squares with small windows and oversized but squat pyramidal roofs that expand a good several feet past the building they cover. There are prayer flags crisscrossing in all directions and the grinding, chiming noise of prayer wheels rotating in the wind is audible even from below.  However, the thing that most stands out to everyone is the massive bird crouched atop one of the temple roofs.

It resembles a bearded vulture, though easily two or three times taller than a man, and made of what looks like overlapping red, black, and white tiles instead of feathers. Its eyes glow with an easily visible yellow light, like lighthouse beacons. It swivels its head around, the glowing beams of its vision sweeping across the landscape before it tucks its head down to pick something up from the roof and eat it.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 231