Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155357 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2018, 10:55:13 am »

Nope. Thanks for the information. I guess I better get practicing then
Go to a spot where I can’t really break anything useful and practice using my new “weapon”

((Erm, i'm waiting on your response, was hoping to RP the practice session.))

((I’m trying the best I can, but you can probably tell I’m not the best at RP))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 07, 2018, 11:00:16 am »

Nope. Thanks for the information. I guess I better get practicing then
Go to a spot where I can’t really break anything useful and practice using my new “weapon”

((Erm, i'm waiting on your response, was hoping to RP the practice session.))

((I’m trying the best I can, but you can probably tell I’m not the best at RP))
((It's okay. I used to be pretty bad at RP (and maybe I still are), But (I believe) I have been slowly improving with time and practice.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 07, 2018, 11:01:35 am »

tries to start a conversation with the weapon
Ok, while we’re walking, do you have a name? Naturally I’m assuming you do, but I just want to be sure, because I don’t want to call you “weapon” all the time. While we’re at it, could you fill me in on what you’re capable of?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 07, 2018, 11:16:41 am »

"I haven't been given a name yet. I'm a scythe-bladed 30mm cannon capable of firing HEI and HEDP rounds. I generate my own ammunition via metabolic processing and am able to pass most security inspections in human form. Currently I have two HEI and one HEDP round available."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 07, 2018, 12:41:52 pm »

That’s actually a decent arsenal of abilities, but no name? What would you like me to call you?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 07, 2018, 02:30:10 pm »

"Uhhhhhh....... I dunno."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2018, 08:27:51 am »

Hmmm...okay then. I’m bad at picking names for other people, so try not to get too impatient if it takes me a really long time to think of one.

to just about anyone within earshot: Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 08, 2018, 11:39:10 am »

Nibble uncertainly on my snacks as I wander off in search of the requisitions office.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 08, 2018, 01:11:24 pm »

"Hmmm... What about Prisca? Or maybe Gwyneira? Bruford not that good at names, but still have some ideas."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 08, 2018, 01:19:57 pm »

Okay

turns back to the weapon What do you think about being called “Prisca”?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 08, 2018, 02:05:25 pm »

"Prisca?"
I think on it for a bit.
"Prisca."
and play with the name a little.
"Gwyneria."

"Prisca."

"Gwyn."

"Prisca."

"Gwyn!"
and make a decision
"I'd like both, but Gwyn seems more fun."

((OOC: I also looked up the meanings of the names - Prisca is from latin for ancient, which doesn't really apply, but Gwyneria has welsh origins meaning white snow, which actually does match up in a way.))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:17:48 pm by Lenglon »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 08, 2018, 02:49:32 pm »

"Gwyn? It is a powerful name, or at least Bruford think so. Almost like the name you would call a god or a king. Bruford like it."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2018, 03:39:34 pm »

((Lenglon is amused because the nickname for Field Artillery is "The King of Battle"))

"Huh?"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2018, 08:22:33 pm »

"Bruford believe that names have power. Nameless things will be weak, and Bruford's name give Bruford the fortitude and strenght required to crush enemies."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 08, 2018, 09:02:11 pm »

((... Lenglon could make all kinds of comments about how war anonymizes and how bullets or explosions don't care who you are...
Prisca however isn't properly equipped for such things.))
"Uh... Okay."
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 85