Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155391 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #480 on: September 25, 2018, 01:23:48 pm »

Hazards include all the typical high altitude mountainy bullshit: cold, chasms, ice, cold, wind, low oxygen levels, cold, probably some stray monsters, cold, your teammates, snow, and if I'm feeling up to it, intrigue and plot.
Hazards include all the typical high altitude mountainy bullshit: cold, probably some stray monsters, cold, your teammates, snow, and if I'm feeling up to it, intrigue and plot.
cold, your teammates, snow
your teammates
This is doomed already, I love it.
Time to join in on the chaos this promises,
See how much a nice warm coat costs
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:27:24 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 25, 2018, 02:59:53 pm »

Allow myself to be petted so I can sniff everyone around for alluring smells.  Maybe I can eat a pepper dispenser or something to help with the blandness of the meal.

If gear would help Freddie, can I spend his coins for it?  Even if he's internally heated, he might want some booties or a cute hat or something.  Spend any money required for cold weather gear on him.

..also, while others are spending his coins, how about a big container for soup, which will strap to his body to remain hot while he carries it?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 25, 2018, 04:33:49 pm »

welp, better go buy the aforementioned appropriate weather gear...I’m naturally assuming in the armory? I hope they have stuff that fits gorillas

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 26, 2018, 06:48:38 pm »

Does it take an antifreeze charge every time I take any kind of damage, or is it a dice based thing? Regardless, buy 4 charges of antifreeze to start off with.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 26, 2018, 09:15:56 pm »

((Oh man I wanna go on the swamp mission! Or the other one I guess. Sorry, I was just kind of distracted for about a week with a suddenly rekindled Drawception addiction eating up all of my time. >.>))

Leave the census hall and go for a wander, I guess.
Observe how the base has changed visibly in recent times, maybe head in the general direction of the cafeteria.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 26, 2018, 09:30:40 pm »

(Sorry yoink, I didn't have much preference, but now I've got the image of my cyberdragon wearing little stiched booties and a wool hat and it's making me chuckle.)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 29, 2018, 02:12:48 am »

((That's fair! Haha.))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 29, 2018, 02:24:56 am »

Name: Aigresaurus Rex
Creature type: Tyrannosaurus Rex
race: Sentient Dinosaur
size class: Giant
Magical affinity: Reptilian - cold blooded gimmicks, warmth from sunlight and snuggling, scales that harden and provide armor!

Purpose in Life: It just wants to snuggle

Stats:
Strength: 0
Constitution:+1
Speed: 0
Dexterity: 0
Intelligence:-1
Memory: -1
Will: 0
Charisma: 0

Skills:
Unarmed combat: +1
Blunt weapons: 0
Sharp weapons: 0
Ranged weapons: 0
Magic:0
Medicine: 0
General knowledge:-2
Skill Mastery/specialization:+0

Big chompy Jaws
little claws, but big enough for hugs.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 03, 2018, 05:24:35 am »

The last week has been rather tiring. I'm sorry for the delay and for not letting you guys know. I'll post a turn this evening. I just needed to get some rest.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 03, 2018, 07:01:04 am »

The last week has been rather tiring. I'm sorry for the delay and for not letting you guys know. I'll post a turn this evening. I just needed to get some rest.
It's fine, rest all you need to.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 03, 2018, 07:25:54 am »

((Please do. If you really need rest, consider taking a break for a few days.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 03, 2018, 08:22:28 am »

((Yeah. Definitely keep your health up))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 03, 2018, 08:30:04 am »

Library to read up on some Wind spells. A heat spell would be ideal for not dying.

Also,can I get my status? Unspent stuff?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:31:43 am by TricMagic »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 03, 2018, 06:56:35 pm »

Thanks you guys :D

Sell the materials to the gnomes like the clever merchant and skilled trader I am. Then haul more materials.
Yeah, they don't buy it. Literally. They are rather polite in not buying it, staying well out of arm's reach, but they don't buy the materials nonetheless.

In human form she has a sense of smell, requires breathing, etc - all at normal human levels. In weapon form shes less vulnerable, but loses smell, taste, directional hearing, depth perception, color perception, temperature, and so on - the primary non-smell senses are there, but a lot of the complexity and bandwidth is lost.
Excellent. Thank you for the info. Might be good to add to your sheet, but not necessary.

-snip-
Time to join in on the chaos this promises,
See how much a nice warm coat costs

A nice warm coat costs like, 2 coin. add in the pants, boots, and underlayers to to al about 4 coin.

Allow myself to be petted so I can sniff everyone around for alluring smells.  Maybe I can eat a pepper dispenser or something to help with the blandness of the meal.

If gear would help Freddie, can I spend his coins for it?  Even if he's internally heated, he might want some booties or a cute hat or something.  Spend any money required for cold weather gear on him.

..also, while others are spending his coins, how about a big container for soup, which will strap to his body to remain hot while he carries it?

Hmm, probably about 7 coin for a full set of cold weather gear, including an adorable knit hat with protrusions for horns and little poofballs on the ends. As for a container for soup, hmm call it 3 coin for an oversized waterskin style set of saddlebags. Enchanted with runes all across the surface to keep the interior nice and hot.

welp, better go buy the aforementioned appropriate weather gear...I’m naturally assuming in the armory? I hope they have stuff that fits gorillas
They make the stuff up for you. I forget how much I said it cost. deduct whatever it is I said and put your gear in your invo. By the way, The officer approaches you and holds out a small handheld device. "Reckon you might be the best one to take care of this, Hero of Lathal." A small human child stands at his side, one hand on his shirt hem. She stares between you and him and the control device.

Does it take an antifreeze charge every time I take any kind of damage, or is it a dice based thing? Regardless, buy 4 charges of antifreeze to start off with.
it's a dice based thing, b ut that depends on the severity of the damage too. Get your arm off? lose a charge. Stub your [construct foot protrusion] on a root? probably no charge. take a blunt object to the chest? Roll for it. That kind of thing. Put the gear in your invo and deduct the cost.

((Oh man I wanna go on the swamp mission! Or the other one I guess. Sorry, I was just kind of distracted for about a week with a suddenly rekindled Drawception addiction eating up all of my time. >.>))

Leave the census hall and go for a wander, I guess.
Observe how the base has changed visibly in recent times, maybe head in the general direction of the cafeteria.

Well, the sky has like, clouds in it - that happened after they brought back that god from that temple. uh. The sky is bluer than it was before. There's that bigass wall around the canyon. ((Ahahahahah, I just remembered another mission I was gonna send you guys on.)) Lessee, some of the tunnels seem to kinda curve like they are going over a hill where they used to be straight. You go to the cafeteria in time to hear the option for the mission.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welcome aboard, Huggybearasaurus. try not to molest the newbies too much.

Library to read up on some Wind spells. A heat spell would be ideal for not dying.

Also,can I get my status? Unspent stuff?
I don't know your current status. It's on your character sheet. lemme see ... This post is the latest info I have. Not sure if anything changed since you last edited it or not. as for a heat spell, are you looking for a scroll, or an enchantment, or like, to learn an actual spell? That last requires spellcasting skill, so what you need is either a set of scrolls (gotta recharge the spell daily) or get your clothes scribed with runes (might break if your clothes get marred) or a back of heatstones, or something like that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 03, 2018, 06:59:06 pm »

To learn the spell. How am I even to go about gaining a Spellcasting skill? Last I heard was how magic depended on the user.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 85