Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 52027 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2018, 01:55:24 am »

(Wanna get in one more before bedtime, cuz work tomorrow, so I combined.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...You awaken to a room as dark as you left it last night. 5:11 AM, says your phone. An intense hunger kills any hope of getting back to sleep. Ugh, this is why you shouldn't skip dinner... Well, you're gonna need to clean your car up a bit- well, a lot -before you can go drive for ReWheels again. Given the circumstances, that's probably best done before most other folks are up, including the sun. Before then, though, there's probably some other morning things to take care of...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2018, 01:57:57 am »

Conjure a fried egg and consume.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2018, 05:03:26 am »

Conjure a fried egg and consume.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 06:14:59 am »

Go and clean the car, and after your done with that throw all bloodied item away in a dumpster far away form your house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2018, 11:14:34 am »

Check our phone for any messages from our slumber.
Max avatar size is 80x80

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:02 am »

Thinking back to your odd dream, you look at your messages. Nothing. Huh. Anyways. You pull yourself up off the couch and groggily trudge to the fridge to address the most pressing thing on your mind. It's not long before you've got an egg frying on your stove top, with a generous dose of black pepper. God damn, that smells good. You sit down at your cluttered little table and start eating the egg right out of the pan. So good! You're halfway through eating it when you realize you're still naked. Thank goodness you don't have roommates.

Well, order of operations. After throwing on some fresh clothes and brushing your teeth, you do a quick net search for how to get blood out of cloth upholstery and grab the peroxide from the bathroom. Remembering Pulp Fiction, you grab your worst bedsheets as well, and head out to your car in the gloomy predawn.

Ugh. Mayyybe you should have done this last night, while the blood was still wet. Though there's not as much as you thought, at least. Whatever. Time to get to work. You crawl in to apply some peroxide to a spot in the footwell and... wait. There's something you missed before. Oh no. Is that... is that his fucking phone?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2018, 12:13:18 pm »

Uh shit. Ok put the phone up on our dashboard. Once that's done let's get cleaning done first before we worry about the phone. Also while your at it complain to yourself about how werebeast guy should really learn to manage his shit better. Cause if he was on a time limit to get to his safehouse or what ever he should have gone there earlier.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2018, 02:55:13 pm »

Alright. Gotta clean this up before you can worry about anything else. You place the wayward phone on the dash and get to work. That guy should really get his shit together, you think as you clean. Someone coulda really gotten hurt, with him cutting it so close like that. Jeez...

Within half an hour, you've gotten the back into more-or-less presentable condition, with the worst spots expunged and your spare bedsheets tucked over the torn cushions. You're getting all the.... ew.... nails and teeth into an old plastic shopping bag when, for just a moment, they seem to crackle with orange sparks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2018, 03:09:47 pm »

Nope. Nopenopenope into the bag they go and then the garbage we're not dealing with some magical fucking fingernails.

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
  • I bring hell (aka eternal PUNishment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2018, 04:20:20 pm »

Nope. Nopenopenope into the bag they go and then the garbage we're not dealing with some magical fucking fingernails.
+999 to this
or...
GFIO OF THERE NOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
everything is fine
 everything is on fire
I see no difference between these two phrases.
only at modded hell does this make sense

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2018, 06:12:40 pm »

Uhhhh, nope. Nooooooooope. You quickly sweep up the rest, then run to toss the bag in the dumpster. Not like you weren't going to throw away a bag of human teeth and whole fingernails, but fuuuuuuuck that.

The dumpster lid slams closed. Whew. Well... with that taken care of, the car should be ready to drive now. You suppose there's worse things than getting an early start on the day. Much, much worse things.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2018, 06:42:07 pm »

Sounds like a plan... though we still have to deal with that guys phone. Perhaps... we could drive by the place from last night and leave his phone in front of the door or something?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2018, 10:57:57 pm »

Guess you'd better return the guy's phone. You don't imagine there'd be a lot of business at 5:48 in the morning, so it's a good time for errands anyway. Hmm. ReWheels doesn't mark previous delivery points for drivers, but an isolated house out in the sticks, about a mile off a certain intersection, shouldn't be too hard to find. Yep, there it is on the nav.

It's surprisingly refreshing, to drive this way at this time of day. Everything's kinda quiet, aside from birdsong, and the sunrise gives everything a nice light. Golden hour indeed. You find yourself settling into a mental playlist of your favorite songs as you drive. Left here, straight for a mile... ah, there's the bush you plowed through last night. And sure enough, there's the house at the end of the gravel drive.

At the sound of your car pulling to a stop on the gravel, a head appears in the window nearest the door. Huh. Seems he's still there.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2018, 11:00:50 pm »

Should probably go there and knock on the door, we don't know if he'll find it our we just leave it.
This way at least someone should answer the door who knows him, and we can tell them whose phone it is if he's not there anymore.
...Should keep the engine running though, just in case.

Ah dammit, ninjaed by update

In this case... just walk up there, then.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:03:38 pm by Egan_BW »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2018, 12:17:45 am »

Welp. Time to just... walk up there, you guess. You knock, despite knowing that he had to have seen you, and the door cracks open to reveal a familiar and miserable-looking face. "Oh... I didn't expect to see you again. But uh... I really owe you for last night."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 52