Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86448 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But I either got the auto revive or the flux flu because of my ability, not because you gave me anything. I wasn't roleblocked and my ability didn't fail, so it doesn't make sense that you gave me the flux flu. And why can you reduce it but I can't? If you really gave me that thing, they you just poisoned me.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Your action gave you the Flux Flu, given it creates something based on the target. Flux is referenced in all my actions and autos, either in giving me more (by using actions) or taking it away (by not acting)

My action was to give you a 1-shot revive. I received 1 Flux for the courtesy. I currently have 2 flux, because I acted during the day to stop bad stuff happening to me during the race yesterday l, and I gave you the revive during the night.

I can’t answer why you can’t reduce it. Presumably because I started out with it and it would be a bit shit for me to be limited to 2 actions for the entire game, while you got it partway through the game.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Then what happened to the auto-revive race prize? Someone must have removes/stolen/whatever it.

Also, can you tell me the name of my auto revive ability? Just to confirm it.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don’t know what happened to the prize. webadict did tell me that he would’ve kept it, though.

Assuming your revive is the same as my action name, it starts with r, ends with s, and has a - at some point in between.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Well that's very interesting.

So is the Flux Flu contagious or not?
How long did it take to come up with this code?
Oh it only took about a minute for me. It's not like I needed it for anything other than some details about the catgirl transformation.

Further, you can both explain that quickhammer on quinnr yesterday prior to him claiming.
Thought he was scummy enough to vote. Apparently I was wrong.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

IcyTea has claimed a tracking type ability, used on MM also.
Not tracking, ability-investigating. Speaking of which, I found a 1-shot unavoidable delayed kill on Tiruin. It didn't say whether or not it's a mafiakill.

I'm a little miffed that quinnr got wagoned while I was asleep in real life and hammered before I could wake up. Granted, I probably would have joined the wagon anyway, but I missed using a day ability because of it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well that's very interesting.

So is the Flux Flu contagious or not?
How long did it take to come up with this code?
Oh it only took about a minute for me. It's not like I needed it for anything other than some details about the catgirl transformation.

Further, you can both explain that quickhammer on quinnr yesterday prior to him claiming.
Thought he was scummy enough to vote. Apparently I was wrong.

Perhaps you’d like to lay out your case against him?

You were pointing RGU to use his kill on me during the day prior to you voting, what made you think quinnr is my partner?

Are you going to tell us how you were refining your read on BHK in your quicktopic during the night, or do you want to avoid the question again?

Not tracking, ability-investigating. Speaking of which, I found a 1-shot unavoidable delayed kill on Tiruin. It didn't say whether or not it's a mafiakill.

I'm a little miffed that quinnr got wagoned while I was asleep in real life and hammered before I could wake up. Granted, I probably would have joined the wagon anyway, but I missed using a day ability because of it.

Do your results say if an x-shot ability has been used, or has charges left?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don’t know what happened to the prize. webadict did tell me that he would’ve kept it, though.

Assuming your revive is the same as my action name, it starts with r, ends with s, and has a - at some point in between.
Actually, that's wrong. The auto is just called "revive". What's your action name?

Could you give more details? What's the ability name? Is it a day or night action?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't say whether it's day or night. Also didn't say whether it's been used, but that the target knows if they've been targeted by it. It's called "Impending Doom", flavoured as fortune telling.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What are names going to tell you about for anything? It’s not going to be called “Town Murder Device Mark 7, Unstable, Use With Caution”.

My action name has nothing to do with revives either, since it comes from the flavour aspect of my submission, which was, to paraphrase, quite silly.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The flavour could work as a distant hint to her other abilities, but then again you probably couldn't extrapolate my abilities from just one of them.

The exact mechanics of Tiruin's ability are that the target dies after one cycle, cannot be protected, and knows if they've been targeted.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Okay, tell you what.

There are two town, two mafia, and two third parties left.

What happens when both the third parties side with the mafia?

The mafia lynch the town and win, that's what happens.

Hey mafia. BHK and I made a plan in our quicktopic. If you reveal yourselves we'll vote with you to lynch the town. Thanks!
Alternatively there are no mafia and I'm just being stupid. But hey, I've already won.

Yes, yes, I know Moony can shoot from the grave. Doesn't matter. If he shoots one of you, mafia+third parties still have majority. Shoots me... fail. Shoots BHK? Still majority. Doesn't matter what happens, mafia+third parties win.
Or there are no mafia and I'm going to be lynched along with BHK. But I've already won so what have I to lose?!
Oh and for good measure I can use my own night kill as you wish to mop up the town. Or steal a townie's vote.

And then hector13 was right all along. Never trust a third party, I guess. Nyahahaha.

Just to summarize BHK and I are offering to vote with the mafia to lynch the town if the mafia reveal themselves.

And... explosion.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy shit, FoU.

and knows if they've been targeted.
Clarification: knows that they will die.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That’s a poor gambit.

There’s only one third then? BHK and Tiruin scumteam? ‘cause BHK is for sure scum. It’s whether or not it’s Tiruin or FoU.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The scum isn't stupid enough to reveal themselves seeing as there is still an unblockable and unstoppable kill around.

Talking about that, since Tiruin has a 1-shot unstoppable kill there's a chance she's scum. I hope Moony targets her and that she flips scum.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 59