Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86486 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, the Flux Flu is not contagious.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

FoU has attempted to weaken the town at every opportunity since the game started.

Flux Flu might be contagious.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

It's MYLO. No time to delay your claim. Especially with Moony's kill going around. If he misses, it's straight to LYLO.

So out with it. If you want any chance of the town going your way, you'll need to claim. Fully.

FoU has attempted to weaken the town at every opportunity since the game started.
What the town loses in power it gains in my services, which can include the power they lost.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not, unless the mod decides to be a bastard. The ability doesn't say that it's contagious.
FoU has done nothing to directly harm the town and has offered to use his powers to help us constantly. He also is one of the most talkative players and I would rather keep him alive, because we know that the scum always tries to take advantage of the silence.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is not true at all. I’m one of the most talkative players in a game regardless of alignment. Quinnr was the most quiet of all of us, he was town. Activity is not indicative of alignment.

Why can a TP use our actions better than we can?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is not true at all. I’m one of the most talkative players in a game regardless of alignment. Quinnr was the most quiet of all of us, he was town. Activity is not indicative of alignment.

Why can a TP use our actions better than we can?
Exceptions always happend and I was talking in general. I guess it tends to happend because lack of discussion benefits the scum team. I'm giving FoU the action because I can't use it and he's the only who I can give it to + he protects me and removes my harmful auto.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, you have been awfuly defensive during the game. I would rather discuss about the less active players, like Tiruin and IcyTea. While IcyTea is apparently an investigator(?), as he guessed my ability name correctly, I have no idea what is Tiruin's role. She hasn't said anything for a long time too.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In what way have I been defensive?

Tiruin has a roleblock that she used on MM the first night. IcyTea has claimed a tracking type ability, used on MM also.

Either one of these folks is lying, or BHK is able to pierce FoU’s blocking/isn’t actually being blocked. I still peg the team as FoU and BHK, because their stories don’t add up. Also this nonsense regarding a secret message which FoU then immediately reveals the key to; what was the point in such an elaborate scheme if one party just reveals everything straight away?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Also, you have been awfuly defensive during the game.
Honestly, I'm seeing him as less "defensive" and more "FOU MUST DIE AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYTHING ELSE KILL HIM NOW!"

Which ironically is very similar to how I've played in several previous mafia games(going after one person to the exclusion of all else).

Either one of these folks is lying, or BHK is able to pierce FoU’s blocking/isn’t actually being blocked.
Third option: You or RGU is scum.

what was the point in such an elaborate scheme if one party just reveals everything straight away?
Well the quick topic I make doesn't persist after the night ends, so...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... so you just get him to say “this is what happened” because you already said you were going to do this and everybody knows it’s going to happen.

How long did it take to come up with this code?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, to be perfectly honest, what exactly have you and BHK discussed during these sojourns in the evening time? You’ve said you have no definite read on him, how were you trying to solve that in the quick topic?

Same questions to BHK.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Further, you can both explain that quickhammer on quinnr yesterday prior to him claiming.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I'm trying to stop both of you from tunneling each other. What if both of you are wrong and neither of you are scum? While I have said that I find both of you suspicious, I think we should try shifting our attention to the more inactive players for now. hector13 has been going against FoU the whole game and still refuses to claim, despite being asked for many times. FoU has been acting suspicious and asking for payment in abilities despite having already won, and there's the chance he's scum with BHK. But we haven't even discussed about the more inactive players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They’re both going to answer those questions.

I give people revives. The Flux Flu is essentially the check on that, except I can reduce Flux from not taking actions. I receive Flux on D1-2 if the race winner and lynchee is different on D1-2, which is part of the reason why I was less bothered when y’all decided to lynch me again, and I receive Flux when I take actions.

Did nothing on N1, gave it to RGU N2, also why I said he was mixed up since I knew where he got his revive from, and could kinda figure how he got the Flux Flu.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EBWOP

I received flux on D1-2 if the race winner or lynchee (1 for each) is different than on D1-1, and for taking any action.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 59