Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86512 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Oh hey, apparently I was right about there being a mimic ability out there.
~~~
Someone gave me a harmful auto that kills me if I use actions.
Ouch. Now that's very WIFOMY. On the one hand, you could be telling the truth, on the other hand, you could be scum using that lie as an excuse for not acting. Or scum could have given you that auto to make it seem like you're using it as a lie for not acting.

At least if you got auto-revives(plural?) from hector, you can survive taking action.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry my phone was just about to run out of battery.

The auto I gained during the night was called "Flux Flu", and auto-kills me after using 3 abilities. Revives can't save me from this, I will die again because of how it works: Every time I use an ability, I gain a charge. So if I have 3 or more, I die.

I also got an auto-revive (single, 1-shot, the s was a typo. It's next to the e in my mobile screen and I was typing fast.) Still, it's still from hector13's role so that means he is some kind of multiple auto-revive role.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nasty. Well somebody's trying to inhibit you, then. Possibly scared of the unstoppable behemoth that would be you feeding me abilities.
~~~
Something's borked. Like, totally borked.

Mightymushroom died. And he stayed dead, despite having won an Auto-Revive in the Day 1-1 race!

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe because of this?
MoonyTheHuman - UNDERTAKER
(1-Shot) UNDERTAKE [target]: Kill the target. If the target is not your alignment, this ability Reloads. This ability can only be used while dead and only once per Day.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, because getting out of the stands also counts as a day ability, I'm unable to even race now because of the flux flu auto. If someone could get that thing off me, I would be very glad.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Something's borked. Like, totally borked.

Mightymushroom died. And he stayed dead, despite having won an Auto-Revive in the Day 1-1 race!
Vote MoonyTheHuman
Just going to try this, why not, if Moony can influence things like that.

Magic Mushroom is dead, which leaves us at 2 thirds, 2 mafia, and 2 town I think.

Going to finish my milkshake first, and by the time I'm done, the 6 of us can figure out how things go from here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Well FoU is being silly again, but so is RGU.

Your action on me gave you the Flux Flu. The revive is, presumably, from something else.

If things are right as they are, 2 thirds are BHK and FoU, 2 town are me and RGU, 2 scum are Tiruin and IcyTea.

Bad though, 'cause Tiruin and IcyTea have been quiet and BHK/FoU are scummy.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But what if there aren't any mafia?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Back.

Clue me in as to what the Flux Flu is?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well FoU is being silly again, but so is RGU.

Your action on me gave you the Flux Flu. The revive is, presumably, from something else.

If things are right as they are, 2 thirds are BHK and FoU, 2 town are me and RGU, 2 scum are Tiruin and IcyTea.

Bad though, 'cause Tiruin and IcyTea have been quiet and BHK/FoU are scummy.
If what I got was really based on your role, I kinda feel bad for you now.

So, now that I can't use abilities, I might consider giving my ability creating ability to FoU since that's what he wanted before. I'm pretty much useless now. In exchange, I would like to be jailed-protected during the night in case someone tries to target me with something harmful or whatever and also because the quicktopic sounds interesting. Might give me something to do during the night now that using abilities kills me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who’s killing everyone then, FoU?

Why, why, why do you trust FoU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, now that I can't use abilities, I might consider giving my ability creating ability to FoU since that's what he wanted before. I'm pretty much useless now. In exchange, I would like to be jailed-protected during the night in case someone tries to target me with something harmful or whatever and also because the quicktopic sounds interesting. Might give me something to do during the night now that using abilities kills me.
Tell you what, I'm down for that. Hand me And Now For Something Completely Different and I'll jail/protect you for the night... and I'll throw in a free catgirl transformation too.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have three phases worth of actions you can do, assuming you want to race, why do you think you're out the game?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have three phases worth of actions you can do, assuming you want to race, why do you think you're out the game?
I still want his true full claim and also want to confirm his jail quocktopic ability to make sure it isn't just a mafiachat he has with BHK if both of them are scum. I don't trust him, I just don't have anything to lose because my abilities are practically unusable now and I know he really wants that ability I have that I can now not use.

I can use 2 abilities before dying(The third kills me, and seeing how low we are on town members...), so I'm going to save them for my 1-shots: I'll save one for my vigkill(If I ever find someone really suspicious) and the other for my car removal ability. I would rather ensure that the third stays sided with town than keeping an ability I'm simply not going to use.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So let me tell you all what I think of everyone.

FallacyofUrist: I'm not town, but I'm not scum either. Also I'm overpowered and am selling my services to the highest bidder(inevitably the town, considering RGU, provided that he's town at least).
BlackHeartKabal: Either a survivor or scum. What I know of her(that's right she's a catgirl now bwahahaha!) abilities allows for either possibility. Throughly jail kept, meaning that none of the kills were caused by this player.
randomgenericusername: The big bucket of WIFOM. Seriously. Flux Flu claim potentially to avoid helping out town with claimed and verified abilities, but backed up by hector. If so, where did he get the revive?
hector13: Either ridiculously tunneling town or scummy scum who lies.
IcyTea and Tiruin: The undertheradarpeople. That's totally a word. Possibly caused by real life circumstances(finals are always a pain).

THE FLORP. magicshroom had an Auto-Revive before he died. He died with no revival message. Did his revive migrate to RGU somehow?

Interestingly, the remaining six players are all in pairs of a sort. Me and BHK have been tied together through jail keeping, payment, and transformation. randomgenericusername and hector13 are both buckets of WIFOM tied together by the recent Flux Flu claim. And IcyTea and Tiruin share something: sheer unnoticeableness.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59