Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 86420 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I’m keeping open the possibility of you being a third because of your reveal at the game start, given even if you die you’ll flip as scum. I don’t think it’s likely you are, though. I like to be as open as possible with what I think, which is why I brought it up.

I’m pretty unreadable as things go *shrug* I’d really rather you not read FoU based on what he can do for you as opposed to what he’s done already, but horses for courses I guess. We can lynch him tomorrow if need be.

Did you gain flux for using your Grand Inquisitor?
I gained flux, yes. It was an ability, so I got flux and I'm now closer to dying than before. Right now, FoU is the only one who can take out that flux auto. I gave him my ability, so I hope he helps me.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I kinda feel that hector might be in a scum team with Tiruin or IcyTea, but he probably still has some revives. I really dobut BHK is scum eith anyone but FoU, so the scum probably is hector13 and Tiruin/IcyTea. Since IcyTea gave his investigation report and confirmed that Tiruin has a 1-shot kill, I think we should lynch Tiruin. We (or at least I, to be honest) need FoU alive and hector13 probably revives again from the lynch, so let's not waste the lynch on either of them for now.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dun Dun Dunnnn! I'm back!
(I would have posted sooner but I wasn't sure what the etiquette might be in regard to my ... transmigration ... before I was reintroduced; and then life intervened.)

First, I had to submit a new role. So you can assume most of it changed. You'll notice my car isn't as fast for one.

I'm camping in the infield, I think. I go nowhere. Ever. :P

The other difference I can give you right off is that I can talk to the dead.
Which is rather quiet right now. Shakerag is upset we didn't lynch the thirds way back when they claimed, Web is teasing him about stuff that can't be revealed yet, and I officially have more posts than the other two people who died and stayed ded.

Maybe we can keep it quiet and lonely?

So my new theme is this meld of hippie and psychic. Flower power, free love, end to conflict sort of thing.

Which is interesting, because from what I hear Tiruin's role is also themed with a psychic twist.
My former role had some interesting possibilities either with her or against her, and I couldn't figure out which one it should be.
So maybe that – by which I mean the uncertainty – hasn't changed.

Back somewhere randomgenericusername asked what I think of hector vs. Fallacy.

My answer to that may depend on the answer to this question:
And before I forget, Flux Flu also somewhat increases my car speed when I gain death charges. It's not that significant, but I guess I should mention it.

How much faster? I'm combing through the thread, I feel like something doesn't add up in hector's story.

Fallacy you seem to have made up your own mind about.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In his action list hector says that Tiruin claims to have blocked me – that was Night one. Last night, N-zero, I blocked her using yesterday's race prize.

Ya jerk :I

I guess it's no more MushyMush with hearts for me.  :'(

I'm not sure why you were so coy about what it was you did. I tried to warn you that I couldn't trust you.
For that matter, claiming me as town after I had flipped doesn't require much of an ability.
But I do believe your alibi for the more recent night!  :D

:-\

:(

Um, yeah, definitely no more sweet talk for me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Each charge gives 20 speed.

I joined the race and removed Tiruin. That's 2 abilities used. My speed also went to 165 when it used to be 125.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Oh hey. Guess who Tiruin just used her ability on. This guy. Aka me. I mean, I'm immune to kills, but this presumably bypasses that.

Just received randomgenericusername's ability. It's nice and all but now I'm kinda going to die, so...

Hey hector. What would I have to do to get you to give me a revive?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crap, I guess that means we have to lynch her if I want to live because we need FoU alive because of his abilities.
I was suspicious of her and also wanted to vote for her before. This just confirms my suspicion, so I'll put my two votes now.

Tiruin Tiruin

It has to be her. We can find her scum partner later (if she flips mafia). If I remember correctly, Tiruin also said that if she dies, the kill fails.

Sorry if this sounds sudden, but I gotta go sleep soon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Well there's no guarantee that she was telling the truth about that, but I'll throw in my vote.

Tiruin.

I'll send in my jail action now, RGU. You'll get the quicktopic link at the day's end.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Tiruin
Why?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:20:26 pm by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HAMMER
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:20:34 pm by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOTHING I WROTE MATTERS
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:20:49 pm by Tiruin »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Redacted due to hammer.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:26:52 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOTHING I WROTE MATTERS AT ALL BECAUSE HAMMER HAHAHAH
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:21:13 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59