Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38471 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2018, 04:20:50 pm »

You inform Senshinochi that the hunt for Char-Dis falls on his shoulders.

---

The kappa approaches your throne on the day he is to depart. He kneels before you, but you bid him stand, and give him a farewell kiss. Senshinochi takes a moment to appreciate your affection before speaking. "I have come to return the arrow Flash, my love. The game is to wound Char-Dis, not put her in stasis. There is no point risking anything more than is necessary to The Soup, correct?"

You kiss Senshinochi again as you ponder the answer to his question, and a thought strikes you while your lips are entwined with his; You could do more to aid him.

As for Flash...
A: You are right, I shall hold onto it for you.
B: You never know when it might come in handy, you should hang onto it.

As for extra help...
A: Here, take my Sapphire Glaive, may it bring you victory!
B: I shall make you a new minor artifact to help you navigate The Soup!
C: I shall make you a new greater artifact to help you navigate The Soup!
D: I shall make you a new minor artifact to help you wound your quarry!
E: I shall make you a new greater artifact to help you wound your quarry!
F: You are not going to be playing my Char-Dis' rules. Take command of my host, and lead it to storm The Soup!
G: The only extra help he needs is another few minutes in my embrace before he departs.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2018, 04:23:23 pm »

B
A

We've already lost a worthy warrior lover to the Soup so it can't hurt to be careful.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:33:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2018, 04:32:16 pm »

B C
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2018, 04:34:06 pm »

B
C

Actually wait yeah. It was failing to navigating the Soup that lost us Walnut not actually fighting Char-Dis.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2018, 04:35:59 pm »

B
A

We've already lost a worthy warrior lover to the Soup so it can't hurt to be careful.

+1, best not to take any risks if we can help it. He's aquatic, so The Soup's watery conditions shouldn't pose a threat, what I'm concerned about is the fight itself, and the Glaive is the best option for that.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2018, 04:49:55 pm »

B
C

Actually wait yeah. It was failing to navigating the Soup that lost us Walnut not actually fighting Char-Dis.
+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2018, 04:56:36 pm »

B
C

+1
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2018, 05:31:25 pm »

"I wish for you to return safely more than I fear loosing the arrow. Keep it and take these!"

You conjure up a majority of your essence, and shape it into a set of reins made from coral and studded with shellfish pearl! As your consort takes the gift offered to him, you explain what they do. "When crossing any ocean while driving your mount with these, the water will part, forming a path towards your destination! You will not get lost in The Soup! Now go, and make a goddess bleed for me!"

Speechless over the power he has been given, Senshinochi hurries off!

End of the Fourth Decade!

Somebody approaches the throne! Is it news of Senshinochi? No, just Skoonhein with the scrolls.

Pantheon Status:

Chief Goddess: Sunpetal of Beauty
Spouse/Consort: Senshinochi, Strongest among the Kappa

Underling 1: Skoonheid the Angel Intermediary
Underling 2: Lahara of the Whirlpool the Goddess Spymaster

Following - 3
Orthodoxy - 5
Essence - 2
Host - 4

"You should not have blown all your essence on that toy for your mortal, my queen." The angel chides, "in your current low energy state in may be possible for a strong enough being to straight up kill you. Your afterlife should wrap up construction this decade, but not in time to make a significant impact on next decade's scrolls. I'd advise against burning essence for the time being."

---

4.0 CS:

10, 3

You stare in shock! Your consort Senshinochi has returned, missing his right arm below the elbow! The crippled Kappa informs you that he managed to draw blood on the goddess, so your nightmare is as good as over so long as she is true to her word, but refuses to go into the details of his adventure in The Soup.

Senshinochi frowns, "Skoonhein told me that you made yourself vulnerable to create those reins for me, and that I am under no circumstances to ask or allow you to spend essence on repairing me. I shall remain at your side through Moonpetal's upcoming initiation into adulthood, but after that, I intend to leave you for a time. I will seek the aid of the gods I worship to restore my arm, and remove from you the temptation to further harm yourself on my behalf."

4.1 CS:

A small party is thrown to celebrate Moonpetal's coming of age! Most of those gathered belong to your court or family, but a handful of unexpected guests do show up!

Senshinochi has flown three noteworthy mortals to the Divine Dwelling to wittness his daughter's initiation into adulthood.

Of the three, you know one, the well dressed and well traveled regent of your empire, General Thrane. He is popular company among your court and host, many of whom praise him as being a better Imperial leader than Emperor Walnut.

The remaining two mortal guests are Kappa. The first is a female who wears a robe of naturally crimson leather, and wields a scepter made of diamonds and driftwood that you identify as a lesser artifact. Your consort introduces her as Ikarinojoō, the newly crowned Queen of all Kappa.

The second Kappa is ancient, blind, and lame. Senshinochi introduces this venerable mortal as Shujinkō, grand master of Morayi's warrior monks and his own father. Moonpetal, noting that the old man is a source of the blood she is so proud of, requests that Shujinkō be given a seat next to you at the head of the table.

The party lasts long into the night, but as it dies down, the time for your most solemn duty as a divine parent has arrived. Your daughter is old enough to make her way in the world, and worldly enough to do so very well, and thus cannot be expected to live in your household as a freeloader for much longer!

You clear your throat and declare that:
A: Moonpetal must leave the divine dwelling, like you did at her age.
B: Moonpetal may stay, if she wishes, at least until Uzru, the brother she wishes to marry, comes of age himself.
C: I will be completing construction on a new afterlife soon, she can stay until it is finished, and then move there to help run the place.
D: She should seek out an epic quest to earn her fortune and prove her worth!
E: I will send messengers to all the pantheons I know of, to see if she can be found a spouse or a job in another divine dwelling!
F: She shall replace General Thrane as Regent of the Empire of All Things Beautiful!
G: She shall replace Skoonhein as my personal intermediary!
H: I am kicking Lahara out of my Pantheon to make space for her!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 05:33:33 pm by Weirdsound »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2018, 05:45:16 pm »

B I feel like giving her a choice is a good idea.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2018, 06:05:08 pm »

B
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2018, 06:10:28 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 06, 2018, 06:33:57 pm »

You announce to everybody present that Moonpetal is welcome to remain in your home until Uzzu, her desired husband, is old enough to entertain her proposal. Your daughter rises from her seat to embrace you, "Thanks, mother." She whispers in your ear.

Once the murmor over your announcement dies off, the crowd of lesser courtiers and host beings thins away, leaving only your family and your guests. You suppose if you would like to strike up a conversation with one of the mortals Senshinochi has brought, now would be the time.

Whom do you wish to speak with?
A: General Thrane, your dependable regent!
B: Ikarinojoō, the queen of the kappa!
C: Shujinkō, the grandfather of your children by Senshinochi!

And to what would you like to speak to them about?
A: Religious beliefs!
B: Homeland!
C: Politics!
D: Family!
E: Let the guest drive the conversation!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 06, 2018, 06:37:02 pm »

C E
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 06, 2018, 06:39:31 pm »

C D

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 06, 2018, 06:41:22 pm »

CD
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 81