Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38496 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #675 on: April 16, 2018, 10:22:14 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 16, 2018, 10:24:47 pm »

"If you wish to die at the claws of the mightiest amoung Kappa, I will not hinder your quest. Guards, fetch Senshinochi!"

Your husband arrives several minutes later with a scowl on his face. "Prince Ironclad. We meet again. I thought I smelled rotten sea dwarf. You dare intrude upon my home and disturb my wife and goddess? For that, your death will be slow."

The dwarf smirks. "So now you think home invasion is bad, monster? I'll make you regret slaughtering my sons!"

Senshinochi returns a dark grin of his own. "I already deeply regret the events of that day. I should have killed your wife and daughters with them. No matter though, perhaps I will hunt them down later, BUT FIRST I SHALL MAKE WIDOWS AND ORPHANS OUT OF THEM!"

The dwarf draws his sword, a beautiful crafted blade seemingly made of silver and encrusted with glowing yellow gems that you identify as a minor artifact, and the kappa responds with a bestial roar of rage!

Before Senshinochi can assume his fighting stance, Prince Ironclad points his blade at the Kappa's face! A beam of deadly light erupts from the tip of the weapon, and flies straight for the head of your husband!

You know Senshinochi will not be able to act in time to save himself! What will you do?

A: Let the tragic scene play out!
B: Jump in front of the beam!
C: Spend some essence for a burst of invulnerability and divine speed, deflect the beam, and join the fight!
D: Push your husband out of the way!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 16, 2018, 10:32:57 pm »

C You know what screw this rude sea midget. Thinks he can trespass onto our divine dwelling, kill one of our guards, and rudely order us around! We're a Goddess! You don't offend Deities unless you either want to die or get cursed.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 16, 2018, 10:50:59 pm »

C You know what screw this rude sea midget. Thinks he can trespass onto our divine dwelling, kill one of our guards, and rudely order us around! We're a Goddess! You don't offend Deities unless you either want to die or get cursed.
I like this plan +1!
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 16, 2018, 11:05:39 pm »

You know what.. it's true, if he had just invaded and demanded the duel is okay

but throw one of the guard's head in front of us is too bold. we should join the fight
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 16, 2018, 11:15:10 pm »

You know what.. it's true, if he had just invaded and demanded the duel is okay

but throw one of the guard's head in front of us is too bold. we should join the fight
C, mention this.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 16, 2018, 11:50:05 pm »

You attempt to consume some of your essence to enter a state of divine badassery!

The world around you slows. You casually stroll foward, and swat the beam that was otherwise destined to leave you a widow to the side, before lunging at Prince Ironclad! You knock the pathetic mortal from the ground, rip the artifact sword from his hands, mount his torso, and begin to deliver a ground and pound assault with your fists to his face! Blood is quickly drawn.

"How wise you are, my love," Senshinochi chimes in, as his massive form looms above both you and your victim, "filthy sea dwarves deserve no honor in combat. It is right and just to double team him."

Your husband jumps into the pile, and the two of you spend several minutes ripping the intruder to bits! By the time you finish only blood, belongings, and bones remain of Prince Ironclad!

As you conjure up a negligible amount of essence to purge the blood from your impecable outfit, Senshinochi considers the sword that almost killed him. "This must be one of the Seven Beam Swords, a set of artifacts made by Torvin, the rotten dwarven god of light! In my prime, I would have claimed this as a trophy, but I prefer to fight with my claws, and am too old to be learning new tricks. We should give it to one of our children."

A: Hell no! I saved your life, I keep the pretty artifact!
B: Our divine daughter Moonpetal would appreciate such a beautiful blade!
C: Our warlike son Uzru could use such a weapon!
D: Our warlike daughter Azuma could use such a weapon!
E: Our daughter Nishi, a natural leader, could use such a stunning artifact to rally her followers!
F: We still have three children who are not yet of age. Perhaps one of them will prove worthy of it!
G: We could strengthen our alliance with your people by giving it to one of our unworthy sons at Kōkei's dojo!
H: We should return it to the dead dwarf's family.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 17, 2018, 12:11:15 am »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 17, 2018, 12:22:54 am »

C
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 17, 2018, 12:56:01 am »

You take the sword from your husband, and ponder it for several seconds before ordering your cherubs to track down Uzru and present him the weapon as a gift!

6.3 CS:

The Conference of the Divine Dwelling has arrived! Your throne has temporarily been replaced by a large, round, table, at which you, God Emperor Sun-nut, Skoonhein, several minor members of your court, and a handful of imperial priests sit.

Now that your audience has assembled, what would you like to discuss first?
A: Reform of my Pantheon!
B: Reform of my Cult!
C: The threat of the dwarven pantheon!
D: Relations with the Abyssal Pantheon!
E: Relations with the afterlife squatter Char-Dis!
F: The affairs of my mortal priests!

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 17, 2018, 01:36:54 am »

B

First thing is to get sun nut some essence, we have a small following so it wont be much, but he needs to be able to perform miracles himself without making himself vulnerable.

Maybe within the empire he should be worshiped directly, under us as the all-mother, while outside the empire they shoudl worship us directly.

Also chide him about using up too much essence.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 17, 2018, 02:42:29 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:13 am »

E
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 17, 2018, 06:19:54 am »

C

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 17, 2018, 06:46:14 am »

B

Edit: change to C

Sun-Nut is vulnerable and needs protection quickly, but let's get a sense of overall security before we delegate resources.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:22:31 am by mightymushroom »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 81