Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38502 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #645 on: April 16, 2018, 03:23:46 pm »

A I mean it'll still be wealth inside of our empire which is good even if it isn't going directly into a coffers. It'll also be a beautiful action.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 16, 2018, 04:32:11 pm »

You instruct Skoonhein to advise Tull-Charcoal to will his fortune to his lovers. The angel bows, and promises to do as you have asked.

---

Word reaches you that your creative son Sun-nut has ordered his farmers to focus on growing the breed of Cucumberlin that specializes in labor.

You also learn that Tull-Charcoal has decided to leave much of his wealth to Applebark, a young, handsome, and ambitious member of the blessed clergy of Charity.

6.1 CS:

The time of Sun-nut's wedding feast is upon you, but many in your court are advising you not to go. You are currently very pregnant, likely within a month of giving brith, and it is thought that you should perhaps avoid your fated godkilling daughter-in-law-to-be in such a condition.

A: Attend the wedding!
B: Skip the wedding!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 16, 2018, 04:35:01 pm »

A If we alienate her than what would be the point of this wedding? Of attempting to build affections and trust with her? She has been raised in our cult and is to be our son's first wife so a little trust might go a long way in making sure she slays our enemies and not us.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 16, 2018, 04:40:05 pm »

A

What's the worst that could happen? Oh, right.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 16, 2018, 05:11:17 pm »

You decide to attend the wedding festivities, and call for your chariot!

---

The imperial palace is well decorated for the wedding. House Walnut is represented with purple banners, with the image of a songbird perched upon a machette, while House Trunk is represented with white banners, depicting the artifact arrow 'Flash'. The wedding altar is adorned with various tree-blooms from your forest, and gems from the imperial mines. As the bride and groom were unsure if you or any other deity would be attending, the actual ceremony is preformed by the high priest of The Temple of the Tome, a particularly ugly Chestnut Dwarf dressed in golden silks that bear your sacred symbol: a songbird perched on a reed.

The couple looks happy enough as they exchange their vows and enjoy their first kiss; Aside from the birthmarks that proclaim her a hero and a godslayer, and her half-elfish beauty, Feyleaf is a rather unremarkable girl, although her family swears that she possesses incredibly good luck.

At the reception, you find yourself sitting next to General Thrane, who is again serving as the representative of the absent Emperor Walnut. The two of your get to talking, and Thrane mentions that he talked to his father about relocating to the Empire, so that the general could serve as both heir to the family business and adviser to Sun-nut.

"My father is still on the fence about relocating, but I've talked him into taking up your worship in private, and also into attending the wedding."

The general points out an ancient looking Mountain Dwarf sitting at the next table, surrounded by many of the Mountain Dwarves who followed his son to Imperial Lands. "Would you like to speak with him?"

A: No, convincing him is your job.
B: Sure. I'll talk to Throng-Urist 

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 16, 2018, 05:38:11 pm »

so... did our divine beauty gave us a bonus to non blind characters before? I am in doubt

B
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 16, 2018, 05:48:17 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 16, 2018, 05:50:15 pm »

I think that was a bit of fluff. I've seen no effect of Beauty attached to talking, only using our godly powers.

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 16, 2018, 05:51:04 pm »

B Here's hopin' for a good roll.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 16, 2018, 06:23:32 pm »

You head on over to the next table for a talk with Throng-Urist.

"How can I resist the personal invitation of my beautiful goddess?" The old dwarf replies. "I shall begin work on relocating my business as soon I return home from your son's spectacular wedding feast!"

---

As you prepare to return to your divine dwelling the following morning, you recieve a summons to the Imperial Throne Room. You appear before Sun-nut and Feyleaf, and learn that each has a request for you.

Sun-nut speaks first, showing you some maps and diagrams he has drawn up of a massive tunnel that runs beneath your sacred forest. "The time has come to extablish open relations with the kappa, and this tunnel will allow that to happen without threatening your Divine Dwelling," the God Emperor explains. "Are you ready to unite the peoples of your two husbands?"

As you consider your answer, Feyleaf speaks up with her request. "My goddess, for the past several years my dreams have been haunted by the image of a sapphire glaive. Last night, I told my husband of these visions, and he confided that not only do you possess such a weapon, but that it was the dying heroics of my father that brought it to you. I believe this artifact is key to my destiny. I know such a thing is presumptuous to ask, but may I have it?"

You consider the request. A greater artifact weapon would certainly aid her in slaying a deity.
A: Sure. Consider it a wedding gift from your late father!
B: Absolutely not!
C: Not yet. I would like to wait for the flow of time to reveal more of your destiny before I give you such a mighty boon.

...And as for Sun-nut's proposed tunnel?
A: Go ahead and build it!
B: Go ahead and build it! I'll even contribute some of my own essence to the project!
C: Absolutely not!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 16, 2018, 06:25:48 pm »

AA
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 16, 2018, 06:30:34 pm »

A
A

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 16, 2018, 06:30:40 pm »

C, B.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 16, 2018, 06:37:50 pm »

We don't want to anger her. Give her the artifact, she'll be less likely to attack us.

He needs his tunnel but we don't need to help.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 16, 2018, 06:40:44 pm »

AA
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 81