Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38472 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #450 on: April 07, 2018, 07:34:11 pm »

B. Not C, because that would be at cross-ends with the missionaries we sent there.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2018, 09:16:33 am »

C

Y'know a show of charity followed by a demonstration of might combined with missionary wisdom could be pretty convincing of our overall superiority.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2018, 12:53:58 pm »

B

Make sure we tell Thrane that we are currently converting them and that the nomads will pay taxes soon.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hotfire90

« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2018, 05:07:40 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 09, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »

You tell the intermediary to tell General Thrane to relax; A year of missed taxes from a single town is no reason to plunge the empire into civil war.

---

Word arrives from The Soup! Char-Dis is happy that one of her most mighty priests is involved with your daughter, and promises to look after Elmoss and her descendants as if they were her own!

---

Bad news from the Empire! Thrane has taken poorly to your meddling in his affairs, and has resigned the regency and returned to the mountianhomes in protest! The empire will now be ruled by an Imperial Council, mostly made up of clergy and nobles from Charity, until Sun-nut comes of age in 14 years.

4.4 CS:

Senshinochi returns... With his missing arm restored! Your consort kneels before you, and offers an explanation that makes you quite happy. "They Abyssal Pantheon wishes to court your friendship. It is my belief that they seek your support in anticipation of future conflict with the wicked dwarven pantheon. Regardless, they have mended me and sent me back to your side, with instructions to renounce my faith and, join your cult, and become your husband true and proper."

A: Very well, then my husband you shall be!
B: Actually... It turns out the empire is suddenly in need of a reagent. By all means join my cult, but I need your leadership, not your companionship at this time.
C: I do not wish to owe the abyssal pantheon a favor! You are to continue to remain my consort, worship Morayi and maintain your responsibility to your people.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 09, 2018, 02:50:47 pm »

A We will start a new dwarven pantheon, with us at the head!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 09, 2018, 02:51:53 pm »

A! Who needs the dwarven pantheon when you can have cthulhoids instead!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 09, 2018, 02:58:38 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 09, 2018, 03:26:03 pm »

Your wedding to Senshinochi is a small private affair with only your court, host, and children as guests. You lack the essence to throw him a mighty feast, and he lacks a wedding gift suitable for a goddess, so the small party is a mutual agreement.

---

Twins! Sadly the pair, both boys, lack any sort of distinguishing marks, and are clearly normal kappa without any sort of great destiny before them.

It is quickly agreed that they should be raised in a proper mortal household, but there is some dispute about where that should happen. Your court argues that the newborn twins should be sent to the empire, and raised properly into the cult of their mother. Senshinochi argues that your kids should be with their own kind, and being raised by dwarves is too high of a price for the boys to keep the faith of their mother; He wishes that his sons be sent to the dojo of his father, so that may be raised as martial artists and monks of Morrayi.

Who should raise your kids?
A: The Empire!
B: The Kappa!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 09, 2018, 03:27:22 pm »

B, the kappa'll probably know how to raise them better.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 09, 2018, 03:31:08 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 09, 2018, 03:31:18 pm »

B
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 09, 2018, 03:44:29 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 09, 2018, 03:50:28 pm »

You have the kids sent away to their grandfather's dojo. You later learn that they recieve the names Ken and Okurimono.

4.5 CS:

"We have two pieces of business to discuss, my queen." Skoonhein explains, "I have some good news from The Empire, as well as an interesting prayer that I think is worthy of your attention."

What do you want to hear first?
A: The good news!
B: The prayer!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 09, 2018, 03:54:12 pm »

B
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 81