Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22

Author Topic: One World (ISG/SG)  (Read 25607 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
One World (ISG/SG)
« on: March 26, 2018, 07:32:11 pm »

Choose a character:

(Rows A-B, Columns 1-6)

You are ________ (name), ________ (title/profession) from ________ (place).
Additional character info/history: ________________ (custom/optional).

(Note: Updates may be slow!)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 02:57:42 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: One World (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:40:34 pm »

B3
Name: Sir Pent
Profession: Ex-Knight, broke the code by killing a particularly arrogant fellow knight by the name of Sir Culler.
Place of Origin: The village of Cant-Fli
Additional History: his parents were killed by some sort of flying beast whilst he was a child, motivating him to join the knighthood and hunt for the beast.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:21:44 pm by Puppyguard »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 11:07:19 pm »

Uhhh, A5, Drascomi, a wandering merchant/jazz pianist originally hailing from the town of Kinsdene. He is somewhat forgetful and dreams of finding noble patronage to pursue jazz full-time.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 08:48:10 pm »

You are Sir Pent, an Ex-Knight who broke the code by killing a particularly arrogant fellow knight by the name of Sir Culler, and are now facing trial for murder.

Originally, you came from the village of Cant-Fli. Your parents were killed by some sort of flying beast when you were a child, motivating you to join the knighthood and hunt for the beast.

Now, you find yourself in a dungeon, in the castle-town of Arovale. After a week's wait since being apprehended by the authorities, the day for your trial has come.

Guard:  "Alright Pent, looks like it's your time. Don't try anything funny now."

He unlocks and opens the prison door, gesturing for you to go with him.

Spoiler: "Character Info" (click to show/hide)
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 02:06:06 am »

Follow that guy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 02:19:09 am »

We're too cute to have committed murder. Surely the judge will let us go.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 08:39:18 pm »

You follow the guard out of the cell, and he takes you out of the dungeon, up to the castle grounds.

Continuing through the courtyard, you soon enter the courthouse. Shortly, the judge arrives, and the trial commences.

Judge: "Court is now in session! We call case #458, the trial of Sir Pent, suspected of murdering Sir Culler."

Judge: "Firstly, Sir Pent, what do you have to say for yourself? How do you plea?"

> Optional: Is there anyone in the court room you recognize?
Ear teeth

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 01:31:43 am »

Not Guilty, your honour!

Oh look, everyone in the audience and at least one of the guards are my ex-lovers! That's probably not going to be a problem.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 02:24:31 am »

Not Guilty, your honour!

Oh look, everyone in the audience and at least one of the guards are my ex-lovers! That's probably not going to be a problem.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 05:03:51 am »

Not Guilty, your honour!

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 05:27:42 pm »

You: "Not guilty, your honour!"
Judge: "Not guilty, eh? We'll have to see about that!"
Judge: "Hmm, it seems you've already undergone a trial by the Knights' order, where it was decided that you be dismissed from the order and transferred here to public court to undergo a public trial, with a somewhat reduced sentence..."

You glance at the attendees, all of whom are your ex-lovers, including at least one of the guards. Some of them look very happy to see you. Others, not as much.

Judge: "...Hmm, indeed. Well then, I'd like to call forth the first witness, Mr. Leim Frayworth."

One of the men in the audience walks up to the witness stand.

Judge: "Mr. Frayworth, what can you tell us about the crimes of Sir Pent?"
Mr. Frayworth: "This man, Sir Pent, is a liar and a cheater! He once told me he'd buy me all the prettiest gemstones in the world, and then the next day I saw him straddling another gentleman!"

* the audience gasps *

Judge: "That's... interesting, Mr. Frayworth, but not very relevant to the case at hand. What can you tell us of Sir Pent's role in the death of Sir Culler?"
Mr. Frayworth: "Ah, yes, I saw Sir Pent murder Sir Culler in cold blood, for no reason other than pure evil! The most heinous of crimes, I daresay!"
Judge: "And how did Sir Pent murder Sir Culler?"
Mr. Frayworth: "W-with an axe! He looked crazy, too. He had his tongue out, laughing the whole time as he chopped away at Sir Culler!"
Judge: "Sir Pent, is this true!? Did you axe-murder Sir Culler in cold blood, for no reason other than pure evil!?"

Ear teeth

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:36:30 pm »

"Of course not! Even if I had murdered Sir Culler, everyone knows he was an insufferable buffoon, which would obviously be a reason other than pure evil! Besides, this man is a liar. I clearly and distinctly told him I would buy him all the prettiest gemstones in the wold, which happened to be some small pebbles I found next to a tree root one day! I have been no more than an honest gentleman to all."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 05:41:13 pm »

"Of course not! Even if I had murdered Sir Culler, everyone knows he was an insufferable buffoon, which would obviously be a reason other than pure evil! Besides, this man is a liar. I clearly and distinctly told him I would buy him all the prettiest gemstones in the wold, which happened to be some small pebbles I found next to a tree root one day! I have been no more than an honest gentleman to all."
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 04:29:43 am »

+1
+1

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 06:10:43 am »

You: "Of course not! Even if I had murdered Sir Culler, everyone knows he was an insufferable buffoon, which would obviously be a reason other than pure evil! Besides, this man is a liar. I clearly and distinctly told him I would buy him all the prettiest gemstones in the wold, which happened to be some small pebbles I found next to a tree root one day! I have been no more than an honest gentleman to all."
Mr. Frayworth: "Y-YOU-- SO THAT'S WHAT THOSE ROCKS WERE ABOUT--"

Mr. Frayworth then rushes at you in a furious rage, but is promptly stopped by the nearby guards, one of whom then winks at you. The audience is in dismay from the chaos.

Judge: "ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!"
Judge: "Mr. Frayworth! Might I suggest that you calm yourself immediately!"

Mr. Frayworth insolently shakes away the guards holding him, but makes no move to further come at you.

Mr. Frayworth: "THIS ISN'T OVER, PENT!"

He then storms out of the courtroom.

Judge: "How outrageous! I suppose for now we'll have to waive what Mr. Frayworth said."
Judge: "Well, let's continue on to our next witness. The Court calls upon Miss Azumi Hearthia."

The young woman in the front row steps up to the witness stand, looking at you with a hint of nervousness.

Judge: "Miss Hearthia, what can you tell us of Sir Pent's involvement in the murder of Sir Culler?"
Miss Hearthia: "I can tell you that Sir Pent is innocent, your honor."
Judge: "And how do you know this?"
Miss Hearthia: "Because on the night Sir Culler was killed, Sir Pent was with me. The whole night."

* the audience gasps *

Judge: "Really... this is most contrary to Mr. Frayworth's claims, as well as the Knights' Orders' seeming suspicions in dismissing Sir Pent."
Miss Hearthia: "I wouldn't know much about that, your honor. I can only say that they have been mistaken."
Judge: "Could it have been possible that he was able to get away from you without you knowing, long enough to commit the deed?"
Miss Hearthia: "I do not believe so, your honor. You see, we were... actively in each others' presence, the entire time."
Judge: "...I see. Well then, Sir Pent, do you confirm what Miss Hearthia has said? Were you with her the night of Sir Culler's death, and are you indeed innocent of any involvement in the crime?"

Optional: How long has it been since you've seen Azumi Hearthia? How do you feel seeing her now?

Ear teeth
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22