Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If given the choice between this game and another game run by me... What would you want?

I still like Gridhood Bay12 edition despite its shortcomings
- 13 (81.3%)
The Gridland Survival sequel thing
- 2 (12.5%)
Fleshmancy! (It would require a smaller playerbase however)
- 1 (6.3%)
An RPG game about players being demigods.
- 0 (0%)
Something else
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70

Author Topic: Gridhood: Bay12 edition. Its definitely dead now.  (Read 95174 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Bay12 edition
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2018, 10:25:41 am »

Rasp snoozes.

Could I enter a deep sleep, kind of like Cthulhu? Maybe for a boost in FP gain? :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:27:59 am by Pavellius »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2018, 10:51:37 am »

"Arkas shall punch through Felius' protection on K11 for 4 Acts, then spends 5 Acts to turn K11 into a Primordial Forest filled with dangerous dinosaurs! Bwahahaha!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2018, 10:54:25 am »

Snag rests.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 13, 2018, 11:00:56 am »

((Can gods stop fucking with my territory? It doesn't need to be changed every single fucking second!))
it's over

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 13, 2018, 11:57:53 am »

((Can gods stop fucking with my territory? It doesn't need to be changed every single fucking second!))
Maybe if you prayed to the right gods, this wouldn't happen :P

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2018, 12:01:54 pm »

Glory to Blarg!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2018, 12:56:50 pm »

((To be fair, I haven't touched your lands, just added some lands nearby, though I was considering making it a bit colder down there, I'll admit.))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #277 on: April 13, 2018, 06:41:11 pm »

tactac!
Replace D6 with a Healing Catnip Field.

thatroleplayerGal

• Bay Watcher
  • Making promises I can never keep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2018, 12:03:21 am »

"Let our Father's chaos reign!"

Three of the Sylva Horde pray to Hasoc, and the other three attack K11, hoping to steal food in the process! Long live the chaos god!
It's really easy to get into Coc; trust me, all you need is one taste of Coc and you'll be begging for more! I wasn't even sure I would like Coc until after I got a taste, and now I'm all about Coc!

Y'know, there should really be a better abbreviation for Call of Cthulhu.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »

Turn 13

Spoiler: Tiles (click to show/hide)

See the first post for some slightly expanded details about combat.

If you do not like the terminology used in your technologies, you may talk to the GM about calling them something else. The new name may be rejected if the GM thinks it might cause confusion.

Remember not to tick off the gods. Their favor will be essential to your civilization. Just don't ask me what ticks them off. I don't even. It is worth noting that a god player does not need to post just to get their 1fp for existing.

Arkas breaks through Felius's protections to convert tile K11 into a primordial forest!

Tactac converted D6 into a healing catnip field! Now the mortals can get medicine alongside their hallucinogens!

Godly behaviors of particular note
Forknor has converted C3 into a Luxurious plains tile, and protected it from 5 acts of hostile interference! If the Nirii Dominion could master the art of hunting...

The First Battle
All six members of the Sylva Horde face off against all six members of the Orassan Empire, each with the intention of stealing food from the other... Over this turn, the battle is quite intense with 2 members of both civilizations being killed.

A horrible realization comes to both civilization. Neither of them had any food left and neither of them were working on getting more! The battle came to an early end, and one member of the Sylva Horde passed away soon after due to starvation.

This was a battle with no winners.

The Nirii Dominion
3 people farm at C2 to collect 11 food. One person forages at C3 to collect 1 food. 2 people begin working on a farmland at C3.

3 people begin research on basic toolmaking and 1 starts work on Tribal Worship Dance research. Proof of Concept and theoretical levels of knowledge are attained.

Sylva Horde
3 people attempt to pray to Hasoc but are interrupted by an attack from the Orassan Empire! The remaining population was already planning to attack. View the new category titled the First Battle for the full details.

Cultivating of Beans
3 people forage at K1 to collect 6 food... While gathering one person has died in an incident involving a wisp! However, this accident has granted the Cultivating of Beans some scientific insight about Wisps!

Work continues on a farmland at K1. 2 civilians pray to Blarg. A single person researches Building Materials and Swamp Vine basket weaving. Proof of concept has been attained for Building Materials.

Orassan Empire
The Orassan Empire goes to attack the Sylva Horde! View the new category titled the First Battle for the full details.

Drecthul Commonwealth
2 Civilians forage at B6 to collect 2 food. 2 Junk Tools are created, and 2 people research Mountain Trails.

The Drecthul Commonwealths population is increased by 1.

Tir Cloch
Three people go to forage at D5 to collect 6 food. One person creates one Junk Tool and one person prays to Forknor.

(Sooner or later I may need to draw the line on what things should be referred to as, but I have decided that calling a "Junk Tool" a "Rubbish Tool" isn't going to be a problem.)

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2018, 04:14:56 pm »

Cultivating of Beans
3 civilians forage at K1  and one builds a swamp farmland at k1, 1 people pray to Blarg. 1 person researches Building Materials and one pop researches Swamp vine basket weaving.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:14:10 pm by Detoxicated »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2018, 04:45:56 pm »

Nirii Dominion

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2018, 05:42:49 pm »

Drecthul Commonwealth

2 Civilians forage at B6 with 2 Junk Tools, 2 Civilians forage at B7, 2 Civilians craft 2 Junk Tools, 1 Civilian researches Mountain Trail.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2018, 06:51:20 pm »

Well, fuck it.

Might as well get back to regular duties.

Orassan Empire

Have 1 guy pet Felius (meow), and have the other 3 guys forage J11.
it's over

thatroleplayerGal

• Bay Watcher
  • Making promises I can never keep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2018, 08:45:46 pm »

One member forages at J11, one at I11, and one prays to Hasoc.
It's really easy to get into Coc; trust me, all you need is one taste of Coc and you'll be begging for more! I wasn't even sure I would like Coc until after I got a taste, and now I'm all about Coc!

Y'know, there should really be a better abbreviation for Call of Cthulhu.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70