Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Turning refugees into citizens  (Read 822 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Turning refugees into citizens
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:55:09 pm »

So I started my fortress on a bunch of refugees from my old fortress and they have been in the tavern for a couple of months now. Is there any hacks to speed up the process? And without anything like that how long should it take?
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Bauta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: Turning refugees into citizens
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:50:15 pm »

I didnt had refugees trying to become citicens yet, with other guys it cna take up to 2 years, make sure your citicen limit isnt reached as that can interfere with them trying to get citicenship.
Till that happens refugees will do hauling jobs and pull levers, i use them a lot for this
_________
>Blacki loses his right arm, Blacki loses his left arm
>Blacki: I am badly injured, this phases me not
>Blacki bites the Goblin lasher in the throat and the injured part is cloven asunder

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:07:10 pm »

Okay Mode Set isn't working how can I go into adventure mode and play as them?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:01:50 am by UselessMcMiner »
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 11:02:00 am »

b

Obsidian 1053

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 05:15:49 pm »

Okay Mode Set isn't working how can I go into adventure mode and play as them?
Mode setting into arena mode, controlling the desired creature and then to an adventurer might work. But it's not meant to happen, and I don't think you can save the game, and you may corrupt the save - so use with caution