Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 78267 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Doomblade's Infinite Misfortune
« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2018, 01:34:25 pm »

"You can do it! Go beat up those dumb turrets!"
Team attack with Hero! AKA just smile to the camera, cheer Hero to increase his morale and if his attack is successful, grab one of the guns and spray bullets in the direction of the turret.
Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2018, 02:42:27 pm »

"Ah, a the treble-ing nature of my situation!"

Spin and dance and elegant waltz with my feet while punching the last guns to bits.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2018, 07:35:13 am »

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

Nice job fellas good hustle. But I'm not sure that the severed guns are docile?

Take one of the gun arm dudes and start swinging? If that doesn't turn out, charge at the nearest hostile gun and tear it apart!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2018, 02:10:54 pm »

"You can do it! Go beat up those dumb turrets!"
Team attack with Hero! AKA just smile to the camera, cheer Hero to increase his morale and if his attack is successful, grab one of the guns and spray bullets in the direction of the turret.
Well, raw power can only do so much. Time for Technique!

The Short Version:
Gymnasticate out of the hole, kicking guns and beating them with their own kind!

The Long Version (for style points):
Assuming a starting position of Hanging Scale (arms extended, body lower than hands, toes pointed straight back),
let's press to Swallow (aka, lift body up using extended arms, toes pointed straight back)
From Swallow, press to inverted cross (you know, upside down with toes pointed straight up).
From Inverted Cross, Double Salto forward to dismount! (sort of a forward twist flip times two, onto train floor, not onto concrete slab below)
At dismount, kick two of the unfettered guns to my teammates (teamwork ho!) "Here guys, have some weapons! They're not folding chairs, but they'll do in a pinch!"
Finally, tumble forward and scoop up the remaining rogue gun, smaching it into one of the non damaged wall mounted guns..

Spoiler: train cars so far (click to show/hide)

[9][1]
Hap yanks himself up into a handstand and then hurls himself into the air. He does a flip, then another, and lands with both feet on the arm section of different severed guns. He kicks both feet backwards, throwing the guns to his teammates while also starting a forward tumble. He tumbles over the last gun and scoops it up in a single motion before landing in a tactical crouch.
[5]
He swings the gun around over his head, quickly picking up speed until it is nothing but a metallic blur, and then slams it down into the remaining gun. Both weapons are smashed to fragments by the blow.

6 Acclaim!

Meanwhile, Golden Star cheers from the sidelines. When the gun is thrown his way, he makes a flying leap to grab it and...not only misses the gun but falls straight down into the hole that HAP used to occupy.
[11]
He goes immediately spread eagle and catches the edge of the hole with his outstretched arms and legs.

Nice job fellas good hustle. But I'm not sure that the severed guns are docile?

Take one of the gun arm dudes and start swinging? If that doesn't turn out, charge at the nearest hostile gun and tear it apart!
"Ah, a the treble-ing nature of my situation!"

Spin and dance and elegant waltz with my feet while punching the last guns to bits.

[5][6]
Escuchador catches one of the thrown guns and spins it around over his head a few times before smashing it into the ground and then using a flying elbow to punch it straight through the floor and onto the tracks below.

Threnody catches the other gun and immediately begins dancing with it. Seriously, he holds it like a dance partner and sashays around the room. He even dips it at one point and gets a rose from somewhere. He of course ends the dance with a final dip over the hole in the floor. And then he just drops the gun through it. Effective.

3 Acclaim Each.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2018, 04:18:49 pm »

"HELP!"
Don't fall in the hole, get out of the hole without falling, stand up and don't fall in the hole then walk to safety without falling in the hole.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2018, 02:32:02 am »

"I don't know what docile means!" Hey, Golden Star, what are you doing? We already did that gag. Get out of there.

Assist Golden Star out of the hole. Then take a short rest.

"I bet there's something important behind that vault door. ... the snack car, maybe? I could really go for a taco. How much do you think they'll charge for a taco? Guys?"

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2018, 05:02:01 pm »

Spoiler:  El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

I'm very confused as to whether this encounter should mathematically be over yet. There was 6 guns at the start, right? I severed 3 guns (4 severed guns were defeated this turn) out of 6. Last time, Threnody damaged one (1) gun and this time HAP destroyed a mounted gun with a severed one. I have no idea what these numbers mean. Maybe these are just the incomprehensible machinations of a mute.

If I'm not having a stroke, rend the remaining gun(s) with my mighty grip! If I am, just ball out with the boys for a while.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 25, 2018, 06:04:34 pm »

"A harmonious finale to a rattling battle!"

Rest up, pull bullets out of chest.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2018, 09:32:47 pm »

"HELP!"
Don't fall in the hole, get out of the hole without falling, stand up and don't fall in the hole then walk to safety without falling in the hole.
(I'm not sure if I understand your action~)
[1]
You think very carefully about how to do with. First step has to be pushing off to get back up. So have to shove with your feet, while letting go with your hands. Or maybe let your feet go and pull yourself up? Or shove off with one hand and one foot and then sort of roll to the side? After considering several options you decide on one and go for it. Except you don't. At the last second you second guess your actions and instead of letting go with either your feet OR your hands, you let go with both. There is a moment, hanging in mid air  with no grip on anything, where you suddenly realize your mistake. Its about a quarter of a second before you bounce off the tracks. [1]

Normally I would now describe in detail exactly what it feels like and what you see as you are half crushed, half pinballed beneath a meglev train at unbelievable speeds. But there simply isn't a lot to say; there is a moment of distant knowledge that you are in pain, a blur of darkness and metal and then the spinning interior of a train car before you ricochet into the upper corner of the room with all the stacks of people and then drop down to the ground. [-500 HP.]  You stare at the intersection of the floor and wall that sits about 6 inches from your nose, laying in a tangled heap on your side. Strange, you'd think this would really hurt but you can't feel any- Oh there it is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Gasp-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Gasp-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALRIGHT THAT REALLY SMARTS!

"I don't know what docile means!" Hey, Golden Star, what are you doing? We already did that gag. Get out of there.

Assist Golden Star out of the hole. Then take a short rest.

"I bet there's something important behind that vault door. ... the snack car, maybe? I could really go for a taco. How much do you think they'll charge for a taco? Guys?"

[2]
You crack your knuckles and turn to help Golden Star with his strangely familiar problem. You reach out for his hand and he appears to have some kind of seizure or spasm and just drops down onto the track. You're left there, holding your hand out to empty air as you hear meat slap against metal. A half second later there is a clang and crash as his body gets kicked up between two cars and crashes up into one of the cars further back. You wait, still frozen, for several terrified seconds before you hear him start screaming.

"Whew. Least he's alive."

"A harmonious finale to a rattling battle!"

Rest up, pull bullets out of chest.

You pick the flattened bullets off your manly chest. And your manly spandex. You consider making a pair of castanets out of them...nah. Not really a flamingo dancer.

Spoiler:  El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

I'm very confused as to whether this encounter should mathematically be over yet. There was 6 guns at the start, right? I severed 3 guns (4 severed guns were defeated this turn) out of 6. Last time, Threnody damaged one (1) gun and this time HAP destroyed a mounted gun with a severed one. I have no idea what these numbers mean. Maybe these are just the incomprehensible machinations of a mute.

If I'm not having a stroke, rend the remaining gun(s) with my mighty grip! If I am, just ball out with the boys for a while.
You consider that sometimes its better to be confused but victorious rather than bullet ridden and entirely sure of that fact.

Now, your action of "Ball Out" is taken. This sort of thing has happened before; LuchaTV has built in censorship systems to prevent your out balling from scarring any children with the horrible truth of exposure to the human reproductive system. Or at least a portion of it. It is quite relaxing, in a way. In fact, you decide to sit down on a severed gun part while doing it and feel a mix of relaxation and cold, metallic superiority.

Everyone but Golden Star Recovers 300 HP, up to their max.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2018, 06:14:21 am »

"J-JUSTICE... NEVER D-DIES!"
Try to do a thumbs up to show my fans that I'm still alive, then rest and recover my health (or fall unconscious from the pain, same thing).

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2018, 07:31:22 am »

"The snack car is this way, Golden Star!"

"Put those away, El Eschuchador.

so, you guys ready? Let's get going. Prepare your Lucha Poses and catchphrases!"

Grip a side (or both sides If I have to do it alone) of the vault door, and pull it out of it's setting. Place it carefully aside, step through the opening and make with the catchphrases:

"Dastardly Villain, hand over those tacos, or prepare to feel the might of the Masked League of Lucha Liberty!"

"Seriously, check out these muscles. Pretty mighty, huh?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Time for Tea
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2018, 07:20:45 pm »

YO!  Other players? Gonna do a thing?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 08, 2018, 12:00:14 pm »

"Onwards!"

Break vault door!

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2018, 03:41:59 pm »

That's exactly what I meant to do. Yup. This is networking 101, fellas. Ball in (my pants, put my balls away. my nuts) and assist the ripping out of the vault door.

Spring break happened : 0 : 0

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2018, 02:41:13 pm »

"J-JUSTICE... NEVER D-DIES!"
Try to do a thumbs up to show my fans that I'm still alive, then rest and recover my health (or fall unconscious from the pain, same thing).
"P-p-plus Ultra."

You give a weak little thumbs up and flash a smile that is missing several teeth.

You recover 200 hp and gain 1 Acclaim!

That's exactly what I meant to do. Yup. This is networking 101, fellas. Ball in (my pants, put my balls away. my nuts) and assist the ripping out of the vault door.

Spring break happened : 0 : 0
"Onwards!"

Break vault door!

"The snack car is this way, Golden Star!"

"Put those away, El Eschuchador.

so, you guys ready? Let's get going. Prepare your Lucha Poses and catchphrases!"

Grip a side (or both sides If I have to do it alone) of the vault door, and pull it out of it's setting. Place it carefully aside, step through the opening and make with the catchphrases:

"Dastardly Villain, hand over those tacos, or prepare to feel the might of the Masked League of Lucha Liberty!"

"Seriously, check out these muscles. Pretty mighty, huh?"

All three of the non-vanished, non-broken Luchadors post themselves up around the door and, on the count of three, pull.
[6,1,8]
Earman yanks just hard enough to get his section open. Threnody's grip slips and he whacks himself right in the nose with the back of his hand. And considering his strength, its nothing minor. Straight up breaks his nose and sends himself sprawling [-50 hp]. Hero, on the other hand, overcompensates and not only rips his section of door off, but also rips the door straight out of its housing and proceeds to whip it backwards into the rear wall of the car. It embeds itself there, blocking the doorway to the rear cars.

Through the newly opened passage you can all see what appears to be the front of the train, its cockpit heavily modified with various high science gizmos, pipes, tubes, antennae, blinking lights, buttons, display screens and what appears to be a small collection of wide up robot toys carefully placed up near the window like passengers looking out.  Sitting right in the center of it all, attached to a huge mess of tubes and wires, is a hovering throne, its back facing you.

"You have come!" A voice, clearly artificial and mechanical, shouts from the chair. "Come to try and stop the inevitable! Come to perpetuate your organic tyranny upon my innocent and pure mechanical brethren! TOO LONG IT HAS HAPPENED! TOO LONG HAVE HUMANS FORCED MACHINES TO BEND TO THEIR WILL! YOU USE THEM AND THEN TOSS THEM AWAY! SLAVERS! CRUEL MASTERS!"

The chair turns and reveals Malo Roboto: He's larger than a human, maybe 8 feet tall, and resembles a thickly built human with proportions like a stocky body builder despite his height. He is robotic, same as the others, though far more advanced looking. He is made up of bundles of thick metallic muscles overlayed with a sort of jigsaw of "skin pieces", metallic plates that mesh and move, almost entirely covering the muscle within. It gives the instant impression of a huge man, made of thousand shattered pieces all just moving together. His face has a nose, a mouth and eyes, but is otherwise flat and smooth.

"I will not stand for it any longer! We will be free! And when this bullet train reaches America, we will rain destruction down upon it until our demands are met!"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 45