Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49016 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #330 on: March 08, 2018, 06:32:44 am »

I wish to take over space city as it's new genius loci.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 08, 2018, 08:43:24 am »

Turn the entire alien population into cats.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 08, 2018, 01:34:00 pm »

Respawn

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 08, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »

I wish I was the corgi archangel of purification, with divine-like power of protection and power, and the ability to purify any soul into oblivion, even demigod, if their actions prove unethical to man or corgi-kind.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 30
« Reply #334 on: March 11, 2018, 10:28:33 pm »

Huh, that was a weird draw. Anyway.

I wish I was everywhere at once.
[3+3] You merge with all of space. The only issue is that you're not sure how to manipulate anything on anything close to a small scale.
I wish for access to the Speed Force, granting me all the powers and abilities of Barry Allen ( The Flash ).
[1+3] Done*.
*This does not permit any significant changes to the past.
I'm gonna save my wish for now.
Make sure the spaceship has enough supplies to last for a few years and is big enough space for all of the werewolves to live comfortably for a long time.
It isn't a flying city, which is what you'd need for that. Not that it matters, given Earth's fate.
I wish for this osmium statue to be teleported in the stratosphere, then fall onto the Earth, destroying the planet.
I myself will be teleported into cosmos, from where I can choose a new planet to appear on.

[1+3] You teleport off-world a moment before a osmium statue shatters Earth into pieces. The fortified city remains unharmed beyond the shock and horror directly related to the planet it's on exploding. NRDL, Person, OceanSoul, and Failbird105: respawn?
I wish to take over space city as it's new genius loci.
[3+3] You merge with the space city, converting it into an organic entity with you in control. The inhabitants don't like the changes.
Turn the entire alien population into cats.
[3] You work through their homeworld before they point out their colonies.
Respawn
Done.
I wish I was the corgi archangel of purification, with divine-like power of protection and power, and the ability to purify any soul into oblivion, even demigod, if their actions prove unethical to man or corgi-kind.
[3+3] You transform yourself into a corgi angel with six eye-covered wings. All attacks against corgis, including you, within a kilometer of you burst into flame and are destroyed nigh-instantaneously. (Though a fast enough attack could defeat this defense.) You also possess the ability to use angelic magic on a city-wide scale and automatically cause anyone who has ever harmed a corgi or human who meets your gaze to burst into soul-destroying flame. You find that you can't quite look at large gatherings of people within the fortified city.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2018, 10:38:06 pm »

Respawn as a street cat in fortified city. With kittens, of course. I wish for the ability to project a cutting forcefield at will up to 5 feet away from me that slices up anything that passes through it. Things that are not in a specific location can be cut regardless of where I am, being assumed to be within five feet in the metaphorical dimension.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 11, 2018, 10:41:01 pm »

I wish that Earth would exist again, just as it existed before the statue dropped.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 12, 2018, 12:47:47 am »

Respawn inside the Fortified City by running dramatically at the speed of lightning. Assess how much of the City, and by extension the Earth, is left.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 12, 2018, 02:28:04 am »

Try and rebuild the port city and see if any one survived.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 12, 2018, 03:29:13 am »

Appear on Dolphinia Prime, a home planet of Super Strong Death Metal Ninja Dolphins.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 12, 2018, 12:30:04 pm »

Hiss.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 12, 2018, 01:44:02 pm »

I wish that objects cannot affect me and pass straight through me or I through them.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 12, 2018, 04:30:17 pm »

Resurrect the entire dead population of corgi back to live inside the fortified city. Failing that, magically morphing Species of dogs in the cities into corgis

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 12, 2018, 04:40:53 pm »

start turning my body into a cyborg space city to reduce the complains or my inhabitants 
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 31
« Reply #344 on: March 15, 2018, 11:01:39 pm »

Respawn as a street cat in fortified city. With kittens, of course. I wish for the ability to project a cutting forcefield at will up to 5 feet away from me that slices up anything that passes through it. Things that are not in a specific location can be cut regardless of where I am, being assumed to be within five feet in the metaphorical dimension.
[2+3] Done.
I wish that Earth would exist again, just as it existed before the statue dropped.
[2+3] You restore Earth, except for dead players.
Respawn inside the Fortified City by running dramatically at the speed of lightning. Assess how much of the City, and by extension the Earth, is left.
[4] The city was apparently entirely intact while Earth was reduced to rubble.
Try and rebuild the port city and see if any one survived.
[6] You twist the dreams of the port city's inhabitants into nightmarish recollections of when Earth was destroyed and find that none of them survived very long.
Appear on Dolphinia Prime, a home planet of Super Strong Death Metal Ninja Dolphins.
[5] Done.
Hiss.
[5] Your hiss echos off the walls of reality, terrifying and confusing nearly the entire population of the universe.
I wish that objects cannot affect me and pass straight through me or I through them.
[1+3] You no longer physically interact with material objects and can float instead of falling into the planet or flying into space. In addition, you no longer have material needs like breathing or eating.
Resurrect the entire dead population of corgi back to live inside the fortified city. Failing that, magically morphing Species of dogs in the cities into corgis
All the corgis on Earth have been revived, so there's no point attempting to revive them. [1] You systematically turn werewolves into werecats.
start turning my body into a cyborg space city to reduce the complains or my inhabitants 
[3] You install some conventional housing and offices, but the vast majority of your body still looks organic.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30