Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49024 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2018, 04:00:38 pm »

Just brute force change the Immunisers with my biologically altering gaze, transform them into hunter-killer microbes that destroy their own kind.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2018, 04:09:14 pm »

respawn somewhere
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2018, 08:01:31 pm »

Crawl to safety and spin up a cocoon.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2018, 03:40:38 am »

Teleport to nearest potentially inhabited planet and offer the aliens to join Feliania and turn into talking cats.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2018, 05:50:43 am »

Create an impossibly huge (size of the Eurasia) osmium statue of George W. Bush in the stratosphere (and falling from it). Watch how it destroys Eurasian continent, or maybe the whole world.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2018, 06:52:27 am »

Have every one in the port city help build a big space ship around the city.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2018, 11:29:24 am »

Get higher up in the ranks into Illuminati Master Director

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 05, 2018, 02:27:27 pm »

Order my forces to advance into China and protect the fortified city with another wall of fire and wind.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2018, 09:49:17 pm »

Hunt down Secheral and destroy it!

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2018, 04:03:57 pm »

WITH MY EXCELLENT PLANNING, INVADE THE MOON BY USING MY FICTIONAL GROUP OF ELITE BACKERS TO SEND ME AND AN ELITE GROUP OF SURVIVALISTS TO LIVE ON THE MOON FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 29
« Reply #325 on: March 08, 2018, 04:48:36 am »

Just brute force change the Immunisers with my biologically altering gaze, transform them into hunter-killer microbes that destroy their own kind.
[3] Your angered gaze causes all exposed immunizers to self-terminate.
respawn somewhere
You reappear in the fortified city.
Crawl to safety and spin up a cocoon.
[6] You construct an elaborate eldritch shrine-cocoon and pray to be remade. You are transformed into a beautiful and gigantic non-euclidean hoofed butterfly, your wings glowing like a life-twisting kaleidoscope.
Teleport to nearest potentially inhabited planet and offer the aliens to join Feliania and turn into talking cats.
[6] They welcome you as the mythical Hoofed Destroyer, who's arrival heralds the destined time for them to usher in the end of days. They seem to have expected the Hoofed Destroyer to arrive after they developed wormhole travel, however.
Create an impossibly huge (size of the Eurasia) osmium statue of George W. Bush in the stratosphere (and falling from it). Watch how it destroys Eurasian continent, or maybe the whole world.
[1] You conjure a massive osmium statue on top of yourself. While it cannot harm you, it's still inconvenient.
Have every one in the port city help build a big space ship around the city.
[5] You construct a large spacecraft and a launch pad for it with the aid of the port city's population.
Get higher up in the ranks into Illuminati Master Director
[5] You apply for the position of Master Director and are accepted. Though you're not completely trusted by the Illuminati due to your inexperience.
Order my forces to advance into China and protect the fortified city with another wall of fire and wind.
[2 vs. 6] Your control over your army is interrupted by a Chinese ICBM and the former members of your army are driven away from China or eradicated with nuclear flame. Respawn?
Hunt down Secheral and destroy it!
[5 vs. 5] You manage to cripple one of Secheral's wings, but fail to slay them before you're twisted into a mindless flesh-lump. Respawn?
WITH MY EXCELLENT PLANNING, INVADE THE MOON BY USING MY FICTIONAL GROUP OF ELITE BACKERS TO SEND ME AND AN ELITE GROUP OF SURVIVALISTS TO LIVE ON THE MOON FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.
[5] You travel to the moon with a group of extreme survivalists and set up camp around your lander.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 08, 2018, 04:59:31 am »

Huh, that was a weird draw. Anyway.

I wish I was everywhere at once.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 08, 2018, 05:13:39 am »

I wish for access to the Speed Force, granting me all the powers and abilities of Barry Allen ( The Flash ).
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 08, 2018, 05:53:19 am »

I'm gonna save my wish for now.
Make sure the spaceship has enough supplies to last for a few years and is big enough space for all of the werewolves to live comfortably for a long time.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 08, 2018, 06:03:01 am »

I wish for this osmium statue to be teleported in the stratosphere, then fall onto the Earth, destroying the planet.
I myself will be teleported into cosmos, from where I can choose a new planet to appear on.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 06:42:50 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30