Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 60208 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #435 on: March 11, 2018, 06:11:44 am »

yes

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 11, 2018, 07:11:52 am »

Keep my distance away from the original mist location and the fumes. And figure out how to remove the barbs!!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 11, 2018, 07:58:31 am »

Follow it, be prepare to run in the oposite direction or find a place to hide
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 11, 2018, 08:49:13 am »

Continue flying and land somewhere away from this mist place, but not too far away. Stay in the cart.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 11, 2018, 09:36:50 am »

Gak shakes his fleshy fingers in pain and irritation. "Ow! Fucker. So its disassociation dream sequence time, is it? Let's fucking go!"

Bite the doll back! Draw Edith (noisy dagger) if I'm still hearing sinister whispering or whatever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 13, 2018, 12:17:30 am »

(3) The Mist erupts again outward in the same way it did last time, splashing the walls and filling the area with noxios fumes. You three airborne (Rex, Kongor, and Freddie) are able to get safely above the blast zone though.

(2) Vladen is sent tumbling backward by a bolt of lightning, (1) This consumes all five charges from your bracelet of deflection and blows the bracelet clean off your arm, along with your hand.
Vladen is now suddenly quite hungry, and the air about him resolves into a violently tossing, screaming black mist, crying out for souls to consume. The mist takes the form of many hands, claws, and teeth, gnashing and reaching, trying to tear Vladen apart, as he is now clearly surrounded by the mist.

(1) Ah ... Gak attempts to bite the doll. this sets all the dolls on him, rending his 'flesh.' (5) well, lucky lucky. Gak draws The Mouth Of The Ancients,, and a veritable army of old people come to his side. they don't actually attack the dolls, but they do start yammering at them, which seems ot horrify the dolls, who flee from the yammering old ones. they don't go far, as they keep trying to dash back in to snap at Gak. But they never quite get close enugh before some old person turns their gaze to the doll in question and begins yammering. A few of the dolls are grabbed and sat down while the old people lecture, or tell stories, or ask for directions, or complain about hteir non-existant socks, or whatever.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 13, 2018, 08:07:19 am »

Ok we need to keep this mist locked up somehow. Consider the options again.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2018, 08:29:32 am »

(We need a base)  ;-p

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 13, 2018, 09:57:32 am »

Try and tear my way through the mists and throw my sword torwards the orb of electricty.
"Damniable mists! Back to hell with thee!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 14, 2018, 07:15:30 am »

Fly around and get ready to strike the orb physically, when the mist next retreats from someone disturbing it.  I want to bury it in napalm and then try to crush it with a tail slap.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:19:15 am by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 14, 2018, 09:31:52 am »

Wait for a moment then try to regroup with the investigators. Were they close to the mist?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 15, 2018, 05:14:00 pm »

Keep Edith drawn and begin advancing forwards through the blackness, staying within my army of old people. Let’s see if I get anywhere or if it’s just an endless plane of dolls.

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 16, 2018, 10:04:04 am »

Ok we need to keep this mist locked up somehow. Consider the options again.
[hidden]
diving right into it seems to have worked out pretty well for a couple of your teammates.

Or you could somehow guide the mist forward as a vanguard. Like maybe control it somehow? That corrosion seems useful.

Finding another route around might be a good idea. You think you saw some cracks in the tunnel walls before.

Maybe the mist is hungry or sick. You could feed it, or cast some kind of healing spell at it.

You have those summoning stones. I'm sure someone in Omega could handle this mist.

probably the other options I mentioned before still apply. I forget what they are though, and am too lazy to look.

"Containment? I suppose i might be able to do something. The mist shows signs of being some sort of undeath. That helps. We've been treating it as a natural thing, or a curse or some kind of enchantment. IF Xallor were here, perhaps he cold attempt a Banishment."

Try and tear my way through the mists and throw my sword torwards the orb of electricty.
"Damniable mists! Back to hell with thee!"
Keep Edith drawn and begin advancing forwards through the blackness, staying within my army of old people. Let’s see if I get anywhere or if it’s just an endless plane of dolls.

You two charge through your respective foes and end up staring each other down, screaming in each others' faces, weapons drawn. The mist forms kind of a bubble of faces/hands and claws around you, adding it's own voices to your little meet and greet.

Fly around and get ready to strike the orb physically, when the mist next retreats from someone disturbing it.  I want to bury it in napalm and then try to crush it with a tail slap.
Okay, you orbit the central pillar while the mist settles back into it's orginal zone. The noise from below changes from electrical dischages, the slow sizzle of chemical reactions, and cooling metal, to the sounds of screaming. this is "Gnomes after a partcularly Bad One" level screaming. There's a hint of madness to it.

Wait for a moment then try to regroup with the investigators. Were they close to the mist?
Well, one of them is on your cart, Three of them are with Kongor, and one is on the cart that abandoned Vladen. So you guys all sort of fly around in the carts for a bit.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 16, 2018, 01:56:52 pm »

Enough faffing.  If nobody else disturbs the mist, breathe some fire into it, and proceed with the plan of charging towards the orb, napalming it, and tail-smashing it.  If someone else disturbs it, save the fire for up-close.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 01:07:10 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 16, 2018, 02:10:27 pm »

While everyone continues messing with the murder mist, try making smalltalk with the investigator to pass time.

"So, what's up with that murderous killer mist?"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45