Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 60204 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2018, 08:10:54 am »

Again, thanks for waiting for me. being sick is no fun. coughing my brains out tends to leave me a little lightheaded, too. bleah.
see the end of the turn for the exciting resolution of this combat.

Give in to the hunger, it is time to feast.
(2) om nom. you begin eating, but you don't get any closer to full, nor to the carts.

Eviscerate one of these goblingnomes very messily in an attempt to scare the rest and send entrails flying all over the place.  Maybe that'll make them give up.
(3) You start stomping and tearing at the little guys. They start avoiding your specific location.

Start crushing the creatures with my tentacles in a dance while using the rings of dance and smoke.
(3) the dance is slowing down. you emit a tiny puff of grey mist.

Continue to fight off the beasts as last turn, but also find better footing so I won't trip over myself
(1) welp. You trip right off the cart. Embarrassing.

"Fuck's sake, you little shits, get out of the way!"

I legitimately thought that I'd already posted this for some reason, my bad.

Keep fighting, primarily trying to clear the little fuckers enough that I can grab my good knives.

(1) THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS ARE ABSCONDING WITH YOUR GOOD KNIVES!

Looks like the little fellas have had their fill of dying and looting. You aren't sure which they are more full of, though, as they all begin scurrying off carrying varying amounts of your possessions with them. You see one of the wagon wheels being carted away by half a dozen of the little bastards. Well, you have a feeling that the emainder of this trip is going to be a bit harder, without those supplies.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2018, 10:49:30 am »

((Good news, no body died, bad news We all suck))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2018, 10:53:19 am »

((At least I can keep my magical jewellery. I suggest we burn the village down.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2018, 10:58:42 am »

((At least I can keep my magical jewellery. I suggest we burn the village down.))
((I agree)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2018, 11:01:39 am »

((I can try riding Freddy and use my fire ring to burn stuff while the dragon uses his fire breath. Meanwhile, Gak and Vladen could sneak in and try to recover our resources in the chaos.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2018, 11:46:23 am »

((Ok...what about me?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2018, 12:17:07 pm »

Go get MY WHEEL back.  Burn some of the other ones for being friends with the ones who stole my wheel.

((Is there a bonus for a dragon attacking something that stole from it?))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:09:18 am by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2018, 12:47:07 pm »

((Ok...what about me?))
((Could you try to make some alchemical potion to grant me some kind of resistance to fire?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2018, 12:58:05 pm »

((Also, Random, Freddie doesn't like you.  Riding him isn't going to happen.  You want to fix a cart.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2018, 01:20:08 pm »

((When did that happen?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2018, 01:26:59 pm »

((Bad cha roll early on.  It's not 'you're an enemy', but more like 'you're a cat's human, who the cat doesn't like to be petted by.'))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:37:56 pm by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2018, 03:16:58 pm »

Head into the village, Work to retrieve the wheel by tooth and blade, murder and slay.
((Also good to have our local dark lord Ozark back))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:07:18 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2018, 03:41:58 pm »

"Those are MINE YOU AVARICIOUS LITTLE FUCKS"

Don't let them get away! Use my dagger of Spider Summon to drown them in a tide of spiders so I can get my damn daggers back!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2018, 04:50:04 pm »

Rex just tries to repair the carts.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2018, 08:30:21 pm »

Go get MY WHEEL back.  Burn some of the other ones for being friends with the ones who stole my wheel.

((Is there a bonus for a dragon attacking something that stole from it?))
((nope, not really)) (2) you snatch up your wheel as the beings all scatter into crevices and hidey holes. you burn the area, but can't be sure if you got any of them.

Head into the village, Work to retrieve the wheel by tooth and blade, murder and slay.
((Also good to have our local dark lord Ozark back))
(6) You manage to trap a group of the creatures in a little box canyon (quite possibly actually made of metal boxes). When you are finished devouring them, your hunger levels have disappeared, and you have a nice pile of loot from one of the wagons at your feet. Looks like valuable stuff, though worthless in terms of adventuring gear.

"Those are MINE YOU AVARICIOUS LITTLE FUCKS"

Don't let them get away! Use my dagger of Spider Summon to drown them in a tide of spiders so I can get my damn daggers back!
(1) you summon one fat little spider. It sits on your head and belches a greasy green fluid, which sizzles on contact with your head.

Rex just tries to repair the carts.
(5) you get the wheels back on and in working condition (with the possible exception of Freddie's wheel. Might want to bribe him for it). You also go and check on Vladen's cart and discover that it is out of juice. Fortunately, you find a spare juicebox  and hook it up, disposing of the original. So you guys have three functional carts again.

You have three functional carts again, but are low on supplies. Food might be tight for the rest of the trip, but there are enough goblin corpses for fredie and Rex to eat to keep them going for a while. Kongor is a non-meat eater, so he's stuck with the supplies on hand unless you luck into another plant-zone. Water is in good supply. The biggest issues are that you are quite low on cart repair supplies and your trade goods are down to about a fifth your starting lot - and you haven't traded a thing yet.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 45