Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Any changes in 44.01's Raws?  (Read 4707 times)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Any changes in 44.01's Raws?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2017, 07:59:19 pm »

I'm actually looking for a way to DFhack into existing entities from the previous version, the changes for the existing version. Is there any way to do that yet with DFhack?

Search for the AddPetToCiv (and its variants for pull/pack/etc.) they can insert creatures into a civilization listing and the game update properly. There is even a variant to add new wagons which is not currently possible with raws.

Thanks, that deals with the one side of everything! The other side is to get the pedestals and display cases into existing entities, without altering any existing items.

(And fix the mineral composition but that's not a raw thing)

Edit: Wait, wagons were changed?!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 08:21:02 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2017, 09:05:13 pm »

no, talking specifically about that dfhack script, nothing to do with 0.44

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2017, 04:14:52 am »

no, talking specifically about that dfhack script, nothing to do with 0.44

Wagon are still wagons and there is no way to change this in raws. The script just happen to be able to add 'new' wagons and the game is fine with that.

They all look and act the same, scuttling and all but they can perform interactions. You can make a fireproof wagon creatures that shoot fireballs with armored pack animals and caravans suddenly turn into panzer companies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]