Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78258 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2017, 11:19:44 pm »

"Fool! You dare betray your king?!

Turn my attention to Egan_BW after dealing with the Don. Use ZOMBIETRON, the forks, my Stand, and any help from other players to incapacitate him as much as possible.

"I shall not have such insolence!

Prevent Maximum Spin from taking my kingship, resorting to violence only if absolutely necessary. I must keep my allies!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:22:38 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2017, 11:33:29 pm »

Get Godzilla to use 「My Only Gun God」 what ever that is on the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2017, 11:40:39 pm »

Prevent Maximum Spin from taking my kingship, resorting to violence only if absolutely necessary. I must keep my allies!
I'm in god mode, friend. :P
That said, we can certainly discuss your keeping your Divine Mandate if our interests align...

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2017, 11:49:36 pm »

I'm in god mode, friend. :P
That said, we can certainly discuss your keeping your Divine Mandate if our interests align...
Please, elaborate.
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2017, 12:13:42 am »

Well, every God needs a Prophet. In particular, one that does not threaten to ZOMBIETRON his god. :P
Will you be a faithful worshipper? That's the most important thing.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2017, 12:16:09 am »

I will, if I still get to be king.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2017, 12:17:35 am »

Appoint bloop_bleep as my Prophet, invested with the power to perform minor miracles, and also, as carrier of my Divine Mandate, the rightful King.

Also, Mictlantecuhtli is a member of my pantheon, so make sure you throw him a blood sacrifice every now and again.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:21:17 am by Maximum Spin »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2017, 12:21:11 am »

not true royalty

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2017, 12:27:34 am »

Agreed. As consort to the godmodder I alone deserve the title of royalty.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2017, 12:28:27 am »

: Taps into well of rage from a life time of suffering and anger. Transforms into a beast that eclipses the Heavens. As this occurs he grabs hold of the world the God mixer is on. And then swallows it whole in one bite.:

Massive teeth that may render gods to pieces tear into said planet and God nodded as then the fire of a billion angry fanboys burns. Like a celestial furnace in which stars are born and that burn Gods away, said heat and flame burn the remains of said God Moder and planet. As he is in a pissed off mode and does not feel like kidding around. So over kill the planet and the God moder. Not caring who else got in his monster form destroying everything technique.

As he then exhales the burnt remains and baleful angry energies into a black hole. Exploding it as a brilliant quasar which gives birth to a blue star.:

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2017, 12:31:27 am »

This is going to be an epic fight.

Protect my one true God from the evil demon-beast!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2017, 12:41:28 am »

As Egan_BW dies of having zero HP, being attacked by a death god and miscellaneous others, and now apparently also being eaten by a giant monster, speak to him with the voice of God:

Congratulations on your success in subverting the narrative of "The Godmodder cheats to prevent his death, and Egan_BW helps him instead of, say, inadvertantly causing his downfall"!

Quote from: jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
If a Stand suffers so much damage they are destroyed, the User dies as well.

And on his forehead the following is carved in the runes of gods: "Subverting the narrative implies that the consequences of one's actions are outside the narrative and thus cannot be subverted by the power to subvert the narrative."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:48:55 am by Maximum Spin »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2017, 08:19:34 am »

((...well, that's one way to troll the godmodder. That was kinda anti-climatic.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2017, 08:27:44 am »

((...well, that's one way to troll the godmodder. That was kinda anti-climatic.))
Heh heh, well, there are other threats to take care of, still, and it looks like consumptiveAbsolutist might already have had a new villain in mind.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:26 am »

The death God can bite my ass.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40