Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 3] (Waitlist Open!)  (Read 11587 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 0] (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2017, 08:01:59 pm »

Dont touch me gundam ye monsters. It is rightfully mine! I got a Portuguese science prize over it :P
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2017, 08:03:13 pm »

I'll truce to kill Puppyguard, just let me grab this Gundam first...
But by the time you reach the Gundam, Puppyguard will have pacified all of us!
But if I don't reach the Gundam, I'll probably die, because my only offensive ability is a rock.

Laugh Maniatically while shooting at enemy post, he is the only one running towards the gundam that is not being shoot at

Nooo! Don't make me give you an extremely tenacious bullet wound again!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »

Temporary truce with everyone except for Puppyguard so that we can gang up on and kill Puppyguard?

Fine by me. After I get that gundam, I'll take him out next.

Dont touch me gundam ye monsters. It is rightfully mine! I got a Portuguese science prize over it :P

It's way too powerful. No way I can let anyone except me get their hands on it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:12:31 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2017, 08:13:52 pm »

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! We'll just timeskip to whenever the protest's over. Surely his ability would effect himself, too? Besides, I don't even have a weapon, just a +1 bonus to athleticism.
But he could steal the Gundam and our weapons while we're all pacified!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2017, 08:20:07 pm »

Everyone is fighting for a gundam while I am just there having a power-trip over having a AK-47.

Nooo! Don't make me give you an extremely tenacious bullet wound again!

Good point leaving first target to RNG then. 4 because I will not commit suicide that leaves Puppyguard.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2017, 08:50:22 pm »

But if I don't reach the Gundam, I'll probably die, because my only offensive ability is a rock.
Ooh, can we be rock-buddies?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2017, 08:51:47 pm »

Sounds good, so long as you don't drop a giant mug on the universe again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2017, 08:57:25 pm »

Cautiously back away from everyone before ducking into the university building.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2017, 09:00:48 pm »

After realizing the sheer power of peaceful protest, I've added a clause regarding its effectiveness on other players to it.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 02:11:50 am »

Waitlist me. Also bump.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 08:19:44 am »

Waitlist me. Also bump.

Mmkay.

Just waiting on OceanSoul at this point.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 05:50:42 pm »

Sounds good, so long as you don't drop a giant mug on the universe again.
Don't worry, I won't.

Not in this game, at least.

After realizing the sheer power of peaceful protest, I've added a clause regarding its effectiveness on other players to it.
Huzzah!

I'm still not gonna change my action, though, because I'm too lazy to do so.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 09:31:05 pm »

Oh yeah, action. Run to canoe for oar, and get oar. Then approach Gundam and hit whoever comes close to it!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 1] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2017, 04:13:44 pm »

ROUND 1, TURN 1

(We all know about each other's belongings, right?)
Shoot AbstractTraitorHero and then run toward his gundam so that I can steal it.

The first to make a move is GigaGiant! Using lightning fast reflexes, he quickly whips out his gun, turning it on AbstractTraitorHero!

[7v5]

Satisfied by the sight of a burst of blood coming out of ATH's shoulder, he immediately makes a break for the door, emerging outside to find the Gundamn, Colossus, and a trolley for some reason. Unfortunately it appears he arrived a tad too late, as Enemy Post is already clambering up the mech!

Run to the Gundam and steal it before Giga does.

Knowing that the Gundam itself will probably determine the outcome of this battle, Enemy Post dashes outside, and starts climbing the metal colossus!

[Climbing: 8]

He manages to climb halfway up to the cockpit, thanks to a conveniently-placed stepladder on the Gundam's leg.

Use peaceful protest. Rally everyone around me into the protest.

Although, too late to catch two of your fellow wiki-warriors, Puppyguard decides that this is still a good time to rebel against the system. Death to government! Anarchy will prevail!

[ATHATH resist: 7]
[OceanSoul resist: 1]
[AbstractTraitorHero resist: 9]
[ziizo resist: 6]
[Greatness942 resist: 9]

The results are somewhat less than ideal. While OceanSoul and a small gaggle of students suddenly start spouting anti-establishment slogans, ziizo is only mildly swayed, and the rest are completely unaffected!

While being able to dodge a burst of fire from ziizo, ATHATH's space pirate ally lands a devastating blow on Puppyguard's left arm, completely obliterating it!

[Pain resist: 3]

Puppyguard passes out in shock!

Ath breathed deeply as the whistle blew and instantly he knew he was in some deep shit. Panic flooded through his genius mind deserving of the Portuguese respect when he had clearly built that marvelous Gundam with their funds. But now he would have to rely on something else.

His time as a soccer player was the only thing that could stop him from being swiss cheese!

Harness my soccer player within myself. All my skill with my feet. Kick both my prize and my soccer ball into that Japanese Indian imperialistic loser!((Giga Giant)) Run to my Gundam and get inside it and activate it right up.

As AbstractTraitorHero moves to share his opinions on imperialism with GigaGiant, he is surprised by receiving a bullet directly in the shoulder!

[Pain resist: 4]

Instead of following the dastardly Indian out of the building, he instead crumples to his knees, howling in pain!

Laugh Maniatically while shooting at enemy post, he is the only one running towards the gundam that is not being shoot at Puppyguard

Ziizo, seeing the absolute horror of true, unadulterated philosophical anarchism, turns the sights of his AK towards Puppyguard!

[2v6]

However, he misses completely and embeds several rounds of bullets in a nearby pillar.

Also, I feel sorta sorry for ATHATH. One of his assets is just a rock. Not a medium sized, throwable rock or anything, a GIANT rock. And that's all the article got him. What, is it in his pocket? It simply can't be. It has to be somewhere new the arena, sitting there. Unable to do literally anything else.
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when I learned that it was outside of the building and not in the starting room; I was hoping to use it as cover.

Order my space pirate to shoot Puppyguard before he can use his Peaceful Protest ability to force all of the other Wiki Warriors to "peacefully respond to violence directed against them".

Duck into cover and activate my minidrone. Use it to distract other (non-allied/truce-d) Wiki Warriors by making fly around them or something.

Temporary truce with everyone except for Puppyguard so that we can gang up on and kill Puppyguard?

While ducking behind a nearby pillar, ATHATH's buccaneering ally charges his space gun and fires directly at Puppyguard!

[9v1]

A searing hot bolt of plasma explodes from the space gun, completely obliterating several walls, a decorative pillar, and Puppyguard's entire left arm! As the pirate re-holster's his gun, all can see that the sheer heat of the blast has cauterized the stump of Puppyguard's former arm!

Meanwhile, ATHATH deploys his drone to harass ziizo!

[Drone Operation: 1+2 (Robotics)]

However, the drone is flying a tad too far away from ziizo to force him to pay any sort of attention to it at all.

Cautiously back away from everyone before ducking into the university building.

Seeing that the rest of the wiki-warriors are elsewhere occupied with each other, Greatness takes the time to sneak out the back door! Quickly dashing across the street, he barges into the Humanities building, startling a group of twenty-something students in the process.

Oh yeah, action. Run to canoe for oar, and get oar. Then approach Gundam and hit whoever comes close to it!

Before he can make a break for it, OceanSoul is suddenly overcome with the desire to overthrow the establishment! He links arms with a group of students, as they all start to sing anti-federalist, anti-communist, anti-capitalist, a variety of other anti-establishment songs!

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 1] (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 04:28:28 pm »

Climb into the Gundam's cockpit. If someone tries to shoot me, demonstrate how to properly dodge a bullet with my Education skill.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7