Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 229997 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1500 on: June 02, 2018, 06:21:24 pm »

its about 200ft tall. Not sure how big your step ladders are so...I'm sure you can do that math on your own.

Uhh, what? That can't possibly be right. What are you trying to pull here bucko?

Imperial units? Absolutely disgusting.

Let's try that again: How high is the wall surrounding the city and its various districts? Then calculate how many 1.3 meter stepladders one would need to tape together to get to the top of said wall.

Oh and mission prep spell I suppose. Well, you know the drill, 'largefirearm' on a loaded rifle, create Abu's signature weapon. Aim for some neato extra features in case of a good pot roll.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
[4]
Good enough for a standard one.

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Do we need to take the words to level up?  We don't really have a ton of space for them.

Can we level up multiple times if we stay out for a really long time?

Oh, and Corven takes point.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

No, just "get them" as in get the opportunity.

Yes, though You'd have to go a long time.

Alright.

Oh hey, we're exploring a hex grid and I'm in charge of deciding where to go. Where have I seen this before.
Onwards! No good loot here. If someone tries to stop and look at the bad loot, drag them along.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
So, you head straight in and across the chemical wasteland until you take a step and you're not there anymore. You all stop and look around but the chemical plain is nowhere to be seen. All around you, in all directions, is a landscape of flesh. You see trees made of bone with bloody lung leaves and grass made of hair, with stones of calcified something and all manner of horrible pustules and growths.

And then right in front of you, maybe 20 feet away, is a mouth. A human mouth of unimaginable size. It has teeth the size of 5 story buildings, lips like weathered mountains and the breath coming out of it is powerful enough to keep whole flocks of what look like slithering carpets aloft in the air above it. Right now its only partially open but it is widening, slowly.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 02, 2018, 06:37:47 pm »

"It's probably gonna start yodeling or something, you'll see."

Double move away from the mouth, diagonally left.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 02, 2018, 06:51:26 pm »

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Wait it out.  Summons don't last that long, and miscast summons don't last long at all, actually.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 09:34:26 am by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 02, 2018, 06:58:10 pm »

"Oh good. Lemmie guess, now I'm gonna find some fucking little girl monstrosity with green hair or something terrible like that."

Lung trees. Are the lungs alive? Are they exactly human lungs? Do they stay alive separated from tree? Try repairing one. Try picking one, then repairing to see if it comes back to life.
If this indicates that lungs are potentially useful, pick a few and stuff them in my pack.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1504 on: June 02, 2018, 07:41:38 pm »

"BOSS!"

Move where Geiger is, plant my greatbow and kill the lone guy at the bottom left.

Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:45:12 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 02, 2018, 07:48:29 pm »

Wait it out.  Summons don't last that long, and miscast summons don't last long at all, actually.

Dev, when have summons disappearing mid-mission ever happened.

Jump down onto Thag's iron sarcophagus and enchant it with {darkness,box}, trying to turn the metal into literal box of darkness.

Spoiler: Iron Brian (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 07:21:37 am by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: June 02, 2018, 07:55:13 pm »

(I might be able to break free via 'come from palms distortion dust', but that seems risky.  Best way out may be to get these guys to give it up, given that we've killed like so many dudes.)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: June 03, 2018, 02:42:31 am »

4S. Fire a pipe spider round at the hostile South West of me. If successful, shout things at my victim.

Spoiler: things (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: June 03, 2018, 02:49:02 am »

Once We manage to free me from the corpse pile, Lizzy and i will follow Iron Brian's normal methodology of smashing through walls to try to work our way around the right side of the pit, but not before Geieger's usual attempt to reduce enemy morale a little:

"You idiots ready to surrender yet? Lizzy's still hungry. She's always hungry." I'm sure my current blood-soaked appearance will lend this threat a bit of pathos, eh?

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1509 on: June 05, 2018, 09:17:47 am »

"It's probably gonna start yodeling or something, you'll see."

Double move away from the mouth, diagonally left.

You wander away from the mouth. walking back the way you came but more at a different angle. Again you suddenly find yourself somewhere.  You are underwater, in an ocean of clean blue water. The surface and the sun are sever hundred feet up, their light shimmering down even to these depths. Creatures swim near you, an unimaginable variety of beasts near and far, small and large, both in the vein of things you've seen before- fish, eels, squid, even insects- and things you have never seen- fleshy blobs, geometric bone spheres with sails of glowing flesh, jellyfish the size of buildings.

"Oh good. Lemmie guess, now I'm gonna find some fucking little girl monstrosity with green hair or something terrible like that."

Lung trees. Are the lungs alive? Are they exactly human lungs? Do they stay alive separated from tree? Try repairing one. Try picking one, then repairing to see if it comes back to life.
If this indicates that lungs are potentially useful, pick a few and stuff them in my pack.

You walk over to the lung tree and look at it. You're no expert on human anatomy but they look too small to be human. Unless they're from babies or something.  You pick one,  which results in a slow pulsing stream of blood from the tree and a dead, or at least no longer pumping lung. You cast repair on it and it begins pumping again.

You're not really sure what you could do with it, but it might be useful. You tear a few out and put them in your bag. On the Fifth one the tree suddenly twists and takes a swing at you.
[3v3]
You dodge back but get slapped several feet by a branch of lungs.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1510 on: June 05, 2018, 10:38:52 am »

[2v2]
Hmm, feeling ok so far.

"BOSS!"

Move where Geiger is, plant my greatbow and kill the lone guy at the bottom left.

[5v3]
You walk over Lizzy and Geiger and plant your bow dangerously near Geiger's head before firing at the exposed man down to the right. You hit him and send him spinning in an almost comical way, but you don't think you've killed him.

Dev, when have summons disappearing mid-mission ever happened.

Jump down onto Thag's iron sarcophagus and enchant it with {darkness,box}, trying to turn the metal into literal box of darkness.

Spoiler: Iron Brian (click to show/hide)
[1v7]
[2v5]
You run over to the hole and leap down towards the iron block. As you're falling you realize that perhaps jumping two full stories onto a solid metal structure was a poor idea. You consider this position as you land, awkwardly try to absorb the impact and twist your leg hard. You feel a series of rapid cracks as your right light breaks in three pieces and you collapse onto the cube in screaming agony.

[5][1]
You manage to roll over and slap a hand down onto the center of the cube, pushing magic into it. The magic spreads and the iron starts to blacken before a metallic screech deafens you and the color rushes back into the metal, forcing the magic out.

4S. Fire a pipe spider round at the hostile South West of me. If successful, shout things at my victim.

Spoiler: things (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
[8v3]
You walk over to the man tangled up with Geiger and proceed to shoot him point blank. You then proceed to throw gangsigns and battleraps at him while the spider sucks his face off.

Once We manage to free me from the corpse pile, Lizzy and i will follow Iron Brian's normal methodology of smashing through walls to try to work our way around the right side of the pit, but not before Geieger's usual attempt to reduce enemy morale a little:

"You idiots ready to surrender yet? Lizzy's still hungry. She's always hungry." I'm sure my current blood-soaked appearance will lend this threat a bit of pathos, eh?

[2v3]
You stand up and punch the wall. You put your fist straight through it but the wall holds steady for the moment.

"I'm coming for you bastards. I'm gonna fucking punch your heads until you don't have heads anymore. I'm gonna slap your shit. My Lizard is going to tear your genitals off and mail them to your family. Yes, I trained her to send mail! YOUR MOTHER IS GOING TO GET YOUR TESTICLES IN A BOX MOTHER FUCKER."

https://imgur.com/a/OuUoKQn

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 05, 2018, 12:10:21 pm »

Wait one more turn for the guys to free me, or the iron block to wear off.  If Thag isn't freed or almost freed by the end of the turn, use Canine to reshape the iron block to provide more freedom and possibly a way out... like shape it into a huge iron canine above me, with Thag between it's legs.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:12:02 pm by Devastator »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 05, 2018, 03:20:08 pm »

"Abdul, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

Try to swim back to where I came from. Maybe diagonally forward-right ?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: June 05, 2018, 03:27:24 pm »

Carefully jump on top of the Iron Iron block and enchant it with [Darkness] too.

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 05, 2018, 03:50:48 pm »

Hmm. Know what? Fuck it. Head downstairs, the less leg breaky way - by using the stairs. How tall is the iron Thagbox?

"Hey, Joseph. I'm not prepared to finish this mission with just the two of us at the moment. I have an idea. Let's regroup downstairs, eh? We'll come back up in a bit. Hey, maybe the boss in this place will run away while we're busy, and we can take over without a fight, hmm? nah, I doubt it.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:45:53 am by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 114