Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Cult Race: Battle for the underhive (WH40k)  (Read 8104 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Race: Battle for the underhive (WH40k)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2017, 04:24:05 am »

Great, now when I throw the 'ganger' event at you guys, it's gonna seem like I got it here.

Sorry for the belated turn by the way, everyone seems to want my time this weekend, and I recently found out my dicerolling app is... skewed.
It will take meatspace dice and some free time before I'm able to start puzzling out how to implement your various heresies.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2017, 04:56:33 am »

What about for an event of deranged Imperial priest with a flaming hat, running around and murdering people with an oversized flamethrower-chainsword?
Also, Phanta Claws event when it's Christmas. It must be done.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2017, 05:35:21 am »

What about for an event of deranged Imperial priest with a flaming hat, running around and murdering people with an oversized flamethrower-chainsword?
Also, Phanta Claws event when it's Christmas. It must be done.

I dont know, why you call holyness being deranged.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 05:37:45 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2017, 09:23:50 am »

We have a lost loyalist running around the thread, can we find a parent or guardian to take them home please.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 09:26:20 am »

I can get a Genestealer up here to steal his soul and mutate him into one of our footsoldiers, if you'd like.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 09:44:27 am »

Alternatively, we can send some folks around to give him a "polite invitation" to take a starring role in one of our rituals. He might even survive it!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 02:34:22 am »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2017, 10:28:32 pm »

The problem with imperial cults is that they are too easy to deal with. Just get a laser-pointer shaped like a heretical phrase or symbol and point it at them. They will be too busy jumping onto a heresy that they cannot touch to do anything dangerous to anyone aside from themselves. It is like aiming a laser pointer into a litter of kittens, if the kittens all had thought-activated flame-throwers and bazookas... If only a laser-pointer could accurately recreate an image of a screaming civilian then we could do the same thing to the genestealers... I wonder if we can make psychic lasers...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 06:06:47 am »

Make a hologram of very innocent and very unarmed Hospitaller or Dialogous in a dark valley. Khorne cultists will try to butcher her, Slanneshi cultists will try to stop them so they can rape her, Tzzentch cultists will just start firing into the place for lulz, with Undivided just murdering each other for no reason anyway. Nurgle cultists all got Space-Aids so they're going to die off in matter of days anyway.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 09:33:40 am »

Isn't the point of nurgle space-aids that you don't die?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 10:26:12 am »

Isn't the point of nurgle space-aids that you don't die?
The point of Nurgle Space-Aids is that Nurglettes aren't actually ugly - they're probably even more beautiful than Slanneshi Daemonettes, the thing is your willy dissolves once you put it in, and with it the rest of your body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 10:27:34 am »

That's... unbearably false.

Wasn't this a game at one point?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 01:54:45 pm »

Gimme a tic, I'll point the heretical laser-pointer at an S.T.C., that oughtta keep the critter busy for a while...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2017, 04:57:56 am »

Oi Tack is this getting updated?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7