Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What to do with the Vampire when found.

Non-stop Lever puller (Thusly earning the name Kronk for when a wrong lever is inevitably pulled)
- 5 (62.5%)
Execution Method (Probably coincides with lever pulling so there's some other use for him besides waiting)
- 0 (0%)
Super Soldier
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Glory to Mother Mountainhome  (Read 38856 times)

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
Re: Glory to Mother Mountainhome
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2017, 09:12:53 pm »

They shouldnt be butcherable.

The ant people? I'm thinking of removing whatever makez dorf horrified zeeing anarkizt, kapitalizt, and fascizt scum dying. And potentially allowing butchering of zentient to make cleaning up eazier (and to get bonez).

I'm alzo thinking to try embark in range of a tower....
DF Veterans- n. - One who has lost one or more forts due to a stupid oversight.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow
Just never forget,/That Bloodyhells is always a threat.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2017, 09:20:42 pm »

The ant people? I'm thinking of removing whatever makez dorf horrified zeeing anarkizt, kapitalizt, and fascizt scum dying. And potentially allowing butchering of zentient to make cleaning up eazier (and to get bonez).

Well I do recall cannibals being not looked fondly upon during the siege of Leningrad, but I personally don't have a huge problem with us eating/and or making stuff out of our fallen foes and don see that as really conflicting with communism at all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/newly-discovered-diaries-reveal-cannibal-nazi-horror-a7796246.html

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2017, 09:33:34 pm »

Well I do recall cannibals being not looked fondly upon during the siege of Leningrad, but I personally don't have a huge problem with us eating/and or making stuff out of our fallen foes and don see that as really conflicting with communism at all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/newly-discovered-diaries-reveal-cannibal-nazi-horror-a7796246.html

They are beneath uz anyway. It doez not matter.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »

Zomething I haven't given much thought to, burying our dead. How zhould we do it? One central catacomb, or scattered around? Or maybe central catacomb for Heroes of State and scattered around for rest?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2017, 03:05:58 am »

I must appologize for the antmen suggestion and modding attempts, for it is now entirely impossible fro me to due so without causing minor scietal distruption. My comrades, my personalfavorite computer that was alloted to me has broken down and most likley will not be in working order until early next year, I have borrowed this one and am not willing to download large files onto it.

Sorry comrades.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2017, 11:54:47 am »

T'is a shame comrade, I was looking forward to using my allotted time with that particular computer. We will do our best to make sure that the state finds an equally powerful computer as soon as possible, but until then we understand that you will not be able to supply top quality raws for the state until then.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2017, 01:23:07 pm »

I must appologize for the antmen suggestion and modding attempts, for it is now entirely impossible fro me to due so without causing minor scietal distruption. My comrades, my personalfavorite computer that was alloted to me has broken down and most likley will not be in working order until early next year, I have borrowed this one and am not willing to download large files onto it.

Sorry comrades.

T'is a shame comrade, I was looking forward to using my allotted time with that particular computer. We will do our best to make sure that the state finds an equally powerful computer as soon as possible, but until then we understand that you will not be able to supply top quality raws for the state until then.

That does suck. At leazt iz proper excuze. So you don't have to worry about GULAG.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:00 pm »

Unfortunately I'm nowhere I can DL the new update until later tomorrow. On the otherhand, it means we will get a lessened chance for some world ending bug if Toady releases a hotfix for some of them soon.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2017, 10:52:11 pm »

Rejoice komerades for I have the new update! I did make a world before remembering that I have mods I need to add to it, so there went an hour of my time. The other hour was my being in awe over the vanilla export world maps. So I've added the mods (cheated with stalinium) and will be doing proper world gen tomorrow.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2017, 01:04:43 am »

okay have a computer again...(desktop) .but I still don't have off until the 11th of December so you still wont likely see anything significant from me until January.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2017, 08:09:01 am »

okay have a computer again...(desktop) .but I still don't have off until the 11th of December so you still wont likely see anything significant from me until January.

That is fine. I'm pretty sure making the ant people tame toward us and being pets that do stuff can be a post embark addition.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 24, 2017, 08:31:08 am »

Quick update: Got a world that I think works. I've gone through checking the legends and we've got plenty of human capitalist spies with I think 6-7 dwarven ones. And a few gems.

We must destroy this fascist town, they are worshiping a capitalist slab.

Gorlak spy?

Necromancer spy = !!FUN!!

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 24, 2017, 09:56:00 am »

How in armok's name do you change the value of an animal for it being in the embark screen? Each basic soviet bear is 501 points! In order to get 2 soviet bears I had to forgo any real skill additions outside of liar for Imic and appraiser for Ivan as well as pretty much everything else in the items menu aside from two picks, an ax, iron anvil, 60 rum, 5 plump spawn, 5 pig tail seeds, 15 plump helmets, and a bronze warhammer for our chief of hammer.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 24, 2017, 11:25:35 am »

That's the PETVALUE tag for you, comrade. Bears do not come cheap!

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2017, 12:01:57 pm »

We should just buy some soviet bears from the caravan after we have established ourselves and made sure that glorious communism strikes fear in the hearts of her enemies.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20