Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 140085 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #570 on: November 28, 2017, 10:59:24 am »

Eat the last of my lizard meat, find something new to hunt.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 28, 2017, 11:22:54 am »

Name: Shield Jones
Appearance: A tall, bulky man with black hair and a generally angry face.
Skills: None yet.
Items: Sword, Pickaxe, Fishing Rod, Hoe, Axe, Watering Can
Health: 10/10
Hunger: 10/10

Waitlist?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 28, 2017, 03:33:02 pm »

Deeper, yet deeper I must go! Search for something edible as I descend, and keep an eye out for shinies or danger.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 28, 2017, 03:47:40 pm »

Keep mining. Ponder on possible ways to generate magical energy without coming from a person.
EDIT: If Papaj cones by me, give him some of my gems.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:06:48 pm by johiah »
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 28, 2017, 05:51:09 pm »

Feel tired, stop combat drilling since I am. Meditate on combat a bit, trying to focus on how to keep myself alive should the need arise.

Wishing the rain goes away, or that I could somehow finish the house I designed. Just focusing on some of the times I drilled just now, where the weight of my feet were, and how I was balanced, as well as the arc of the swordswing. So very much to lose and so little to gain, but rather needed.

Ultimately, I've seen the people around me come back from hunts with some wounds, and I knew from the start I might be healing wounds....
Those without swords can still die on them. I'd rather not.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2017, 06:25:25 pm »

Go back to the shelter with Beary Bob and try to make some clothes or sleeping bags or something for everyone out of the deer hide using my tailoring. Then try to rest and recover my mana and Spirit before night falls.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 01, 2017, 01:07:36 pm »

Name: Shield Jones
Appearance: A tall, bulky man with black hair and a generally angry face.
Skills: None yet.
Items: Sword, Pickaxe, Fishing Rod, Hoe, Axe, Watering Can
Health: 10/10
Hunger: 10/10

Waitlist?
You have been put on the waitlist. I will let you know when / if we have an opening.

Nighttime 3 (8 Turns remain)

Realize it's going to be dark soon. Head back to my hermit cave and rest to regain mana.
5 You hide out in your small hermit cave and regain some mana. You feel closer to the Earth here.
Mana replenished. Earth Magic Level Up! Choose One: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana or Learn New Earth Magic.

Hunt more animals. Try cooking the meat to eat it.
3 You kill a spider and then immediately cook it over the forge fire back at camp.
-1 Hunger. You obtain Cooked Spider Meat x1. Hunting Rank 0: 2/10 EXP. Skill Unlocked: Cooking Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Rest, eat food, and go fishing.
1+2 You rest and eat some food. The conditions seem right for fishing right now. +3 Hunger, +2 Health, +1 Mana. Fishing Rank 2: 16/20 EXP. You obtain Fish x2.

Keep mining. Ponder on possible ways to generate magical energy without coming from a person.
EDIT: If Papaj comes by me, give him some of my gems.

3 You figure that magic is everywhere, and the universe already generates that on its own. You give Jeb some gems after mining some ore.
-1 Hunger. -1 White Quartz, -1 Rose Quartz, -1 Amethyst. You obtain Copper Ore x1. Mining Rank 0: 7/10 EXP.

Joe bows to Kalith "You were of great help" then goes to the mines looking for any gems
2+1 It takes a bit longer to get there at night. Your friend Aumrath Elaris gives you some gems after you ask about where to find them.
 -1 Hunger. You obtain White Quartz x1, Rose Quartz x1, Amethyst x1.

Eat the last of my lizard meat, find something new to hunt.
6 It's such a small piece of meat that it's not very filling. You go hunting for more meat, and literally stumble a bunch of rabbits. Like, you tripped over on by accident somehow. You dispatch them quickly.
+1 Hunger, -1 Health. Hunting Rank 1: 8/15 EXP. You obtain Rabbit Meat x5.

Deeper, yet deeper I must go! Search for something edible as I descend, and keep an eye out for shinies or danger.
3 You manage to find another ladder, leading deeper. This one leads down into a slightly less cleanly cut mine, with less lighting and actual support beams instead of being held by magic somehow. You forge some mushrooms and find a loose piece of ore, but the full effects of your fatigue hit you.
-2 Hunger. You obtain Copper Ore x1, Brown Mushroom x3. Skill Unlocked: Foraging Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Feel tired, stop combat drilling since I am. Meditate on combat a bit, trying to focus on how to keep myself alive should the need arise.
4 You meditate on combat, and you feel less fatigued. -2 Hunger, +2 Mana. Combat Rank 0: 8/10 EXP. Lost Status: Fatigued.

Go back to the shelter with Beary Bob and try to make some clothes or sleeping bags or something for everyone out of the deer hide using my tailoring. Then try to rest and recover my mana and Spirit before night falls.
3+1 Thanks to the sheer amount of dead deer, you have plenty of material to work with. You make five sleeping bags and put them opposite the beds, so that now there is a sleeping area for everyone. You then rest a bit to replenish your resources as you wished.
Mana and Spirit replenished. -1 Hunger. Warning: 2 Hunger remaining. Tailoring Rank 0: 8/10 EXP. Campsite updated

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:12:09 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 01, 2017, 01:10:48 pm »

Give the wingcat some more fish, and rest to recover mana.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 01, 2017, 01:21:47 pm »

Cook the rest of my meat and hunt more. Wonder why there are no deers in the forest.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 01, 2017, 01:59:48 pm »

search for different types of gems
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:07 pm »

Danea pops one brown mushroom into her mouth, then goes questing around this floor of the mines, looking for anything and everything.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 01, 2017, 03:12:09 pm »

communicate with the flying cat through a mixture of tail based sign-language and other actions. attempt to convince them to be my roommate in the nice big box that I brought back.
Also, slap glass's hand away, I'm tired and fed up of them.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:52:59 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 01, 2017, 03:16:44 pm »

Make a fire, cook the rabbit meat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 01, 2017, 04:36:44 pm »

+1 max mana. Train with my spear.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 01, 2017, 05:02:00 pm »

communicate with the flying cat through a mixture of tail based sign-language and other actions. attempt to convince them to be my roommate in the nice big box that I brought back.
Also, slap glass's hand away, I'm tired and fed up of them.

What, you want fish too?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 72