Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Penal Forces: Mission 0: Uncomfortable Introductions with the other guys. (IC)  (Read 2837 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

It is never a good thing to enjoy killing, you start being stupid then
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"I challenge that assertion. I've enjoyed killing since it became part of my job and it hasn't made me any dumber."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Whatever"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"You are both terrible, terrible people."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"So you fight too? I bet I could take you on, easy. You look scrawny!"
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Like you are better? Which of us is worse then, I'm curious?"

"I'm a killer, never said I was a fighter"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, I see. You're a coward, then!" he says, a smile plastered on his face. "Fighting someone face to face is much more fun than just stabbing them in the back, you know."
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Doesn't pay as well"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It does because you don't have to hide the fact that you're doing it."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"You, of course. The blood on my hands came from my inexperience, lack of knowledge of how the world worked. You kill for money and nothing else."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"I used to live on the streets, killing was my only skill. Besides, most of the people i killed had it coming, you don't make enemies that are willing to pay for me without doing some bad shit."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If I stole from you right now, and tried to say it was okay because you wronged me once, it would still be theft."
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Whatever, I just want this job done with, I'll shut up if you will"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Well aren't you a cheery ball of sunshine. Look at it this way, you've had it better than my Ex-Wife."
Ajax says, looking at the corvid as he gestures with the handle of his gun.

To his credit Brutus is apparently paying attention to the conversation at this point. Whether because he's actually interested or just making sure there won't be any fighting you can't be sure.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"so you killed your own wife, I can at least say that is one contract I never accepted. Why?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6